What's new

Legal tweak to allow PM to retain army officers with stroke of pen

Hafiz ji ... Asim Munir .... media claim he is Hafiz e quran and very religious person. Hafiz ji is son of Brig Farooq and best buddy of Gen Bajwa susar ......you forget this same susar who took oath from Gen Bajwa at Bari Imam in the presence of Ishaq Dar .

What's with this oat and Imam Bari stuff?

View attachment 898304

As per reports, US wants Gen Azhar abbas to be the next COAS. Based on lessons learned in Iraq and Afghanistan, Officials in pentagon believes, Gen Abbas who is from Shia sect will be ideologically inclined to help US in Af-Pak region to hunt down jihadis.
Looks like Yanks have done their homework, they want a true Mir Jaffer this time with the sectarian baggage of the original...

Looks like Yanks have done their homework, they want a true Mir Jaffer this time with the sectarian baggage of the original...
Can't trust these shiites in such high level national positions, he might turn us into a slave of Iran after the US.

Yap, they have a file on every General and prominent politician and their families. One click and every detail is on the screen in a report. I mean everything, professional, financial, medical, any known unknowns corruption history, travel history, phone records everything.

It's really interesting don't you think.

That the most holiest of Muslims have been running Pakistan since 1947. And yet it's a shithole.
Contrary to your selective ignorance, half of those running Pakistan since 1947 have been shias and all of them were in the true mold of that original shithead traitor Mir Jaffer, from Sikandar Mirza, to Yahya, to Bhutto, to Benzair, to Zardari to Yusuf Raza Gillani, a who's who of traitors extra-ordinaire with their own distinct profiles in ignominy.
Can't trust these shiites in such high level national positions, he might turn us into a slave of Iran after the US.
see above

Contrary to your selective ignorance, half of those running Pakistan since 1947 have been shias and all of them were in the true mold of that original shithead traitor Mir Jaffer, from Sikandar Mirza, to Yahya, to Bhutto, to Benzair, to Zardari to Yusuf Raza Gillani, a who's who of traitors extra-ordinaire with their own distinct profiles in ignominy.

see above

Gillani's family are Shias?

Not that it should matter, Gilani’s, Bhutto’s are Shias.

Coming to the next COAS, this has to be the biggest circus of CAOS selection. The upcoming CAOS, whoever might he be, would have to start with negative pulse rating.

Suffice to say, they did it to themselves.

Well, shia are the founder of this country, get you Gawadar, first airline, first bank, nuclear power ... should shia point the finger at your sincerity. ? and your father of SSG is ....

Last edited:
Well, shia are the founder of this country, get you Gawadar, first airline, first bank, nuclear power ... should shia point the finger at your sincerity. ? and your father of SSG is ....

I'm not against Shias, I'm not even religious, so respect to all these people, but unfortunately all the ones I've met are more loyal to Iran than Pakistan.

Just wouldn't take the risk with such a seemingly high percentage being loyal to a foreign state rather than their own. That too where our interests don't align at times.

I'm not against Shias, I'm not even religious, so respect to all these people, but unfortunately all the ones I've met are more loyal to Iran than Pakistan.

Just wouldn't take the risk with such a seemingly high percentage being loyal to a foreign state rather than their own. That too where our interests don't align at times.
its a long debate may be next time. But the military academy doesn't work that way, the don t check religion or sects.

The only change that needs to be made to the "Army Act" is the ability of the sitting Prime Minister to be able to fire the sitting COAS with a single statement that does not require any further approval by any one.

Instant firing... gone. Period. As is done in all proper democracies.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom