What's new

AIDS infested India - deadly threat to Bangladesh

Well te topic on hand is not to discuss Pakistan literacy rate, if you want to discuss that yopu can open a new thread for that.

My response was the inapproprite comparison of indian stats with that of western world. It is a known fact that india is the most corrupt country in the world. All indian members on all forums accept that most indian governmet officials are corrupt, incompetent and liars. secondly comparing 0.5% of Spain or 0.4% of France with population of 65 million with that of 1.2 billion of indians is inappropriate and misleading. (0.4% of 65 million = 260,000, where as 0.3% of 1.2 billion = 3.6 million)

All those 56% decline figures are hoax! Tell me what did india did to reduce the figure so dramatically where asno western country has been able to achieve such results? did you kill 56% of the AIDS patients? even then what about the new patients? Its just a hog wash by indian governemnt.

Damn a 3 year old thread..with 7 year old article...

If Bangladeshis are so worried about their population getting infected due to India... they should stop interacting with Indians... Stop prostitution in Bangladesh...because that's what the article wants to do...Stop Bangladeshi females from having sex with Indian men...

Well te topic on hand is not to discuss Pakistan literacy rate, if you want to discuss that yopu can open a new thread for that.

I'm not questioning Pakistan literacy rate, i'm questioning your logic here.

My response was the inapproprite comparison of indian stats with that of western world.

Ok!

It is a known fact that india is the most corrupt country in the world.

known fact ? :rofl:

According to which Organization? or what Parameter. Illegal outflows?

All indian members on all forums accept that most indian governmet officials are corrupt, incompetent and liars.

So this is your parameter for stating that its a known fact India is the most corrupt nation? Anonymous Internet opinion on a forum? :woot:

secondly comparing 0.5% of Spain or 0.4% of France with population of 65 million with that of 1.2 billion of indians is inappropriate and misleading. (0.4% of 65 million = 260,000, where as 0.3% of 1.2 billion = 3.6 million)

For that reason we use the AIDS prevalence rate.

All those 56% decline figures are hoax! Tell me what did india did to reduce the figure so dramatically where asno western country has been able to achieve such results? did you kill 56% of the AIDS patients? even then what about the new patients? Its just a hog wash by indian governemnt.

The drop in 56% is over a period of one decade. Besides why would one have kill person with AIDS? considering those with AIDS die soon eventually.

If anything the above report states is increase in HIV infections has been prevented and contained.

My response was the inapproprite comparison of indian stats with that of western world. It is a known fact that india is the most corrupt country in the world. All indian members on all forums accept that most indian governmet officials are corrupt, incompetent and liars. secondly comparing 0.5% of Spain or 0.4% of France with population of 65 million with that of 1.2 billion of indians is inappropriate and misleading. (0.4% of 65 million = 260,000, where as 0.3% of 1.2 billion = 3.6 million)

Corruption has nothing to do with HIV/AIDS control programme being run by the govt. nobody is going to win an election by fudging HIV/AIDS statistic in India as it is not a political issue neither any office is going to be benefitted by it.
So your argument of coruption isnot valid. Illitracy and poverty are some factors which indeed can hamper our fight against HIV/AIDS but like any other innovative society we have been able to neutralise them. The entire antiAIDS programme is handled by NACO National AIDS Control Organisationunder the supervision of Ministry of health and family welfare.

NACO initiated their programme by targetting the high risk groups like the truck drivers ,commercial sex workers, IV drug users,commercial blood donors.
Sentinal survillance were carried out to active location to find the infected people, as well as the secondary contacts.Also support group were established for the people who were infected becuse being HIV+ve is not end of life itself. Free disribution of anti retroviral drugs at all major centers (thanks to innovative Indian drug companies).Also important was "behavioural change modification" by active use of mass media like TV, radio, newspaper,street dramas,engaging youg people to voluteer for AIDS education programmes in every possible regional languages across the nation to educate the people about the disease was carried out .. lastly free distribution of condoms,even free distribution of syringes to IV drug users,screening of blood donors , advice about safe sex practices in every primary haelth centers and largely involvement of the community for the fight against HIV/AIDS.. This is the way we have been able to bring down HIV/AIDS numbers
This is the way we brought down polio and we gonna bring down HIV/AIDS too, just wait and see

Awareness. That stops AIDs spread, not fancy hospitals.

However the typical idiots posting 7 year old articles for trolling know that (I hope).

Well dis problem again has more to do with Bangladeshi immigrant,

Bangladeshis here should know that one the largest foreign female population used in Indian flesh trade is from Bangladesh only after Nepal!!

Poor Bangladeshi family mostly living in makeshift camp near Indo- Bangla Border usually loose their young girls to the touts and dealers who promise to the family that the girl would get good jobs in metro cities and take them away to sell, especially Kolkatta, W.B. where they actually end up in dark lanes of Sonagachi!!

Also many poor Bangladeshi family sell their daughters in name of marrying them to fake Grooms, in them who pays highest money to family, girl is married to him, and this is deliberately done to survive rest of the family, whereas they know very well where their daughters would end up!!

So it would be best for Indians to keep the Bangladeshi infiltration highly checked!!

I wish I could them thing called AIDS... from thing... but then... ******* hell, where the hell condoms came from... Take me to somewhere else!!!

Bangladeshis here should know that one the largest foreign female population used in Indian flesh trade is from Bangladesh only after Nepal!!

Keep your sisters alive; so you won't need to smuggle in foreign women. It's not a flame bait - you know it's a viable solution. :)

Well dis problem again has more to do with Bangladeshi immigrant,

Poor Bangladeshi family mostly living in makeshift camp near Indo- Bangla Border usually loose their young girls to the touts and dealers who promise to the family that the girl would get good jobs in metro cities and take them away to sell, especially Kolkatta, W.B. where they actually end up in dark lanes of Sonagachi!!

Also many poor Bangladeshi family sell their daughters in name of marrying them to fake Grooms, in them who pays highest money to family, girl is married to him, and this is deliberately done to survive rest of the family, whereas they know very well where their daughters would end up!!

So it would be best for Indians to keep the Bangladeshi infiltration highly checked!!

This idea about BD prostitutes in India is false. There is none. Could be some from the Hindu migrants.

Your response shows how literate you are. How else you will compare the AIDS/HIV prevalence rate with another country? You do it with percentage rate with respect to population. For example if a country A with 1 million people has 100,000 infected people and country B with 100 million people has same number 100,000. Which one you say is most infected??? Country A because it has 10 percent infected rate compared to country B which has only 0.1 percent.

Regarding your second contention about 56% decline rate being hoax based on the fact that we are corrupt country, let me remind you, we eliminated another deadly epidemic like Polio. It has nothing to do with corruption and everything to do with the will. If there's a will there's a way out as the saying goes.

This idea about BD prostitutes in India is false. There is none. Could be some from the Hindu migrants.

Yup. Everything bad about BD is either India or Hindus in BD and then you people claim to have peace with Minorities :tdown:

Made in Bangladesh, Sold in India

The phenomenon of Bangladeshi women and even little girls sold or trafficked into India has seen an alarming jump over the last few years. There are no official figures, but anti-trafficking activists say the numbers are only rising. However, the trafficking of women remains bizarrely invisible. The scale and extent is routinely denied by governments and police forces on both sides of the border. NDTV reporters set out to investigate how thousands of women make this terrible journey from Bangladesh to India. This was a hidden-camera investigation that took us from the poor villages of Bangladesh to the red light districts of Mumbai and other cities and towns of Maharashtra. While my colleague sneaked into Bangladesh to establish how porous the border between the two countries is, my job was to complete the story in India. The objective was to crack the nexus between Indian and Bangladeshi pimps and get on record genuine stories of ordeal by interviewing Bangladeshi sex workers

Last edited by a moderator:
A steady flow of BD across the border in NE has led to this.. We should kick the BDians away from NE.

If you are really Shahdat Hussain(I doubt :undecided:) then they(Hindus) may kicked you out from India by labeling you as illegal migrant from BD. May be you are wishing to enter Bd and see how Muslim live as par their wish unlike in Bharat mata land. :azn:

When is the last time you enjoy some Beef Nihari? I see your current location is Iran. Perhaps, Iran Zamin has fulfilled some of your dire wishes. ;)

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom