What's new

AH-1 Z Designated for No 31 PAA Squadron

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Don't want to jump to any conclusions but this seems official patch for PAA AH-1Z Viper unit.

46473859_505065553329060_6351616264045068288_n.jpg

Yo as soon as that first AH-1z arrives, one way or another reverse engineer that b*tch like there is tomorrow, we don't know how much the US will support the fleet.
One thing to remember is that despite the strains in relations, there are no sanctions in place.
The spares for say the F-16 fleet are flowing smoothly.
One of the reasons the PAF left both the AMRAAM and SD-10 reserved for their designated platforms. :D

All attack heli are part of one group at Multan with 3 sqn having about 10 ah-1 each so these will perhaps replace one sqn 31 the oldest while 33 and 35 will get all older ah-1s being older platform may be availability is low and the number going up in sqn to say 15 each will address availability , again guess and provided ah-1z are delivered eventually within a year

Anyway time will tell

There is a BIG IF,if you can get the devices!

Yes a team without choppers.
I designate myself 199 aircraft carriers with 0 aircraft carrier on hands.
pointless!

Last edited:
They might have made those patches or badges a while back.

I think those choppers wont come we didnt pay for em. How can we get them?

They might have made those patches or badges a while back.

I think those choppers wont come we didnt pay for em. How can we get them?
US will prevent Turkey to sell them to you by blocking spare parts ,engines and threaten Turkey with NATO terms even Turkey wants to and the later is very questionned for its reputation and militay techs stability!

I don't undersrand what u want to say but. Pakistan didn't pay money so we cant have the choppers
US will prevent Turkey to sell them to you by blocking spare parts ,engines and threaten Turkey with NATO terms even Turkey wants to and the later is very questionned for its reputation and militay techs stability!

Hope Turkey could respect its promises to PAK instead of denying everythings related to CHINA HQ9 missles which Turkey obatained core data and confirmed orders and then broke it for no reasons.

For chineses,Turkey gov is not trust worthy!

I think u are using Google translate
no i am using a HUAWEI honor 8x cellphone to type,sometimes cellphone keyborad choose words for you
Screenshot_20181119-115431.jpg

Hope Turkey could respect its promises to PAK instead of denying everythings related to CHINA HQ9 missles which Turkey obatained core data and confirmed orders and then broke it for no reasons.

For chineses,Turkey gov is not trust worthy!

no i am using a HUAWEI honor 8x cellphone to type,sometimes cellphone keyborad choose words for youView attachment 520424

Okay my friend sirry i can't understand u. And by this topic is abiut AH-1Z its an American helicopter. Not turkish. Turkish copter is Atak . different one.

Okay my friend sirry i can't understand u. And by this topic is abiut AH-1Z its an American helicopter. Not turkish. Turkish copter is Atak . different one.
Ok i mistake the helicopter here but i know you guys choosed Atak !

Pakistani bros ,americain yankees military equipments are money sucking monsters and you want to buy them? I am realky worrying your foreign reserves!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom