What's new

Ahmadis in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
To eliminate all discrimination ... you need to give minorities the right to become PM and President also. You need to tell them that it is your country also!

How will that Eliminate the discrimination , post your analysis.

You know if they do this, it will be good press for Pak. And in practice do you ever think a non-Sunni will ever become Paks PM or prez??? Never.

Dont bring the Sunni - shia BS here get it straight in your mind.

We are not discussing this here because it does not matter if you are shia or a sunni when becoming a PM or President in Pakistan.

You guys have some serious mental illness that leads you to poke your nose into our Internal matters.

If i ask you few questions about the same thing you wont be able to answer yet you want your comments to be considered.

Rana Bhagwandass was once our Chief Justice and he was a Hindu which means the the Positions to this level are available to non Muslims but an islamic state cannot be run by a Non Muslim & thats the reason for it.

Dont bring the Sunni - shia BS here get it straight in your mind.

We are not discussing this here because it does not matter if you are shia or a sunni when becoming a PM or President in Pakistan.

You guys have some serious mental illness that leads you to poke your nose into our Internal matters.

If i ask you few questions about the same thing you wont be able to answer yet you want your comments to be considered.

Rana Bhagwandass was once our Chief Justice and he was a Hindu which means the the Positions to this level are available to non Muslims but an islamic state cannot be run by a Non Muslim & thats the reason for it.

Rana Bhagwan was not PM right? All I am saying is that removing the rule will simply enable you guys to get good press and a show of freedom, but on the ground only there will be a Sunni pm/prez because that s who the people army will appoint.
And poking the nose comment was uncaleld for.. You stop discussing kashmir as its internal matter for India. Oh yes, you can ask me whatever question you want as long its not personal and Ill respond

How will that Eliminate the discrimination , post your analysis.

It will give a sense that minorities are equal citizens. May be practically they not get a real chance to become PM or President (which is more likely) .... but they will get the sense of equality at least!

Only negative sense they will get could be of being less in numbers. But that will be natural. No one will blame nation for it.

Wah, why should they declare themselves other. Maybe SUnnis should declare themselves non-muslims because Sunnis are at a variance with Ahmadis.

U r basically wrong coz u dont know the difference between two. Do u.

If you say they cannot rule, then why do you let the minorities stand for office in lesser posts.

Yeah they do ,they are Maj Generals , They are Doctors , They are Supreme Court Judge and much more than tht but they cannot be PM or President of Pakistan.

the state of Pakistan has only classified ahmadis to be non-muslims and this is discrimonatory.

Yeah coz they are different from being a Muslim ,they claim themselves as Muslims but they are not.so i dont think there is any discrimination against them coz they are minority .and they are given there due right as minority.

Btw i dont know y U Indians are so interested in internal Issues of Pakistan.I just fail to understand.

It will give a sense that minorities are equal citizens. May be practically they not get a real chance to become PM or President (which is more likely) .... but they will get the sense of equality at least!

Yar i dont know how they gonna just feel equal if just two or three posts are allowed to them .What abt the all other opportunities Pakistan has given them and if after getting all they dont feel equal then allowing them to be eligible for two or three more posts dont make them equal.

U r basically wrong coz u dont know the difference between two. Do u.

Yeah they do ,they are Maj Generals , They are Doctors , They are Supreme Court Judge and much more than tht but they cannot be PM or President of Pakistan.

Yeah coz they are different from being a Muslim ,they claim themselves as Muslims but they are not.so i dont think there is any discrimination against them coz they are minority .and they are given there due right as minority.

Btw i dont know y U Indians are so interested in internal Issues of Pakistan.I just fail to understand.

I do know the difference betwen sunni and ahmadi muslims.
only the govt of pakistan and so its sunni people are claiming that they are not muslims. so that is a matter of interpretation. My logic is that.. if ahmadi are in majority, is it fair if they dclare sunnis as non-muslims just because they believe that mohammed is the last prophet. NO its is not correct.
Similarly it is a matter of interpretation with which you are alienating the ahmadis.
And it is still discriminating if they cant become PM. Anyone capable should be able to become irrespective of sect or religion.
Why are we intereted in your affairs?? just as you are interested in kashmir which is indias internal affair!

And poking the nose comment was uncaleld for.. You stop discussing kashmir as its internal matter for India. Oh yes, you can ask me whatever question you want as long its not personal and Ill respond

No BB is right I dont really get it Y the Hell U Indians are so interested in our internal matters .U have ur own problem go and suggest ur Gov and ur people abt their solutions.

and Abt Kashmir it a Disputed Area and not India internal matter .so first Get ur Facts straight and then comment.

No BB is right I dont really get it Y the Hell U Indians are so interested in our internal matters .U have ur own problem go and suggest ur Gov and ur people abt their solutions.

and Abt Kashmir it a Disputed Area and not India internal matter .so first Get ur Facts straight and then comment.
you are the ones who are disputing. We are ruling there.
but thats of topic

shall i show you the number of posts discussing caste in india?

Rana Bhagwan was not PM right? All I am saying is that removing the rule will simply enable you guys to get good press and a show of freedom, but on the ground only there will be a Sunni pm/prez because that s who the people army will appoint.

Youre just paraphrasing what you have said before and i already have answered it.

And poking the nose comment was uncaleld for..

You dont carry the right to discuss our internal matters.

You stop discussing kashmir as its internal matter for India.

You want to derail the thread dont you?

*Kashmir is Recognized as a disputed Region internationally which wont make it your "internal matter".

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Q&A: Kashmir dispute

Youre just paraphrasing what you have said before and i already have answered it.

You dont carry the right to discuss our internal matters.

You want to derail the thread dont you?

*Kashmir is Recognized as a disputed Region internationally which wont make it your "internal matter".

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Q&A: Kashmir dispute
only pakistan is disputing kashmir on behalf of kashmiris . but i have later mentioned that this is off topic.
So to give another example, most Pakistanis have something to comment about caste in india or Guajarat allover this forum. not intending to derail !!
Bold part.. the last time i checked this is a public forum. and when atrocities are commited against a minority community we should challeneg it

I do know the difference betwen sunni and ahmadi muslims.
only the govt of pakistan and so its sunni people are claiming that they are not muslims. so that is a matter of interpretation. My logic is that.. if ahmadi are in majority, is it fair if they dclare sunnis as non-muslims just because they believe that mohammed is the last prophet. NO its is not correct.
Similarly it is a matter of interpretation with which you are alienating the ahmadis.
And it is still discriminating if they cant become PM. Anyone capable should be able to become irrespective of sect or religion.
Why are we intereted in your affairs?? just as you are interested in kashmir which is indias internal affair!

It is not a matter of Interpretation , its matter that Ahmadis dont fulfill the criteria of being called Muslims.thts it.
and there is no discrimination coz we need to diffrentiate what is right and wht is wrong.so we did it .and no body is alienating them .
if minorities are not eligible for PM or President ,and this thing alienate them then i really dont think making them eligible for the post can do anything better.

and as i mentioned earlier this is totally an internal matter of Pakistan .as far as Kashmir is concerned it is a Disputed territory and no Indias internal matter .

only pakistan is disputing kashmir on behalf of kashmiris . but i have later mentioned that this is off topic.
So to give another example, most Pakistanis have something to comment about caste in india or Guajarat allover this forum. not intending to derail !!

Bold part.. the last time i checked this is a public forum. and when atrocities are commited against a minority community we should challeneg it

So where do we start?

There is a distinction between Terrorism and atrocities , everyone is being effected here not just minorities.

It is not a matter of Interpretation , its matter that Ahmadis dont fulfill the criteria of being called Muslims.thts it.and there is no discrimination coz we need to diffrentiate what is right and wht is wrong.so we did it .and no body is alienating them .
if minorities are not eligible for PM or President ,and this thing alienate them then i really dont think making them eligible for the post can do anything better.

and as i mentioned earlier this is totally an internal matter of Pakistan .as far as Kashmir is concerned it is a Disputed territory and no Indias internal matter .

that is exactly what im saying.. according to you (state of Pak) ahmadis do not qualify. and pak is the only country where this is the case, so it is interpretation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom