What's new

AH 1Z Cobra Awaiting delivery to Pakistan Army

Since Pakistan paid for these helicopters with its own funds, and will be used for COIN ops, US will not block them. This fits in Trump's police of increasing manufacturing jobs. In fact, US hopes Pakistan orders more of them.

The order include plenty of hellfire missiles as well and those are primarily for "anti-tank" operations.

Beauty..

20882007_1256370264490669_3400768097940318745_n.jpg

Since Pakistan paid for these helicopters with its own funds, and will be used for COIN ops, US will not block them. This fits in Trump's police of increasing manufacturing jobs. In fact, US hopes Pakistan orders more of them.
and what if they were used against india in WAR?

The order include plenty of hellfire missiles as well and those are primarily for "anti-tank" operations.

Yes, Hellfire is known as an "anti-tank" weapon, but they are also very good against bunkers and other fortified positions.

and what if they were used against india in WAR?

Yes, they can be used against India, but I doubt a handful of AH-1Zs will change the balance of power in the region. India had objected, of course, but they also have accepted this reality.

Yes, Hellfire is known as an "anti-tank" weapon, but they are also very good against bunkers and other fortified positions.

Yes, they can be used against India, but I doubt a handful of AH-1Zs will change the balance of power in the region. India had objected, of course, but they also have accepted this reality.

They are meant for coin ops but can be and will be used in the time of war and my friend every little helps.

Last edited:
99% PakistanI hate amreka but when amreka donate something they behaves like they are just puput of amreka Pakistani claim they are Islamic holy country in this world but alcohol is everywhere in Pakistan but Islam don't permission, PakistanI claim they ruled in india last 1000 years but when someone asked actually who are you turk, AfghanI, irani because many ruler rule in india they blocked you tu kyea tumare 22cr awam main ik bhi banda hai jo je keh sake actually tumara baap kon a irani, turk, AfghanI koi hai ja es var bhi block kru ge koi tu sach ka samna kro

99% PakistanI hate amreka but when amreka donate something they behaves like they are just puput of amreka Pakistani claim they are Islamic holy country in this world but alcohol is everywhere in Pakistan but Islam don't permission, PakistanI claim they ruled in india last 1000 years but when someone asked actually who are you turk, AfghanI, irani because many ruler rule in india they blocked you tu kyea tumare 22cr awam main ik bhi banda hai jo je keh sake actually tumara baap kon a irani, turk, AfghanI koi hai ja es var bhi block kru ge koi tu sach ka samna kro
Get your facts right , they are not being donated besides or you a pimp for America or you just being an Indian.

@Jango

i have heard next few months for almost a year now so don't hold your breath!!
I don't know where you heard it but it was always being said that first batch will arrive by end of 2017 no where it said it would arrive the moment 2017 starts. And now the pictures are here so hopefully we are only two to three months away from getting our first batch

Its USA. They will sell to both sides. Apache for India. Cobras for Pakistan. Just like Saudia and qatar both have been sold f15

I don't know where you heard it but it was always being said that first batch will arrive by end of 2017 no where it said it would arrive the moment 2017 starts. And now the pictures are here so hopefully we are only two to three months away from getting our first batch
I was talking about something else Hazrat don't worry about it!

That is the true spirit..

You paid for them, it's your right to use them as you like isn't it? Just like India will use its AH-64Es in a war against Pakistan.....
I'm Glade that you replay maturely instead like Bakhts..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom