Status
Not open for further replies.

Muhammed45

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
3234853.jpg

Iranian Supreme leader appoints admiral Shahram Irani to the Iranian navy commander. He is first Sunni commander of the navy and from Kurdish background.
Sunnis of Baluchistan and Kurdistan are celebrating this appointment.
A Sunni MP thanked the Supreme leader for this appointment in a letter to Ali Khamenei the Supreme leader of Iran.

appointment must have been based on his abilities and good career history. not his ethnicity or sect.
Iranians are much smarter and ahead of that game.
for them nationalism trumps everything else.
it is fact Iranian are more nationalistic than anything else, even I have noticed our side of Persian-speaking Baluch tribes.

Do you have a sailors outfit, like the village people?
No. Despite being born to close proximity to the sea, i never had a sailors calling.

No. Despite being born to close proximity to the sea, i never had a sailors calling.

I could get you a sailors outfit if you want, just say the word.

He has to be loyal to the Islamic Establishment and be loyal to the prophet's bloodline. Being sunni or shia doesnt matter. Loyalty to the prophet's blood and to the Iranian nation is a must tho.

Is he the chief of Iranian Navy or appointed a commander in the Iranian Navy?

appointed chief, he was a commander but now his the head of Iran navy

The Shia/Sunni ratio is roughly the same inversely in Pakistan as it is in Iran, however at least half of heads of state belonged to the Shia minority and the head of military, Joint Chief of Staff was a Shia (Gen. Musa Khan) back in the 60s.

The Shia/Sunni ratio is roughly the same inversely in Pakistan as it is in Iran, however at least half of heads of state belonged to the Shia minority and the head of military, Joint Chief of Staff was a Shia (Gen. Musa Khan) back in the 60s.

Shows both countries value all their people.

Roughly 20 percent of Pakistan's Muslim populace are thought to belong to Shia branch.

10 percent of Iranian Muslims are Sunni Muslims.

The constitution of Islamic republic of Pakistan is inclusive while constitution of Islamic Iran is exclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom