What's new

AH-1 Z Designated for No 31 PAA Squadron

There is a BIG IF,if you can get the devices!

Yes a team without choppers.
I designate myself 199 aircraft carriers with 0 aircraft carrier on hands.
pointless!
Only issue... Military forces arent fanboys like you either.

The main point to be noted or pondered here is if this patch actually belongs to Military or is just fanboy paraphernalia.

Last edited:
Ok i mistake the helicopter here but i know you guys choosed Atak !

Pakistani bros ,americain yankees military equipments are money sucking monsters and you want to buy them? I am realky worrying your foreign reserves!
Don't worry if chinese helicopter is good . it will be purchased. Atak helicoter selection has many reasons not just 1.

China has so many things to offer turkey has less to offer. If we dont get 1 product we can get many others from china. While in turkeys case we have limited options but cery good ones so we support turkey as well.

Guys in any case, they are just 12 copters while our need is around 40+ so we will be going for another platform anyways either t-129 or Chinese. Deal for 30 T-129 has already been signed but perhaps there is a cloud over its delivery because of its American engine so there is a bit doubt else they are done deal as of now.

Guys in any case, they are just 12 copters while our need is around 40+ so we will be going for another platform anyways either t-129 or Chinese. Deal for 30 T-129 has already been signed but perhaps there is a cloud over its delivery because of its American engine so there is a bit doubt else they are done deal as of now.
That is what i am trying to say,wehter americain engines or not,under US and NATO pressure, Turkey has limited options.
Thst is why I saud I sincerely hope Turkey can respect its promises to PAK bros.

That is what i am trying to say,wehter americain engines or not,under US and NATO pressure, Turkey has limited options.
Thst is why I saud I sincerely hope Turkey can respect its promises to PAK bros.

Why don't you let the PA and the Turks worry about how they keep the promises to each other. Perhaps concentrate on the fact that PLAAF did not buy the requisite number of JF-17 and yet had hundreds of J-7s still flying not to mention they even had an A-5 on display at the last airshow which I found hilarious.

For now behind Truck back lights
giphy.gif

I read on pdf Turkish engines related thread, that Turkey has successfully tested its new TS 1400 engine which is design for ATAK -T- 129. So i think Pakistan might not face any sanctions from U.S on ATAK purchase.because if new engine is successfully tested.it means in near future it will be placed on choppers.so the deal for 30 ATAK will be successful in my thoughts. Thanks

America most likely won’t block the sale but it does, it will be Wait and see game for Pakistan. Since the original contract for T-129 was signed based on It’s performance, I believe Pakistan will test it again with Turkish engine to make sure it’s up to par with other helicopters.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom