What's new

Ahmadinejad: Pakistan's enemies are Iran's enemies

translation: India is cutting down our oil and gas imports..lets play the Pakistan card!

India accepted to reduce oil import from Iran. Today Iran talked about Pakistan'e enemies which consider Iran's enemies, lol. Exactly. Iran never said positive words about Pakistan last 50 years. Next week, you will hear Ahmadinejad will accuse Pakistan.

Depend on India's decision will affect Iran.

Let's not give cloths and gestures more weight than internal and foreign policies affecting people lives.

So what if he buys a better jacket with $ 20. Will that make Iran go bankrupt? What actually affect people lives is not a president's simple look or cheap talks and gestures to fool his people. Actions speak louder and more honest than looks and words.

This guy orders killing of protestors in the streets after the last Iranian elections and prisoned the politicians who don't agree with him.... is that the nice humble loving guy? Come on people... Until this day, he kills sonnies in the streets and hang them with cranes for their faith..... Is it ok then to wear torn cloths for couple of minutes on camera and go mass killing your own people based on religious backgrounds?

Let's not give cloths and gestures more weight than internal and foreign policies affecting people lives.

So what if he buys a better jacket with $ 20. Will that make Iran go bankrupt? What actually affect people lives is not a president's simple look or cheap talks and gestures to fool his people. Actions speak louder and more honest than looks and words.

This guy orders killing of protestors in the streets after the last Iranian elections and prisoned the politicians who don't agree with him.... is that the nice humble loving guy? Come on people... Until this day, he kills sonnies in the streets and hang them with cranes for their faith..... Is it ok then to wear torn cloths for couple of minutes on camera and go mass killing your own people based on religious backgrounds?

where did you learn these words ? I mean democracy , election , president .. 'cause as far as I know your country is known as the symbol of democracy human rights and free election worldwide ... the other countries should learn from you ...

We the people of Pakistan
Stand shoulder to shoulder with our Iranian Brothers and Sisters against all oppression.

Mr Ahmadinejad if i were an Iranian i would have voted for you instead of all the thugs and goons and gangsters that run my country.:pakistan:

Mr Ahmadinejad loves science, progress and development such leaders are a rare breed
these days.

And yes no monarch has any right to be even compared with the likes of an elected president.
In my opinion Mr Zardari is more legitimate than a monarch no matter who he or she might be.

where did you learn these words ? I mean democracy , election , president .. 'cause as far as I know your country is known as the symbol of democracy human rights and free election worldwide ... the other countries should learn from you ...

We taught it to your gradfathers 1400 years ago. So don't worry, we still have it.

India accepted to reduce oil import from Iran. Today Iran talked about Pakistan'e enemies which consider Iran's enemies, lol. Exactly. Iran never said positive words about Pakistan last 50 years. Next week, you will hear Ahmadinejad will accuse Pakistan.

Depend on India's decision will affect Iran.

What you say is simply not true I suggest you look at past relations post which I put earlier

We taught it to your grandfathers 1400 years ago. So don't worry, we still have it.

I hope this is a start of new era.

Welcome to the positive statement.

Okay from hence forth Ahmadinejad is an honorary 'Buttt Sahib' !

Tell him that if he ever visits my city I'd entertain him with the juiciest tikkas, some devilishly tasty Nihari, mouth watering Kuunaas and ice cooled mangos with a jug of Lassi ! Aaihaaai hai !

P.S the Saudis, the Indians, the Americans and even the Israelites are invited - nothing beats diplomacy over some tantalizing Lahori cuisine ! :woot:

=Al-Otaibi;2949384]Let's not give cloths and gestures more weight than internal and foreign policies affecting people lives.

LOL Really You cant see his actions ,standing up to the world for whats rightfully there isn't loud actions telling the Americans Where to Go instead of Kissing there A-ss isn't loud action.

western Trained terrorist aren't considered civilian Protestors and as a head of the state its his job to protect Iran and do what ever it takes to protect his nation.

rest of your post is complete propaganda and not worth discussing.

We taught it to your gradfathers 1400 years ago. So don't worry, we still have it.

Maybe you need reminding of it

back to topic why are some Arabs Israelis and a few Parabians burning at what the Islamic republic said? After all even if it is words only they are positive and friendly towards Pakistan and we appreciate them

It is so easy for Pakistanis to be happy when Ahmadinejad or anyone make statements about Pakistan, we fell in to believe it.

Ahmadinejad is working hard to please India.

May 18, 2012
Ahmadinejad calls PM amid US pressure on India to cut oil imports

New Delhi: Against the backdrop of US pressure on India to cut oil imports from Iran, President Mahmoud Ahmedinejad has called up Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to emphasise that expansion of ties in different fields would lead to “considerable achievements” for both nations.

Ahmadinejad called up the Prime Minister on Monday last primarily to invite him to the upcoming Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) Summit to be hosted by his country in August, sources said today.

He told Singh that Iranian Foreign Minister Ali Akbar Salehi would be travelling to New Delhi shortly carrying his personal invitation for the Summit, the sources said.

During the conversation, the two leaders talked about the status of bilateral ties and international issues of mutual interest, the sources said.

According to an official statement issued by Ahmedinejad’s office soon after the telephonic talk, the Iranian President “stressed (on) expansion of Tehran-New Delhi cooperation in different fields”.

The president said that “promotion of bilateral cooperation would lead to considerable achievements for both nations”, it said.

Ahmadinejad said Iran and India enjoy “deep brotherly relations” and that “the two nations would witness bright future”, the statement said.

The prime minister, on his part, said India attaches great importance to ties with Iran and “called for further expansion of cooperation with Tehran”, the statement said.

“The Premier said India welcomes widening relations with Iran on the basis of national interests,” it said.

Sources in New Delhi said the two leaders discussed trade-related issues.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom