What's new

Ahmadis in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
So where do we start?

There is a distinction between Terrorism and atrocities , everyone is being effected here not just minorities.

well i can explain it. ahmadis were targeted by sunni terorists becaseu they are non muslims as declared by state of pakistan, which makes the govt of pakistan responsible for this atrocity.

OK leave it.. the posts are getting off-topic. Will discuss if a different thread is opened. I have conveyed my thoughts on this issue and have nothing more to say. thanks for that!!

that is exactly what im saying.. according to you (state of Pak) ahmadis do not qualify. and pak is the only country where this is the case, so it is interpretation.

No its the criteria set by Quran .so there is nothing abt interpretation or perception.Its crystal clear .

Yar i dont know how they gonna just feel equal if just two or three posts are allowed to them .What abt the all other opportunities Pakistan has given them and if after getting all they dont feel equal then allowing them to be eligible for two or three more posts dont make them equal.

It's not quantitative thing. It is symbolic thing. Here only a symbolic thing tells our attitude and gives the National message of equality/inequality.

It's not quantitative thing. It is symbolic thing. Here only a symbolic thing tells our attitude and gives the National message of equality/inequality.

Khuram dude i dont think so its gonna make any difference.
It is an islamic state u cannot allow any Non-Muslim to be its Prime minister or president.
As far as minorities are concerned i think they are given equal opportunity (Exception can be there.)

Punjab govt’s inaction against militants irks GHQ

At a recent meeting at the General Headquarters (GHQ), senior intelligence officers conveyed their serious concern to the Punjab government over its failure to act against terrorists based in the province on the basis of information provided to it.

Other issues that were discussed included the lax handling of detained terrorists, especially of an injured assailant apprehended after the recent attack on Ahmadi places of worship (he was allowed to communicate with his accomplices from his hospital bed by a cellphone which allowed them to launch an attempt to free him).

[Are Punjab government total idiots? They got those policemen at hospital killed for no reason.]

Long before the attack on Ahmadis, an alert was circulated by an intelligence agency warning that a group of militants led by previously little-known Qari Daud had been tasked by the banned Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) leadership to attack the community in Punjab. However, the warning was not heeded.

It is said that warnings about an attack on Data Darbar were also ignored by the provincial authorities.

DAWN.COM | Front Page | Punjab govt?s inaction against militants irks GHQ

I do know the difference betwen sunni and ahmadi muslims.
only the govt of pakistan and so its sunni people are claiming that they are not muslims. so that is a matter of interpretation. My logic is that.. if ahmadi are in majority, is it fair if they dclare sunnis as non-muslims just because they believe that mohammed is the last prophet. NO its is not correct.
Similarly it is a matter of interpretation with which you are alienating the ahmadis.
And it is still discriminating if they cant become PM. Anyone capable should be able to become irrespective of sect or religion.
Why are we intereted in your affairs?? just as you are interested in kashmir which is indias internal affair!

Billi,

this post of yours negates your previous one.
IF you do know the difference between Muslim and Ahmedi, you would know that Muslim has been so for almost 1500 years
Ahmedi is about 130-150 MAX.

So, as you previously said that Muslims should declare them selves non Muslims, does that make sense ?

Billi,

this post of yours negates your previous one.
IF you do know the difference between Muslim and Ahmedi, you would know that Muslim has been so for almost 1500 years
Ahmedi is about 130-150 MAX.

So, as you previously said that Muslims should declare them selves non Muslims, does that make sense ?

hmmm. more time legitimizes things. So then think of next 1500 years. If Ahmediyyat survives it will get as good legitimacy as any other true religion.

In the matter of only 130-150 max years, ahmediyyat has assumed the form of a world wide community from just a local group.

hmmm. more time legitimizes things. So then think of next 1500 years. If Ahmediyyat survives it will get as good legitimacy as any other true religion.

In the matter of only 130-150 max years, ahmediyyat has assumed the form of a world wide community from just a local group.

Although I was not replying to your post but none the less
you said some thing i liked

If Ahmediyyat survives it will get as good legitimacy as any other true religion
:rofl:

Last edited:

khurram , ahmadis are muslim thats it. they believe in allah to be the one god. all religions start from small group and then spread, like muslims, christians, budhhists etc. Just because one groupd believes slightly doesnt mean they dont belong to that religion. Mind you all religions are manmade. then why do sunnis call themsleves as sunnis and not just muslim or shias. I have many important people in my life whwo are ahmdis and bohras and not to call them muslims would be a travesty . in fact we also have someone i know and we call him muslim brahmin, because he is so soft and polite.

So lets go back to the round one then..

khurram , ahmadis are muslim thats it. they believe in allah to be the one god.

Ahmedis are not Muslims, believing in God is another thing. Christians believe in God, Jews do and many others and that does not make them Muslims. To be a Muslim you also have to believe that Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is the Last Prophet.

all religions start from small group and then spread, like muslims, christians, budhhists etc.

i agree no prob here, and Ahmedis started from a small group aswell then they should call themselves something else.

Just because one groupd believes slightly doesnt mean they dont belong to that religion.

i disagree here, this false messiah that they believe in is not a slight difference, it totally goes against the finality of our Prophet. So they dont belong to Islam.

Mind you all religions are manmade.

Disagree again. Not manmade, Its a Devine religion. By man made if you believe Prophet Muhammad (SAW) made it then you are completely wrong. Quaran is not even written by him, the surah and ayats was reveiled to him by Allah, he recites it and literrate suhabas wrote it.

then why do sunnis call themsleves as sunnis and not just muslim or shias.

i really dont knwo why they call them sunni, shia w/e but they do believe in the finality of Prophet that makes them Muslims
i call my self a Muslim only.

Believe in Allah and Muhammad (SAW), follow the teachings of Quran and Sunnah, and you are a Muslim.

Now b4 you ask it let me clarify there are dozen of hadith where Prophet Muhammad has himself declared him Last Prophet.

So lets go back to the round one then..

Ahmedis are not Muslims, believing in God is another thing. Christians believe in God, Jews do and many others and that does not make them Muslims. To be a Muslim you also have to believe that Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is the Last Prophet.

i agree no prob here, and Ahmedis started from a small group aswell then they should call themselves something else.

i disagree here, this false messiah that they believe in is not a slight difference, it totally goes against the finality of our Prophet. So they dont belong to Islam.

Disagree again. Not manmade, Its a Devine religion. By man made if you believe Prophet Muhammad (SAW) made it then you are completely wrong. Quaran is not even written by him, the surah and ayats was reveiled to him by Allah, he recites it and literrate suhabas wrote it.

i really dont knwo why they call them sunni, shia w/e but they do believe in the finality of Prophet that makes them Muslims
i call my self a Muslim only.

Believe in Allah and Muhammad (SAW), follow the teachings of Quran and Sunnah, and you are a Muslim.

Now b4 you ask it let me clarify there are dozen of hadith where Prophet Muhammad has himself declared him Last Prophet.

:agree::agree:
m agree who dosen't follow the basic of islam he shouldn't call himself a muslim

well i can explain it. ahmadis were targeted by sunni terorists becaseu they are non muslims as declared by state of pakistan, which makes the govt of pakistan responsible for this atrocity.

As Expected:sick:

Then who Killed 30 Thousand Pakistanis ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom