What's new

AH 1Z Cobra Awaiting delivery to Pakistan Army

:rofl:
I like your tactics, keep saying next few months for MONTHS and sometime you are bound to get it right! :P :D
Now you got it Mr. Think Tank. :partay:
Btw, you must be Sharia compliant to use this magic trick.

Are these in Pakistan??? AH-1Z??

But Twitter post says AB-129?? From Turkey are they talking about T-129 and post pics of AH-1Z?????

Bhai you said the same about the su35 , give it a rest will you .
Pakistan is working on getting a 4.5th Generation Fighter that is what I am saying and as long as they are doing the work I can't say other wise. As for Altay I myself is not very sure but the journalist friend talked to a powerful guy directly dealing with Turkey. So fingers crossed but 4.5th Generation Fighter will come. Pakistan is not going to wait for several years to come up with answer for Rafael and India now most likely will also choose either F-16 or Grippen.

FB_IMG_1502888264273.jpg
FB_IMG_1502888264273.jpg
FB_IMG_1502888255804.jpg
FB_IMG_1502888249121.jpg

Are these in Pakistan??? AH-1Z??

But Twitter post says AB-129?? From Turkey are they talking about T-129 and post pics of AH-1Z?????
Goes a long way to show how authentic those "friends" on twitter and Facebook can be :P :D

Now you got it Mr. Think Tank. :partay:
Btw, you must be Sharia compliant to use this magic trick.
It is a NEVER ending debate, still, one have to try to have a sensible chat. That is the least we can do! :)

I hope Uncle Sam doesn't slap a last minute condition (aka 'do more first') on the delivery of these beasts. If all else goes well, this would be a great addition to the army's arsenal. If I'm not mistaken I see the 4th gen infra red under the nose. Ideal for hunting TTP scums.

I hope Uncle Sam doesn't slap a last minute condition (aka 'do more first') on the delivery of these beasts. If all else goes well, this would be a great addition to the army's arsenal. If I'm not mistaken I see the 4th gen infra red under the nose. Ideal for hunting TTP scums.
Don't worry Pentagon has covered Trump mouth on it they are coming with love to bash some Indian puppets

Since Pakistan paid for these helicopters with its own funds, and will be used for COIN ops, US will not block them. This fits in Trump's police of increasing manufacturing jobs. In fact, US hopes Pakistan orders more of them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom