What's new

Ahmadinejad: Pakistan's enemies are Iran's enemies

You are lacking knowledge in regards to Pakistan and the Iran-Iraq war. Pakistan did not take sides, Pakistan was neutral and in fact Pakistan mediated a peaceful end to the war between the two warring nations.

Secondly, if we are to take into consideration the current events and geopolitical shift in our region, one can safely conclude that Iran won't allow india to transport any military affiliated equipment to Afghanistan or incite anti-Pakistani sentiments in Afghanistan. Chahbahar is only meant to give indian goods access to central Asian and Afghan markets, nothing to object to unless indians are using that port to transport weapons whihc i doubt Iran would allow.

Secondly, Iran alone is enough to challenge Pakistani interests in Afghanistan, they wouldn't need india to harm our interests, but i doubt they would go against Pakistani interests since they have a lot in common with Pakistan.

My dear friend...you are spot on...even India do not want to transport any weapon to Afganistan...India has already seen the example of pakistan being involved militarily in Afganistan....So of course it is a big "No" from India to stay away from military activity in Afganistan. So India is very much happy and content if Iran just allows the passage of commercial bussiness activity to flow through the Chabbar port...Now rest of the military things...better Pakistan/USA and Iran can sort it our by themselves..

Pakistan's enemies will be considered as Enemy of Iran: Ahmadinejad

Pakistan's enemies will be considered as Enemy of Iran: Ahmadinejad | The Nation

pakistans-enemies-will-be-considered-as-enemy-of-iran-ahmadinejad-1337519202-2229.jpg

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has expressed complete solidarity with the Government and people of Pakistan and stated "Enemy of Pakistan will be considered as Enemy of Iran". "Iran share a long history of friendship with Pakistan and enjoy common history, Religious and cultural values Iranian people will stand to support Pakistan in all times to come," he said in meeting with Dr Firdous Ashiq Awan Federal Minster for Regulation & Services along with Religious Scholar Khanam Tayyaba Bokhari who called on him in Tehran. The President discussed wide range of issues with the Minister that included Economic, Social/cultural/Relegious and Reproductive Health. The Meeting lasted over an hour in which President directed the cultural Minister for Preparing an offical document for supporting Iqbal cultural centre Sailkot. The President directed Iranian Health Minister to foster further relation in the field of Pharmaceutical production and making use of each other technologies, and in the area of Reproductive health. The President emphasized that women play a significant role in societal/political and economic development he advised to enhance the women to women contact in order to strengthen ties between two countries. The President appreciated Dr Firdous Ashiq Awan Minister Regulation & Services and Khanam Tayyaba bokhari for playing their role in bringing in the Relationship of two countries closer at state and individual level. The President directed Iranian Red cresent to work closer with Pakistan Red Cresent on the issue of women emancipation and post flood rehab in part of Sind and Punjab. The MoU,s between the two countries of the above mentioned initiatives will be signed during the upcoming visit of Irainain President to Pakistan in August 2012. Dr Firdous Ashiq Awan is currently on an official visit to Iran, where she was invited as chief Guest to International women Health conference at Tehran.

This is what I have been saying all along and now Ahmedinejad echoes my feelings. IRAN and PAKISTAN are NATURAL ALLIES because we have common culture, common religion and common values.

This is what I have been saying all along and now Ahmedinejad echoes my feelings. IRAN and PAKISTAN are NATURAL ALLIES because we have common culture, common religion and common values.

Dude..Strong nations are always respected and each nation try to get their attention....There is nothing emotional or cultural in international politics... Iran and Pakistan should have a good realtion becoz..both of you are neighour to each other...And Iran does ot want another base in Pakistan against Iran apart from Afganistan...Objective is simple..but the methods to communicate to the target country vary depending on situation....

Mr Agnostic so no criticism of the Thief House of Saud is allowed on this forum?

No mate we were off topic and responding to a troll against forum rules if you want to talk about those thieves start another thread and I will join you lol

Back to topic its great news that Iran and Pakistan are moving closer in the face of unjust American actions

^^ dont ever take a fence down untill you know the reason why it was put up

And common enemy in America and its proxies

On numerous occasions Ahmadinejad has shown his affinity and desire for Pakistan and Iran to have closer ties - i commend him dearly in showing this desire. I hope Pakistan leadership in the future can show the same desire and passion this guy shows. His humble attitude simply shines through. I like the way he puts the interests of his nation first.
I would request any natural arab anamosity to be kept off this thread as this is derailing this discussion....

wkgynp.jpg

thats not funny but more like an insult to the country...head of states are obliged to dress appropriate and one cannot argue Iran to be poor enough that it can afford a proper dress for its president..these are usual Persian fooling tricks..may be instead of torn clothes if he behaved respectfully and humbly that would make more sense.

And never mind the announcement - another cheap shot at popularity...we are no fools like Iranians and do not want to go under sanctions.

Country like india, pakistan, iran where president salary is not enough to live luxurious live but look our president pratibha patil and zardari, it never look that their salary is just $3000 /mth. however i still think presidents are the representative of the country so they should dress up properly.

Back
Top Bottom