What's new

After MI 35 choppers, Pak wants more Russian defence hardware

Yara, can't move out of Pakistan for sometime...... have some court cases......... July/August the courts will be off, however, I need to take care of family......... gentleman promise, depending on the outcome, I'll take you out in November....... :D

And don't feel bad........ I inherited a large chunk of it......... :p:

My car is worth $xx,xxx :(

Thanks for making me feel positively impoverished.

Two men, going out for dinner together. Sounds good to me :) Anywhere in Australia is the only caveat.

Yara, can't move out of Pakistan for sometime...... have some court cases......... July/August the courts will be off, however, I need to take care of family......... gentleman promise, depending on the outcome, I'll take you out in November....... :D

And don't feel bad........ I inherited a large chunk of it......... :p:

I was going to ask how you managed to make your wealth. I've got investments in real-estate, an ADF scholarship paying ~37500AUD a year and a part time job at WorleyParsons and my savings are slightly more than half of what you were willing to throw away on an Internet bet.

This deal won't be signed (if it ever happens at all) by November. Next year at the least. There's this restaurant in Brisbane (can't recall the name) who delve into fine molecular gastronomy, ate there once, was divine.

All the chaddis burning and expressing concern are those who want to see Pakistan unstable.
well no one is burning here... Mi 35 is for anti narcotics and for terrorists. .. they pose no threat to India... stable Afghan is in our interest .. so our companies can tap the resources in Afghan ... the thing India doing in this deal is to get diplomatic leverage. ..

Investment banker and real estate developer........plus I am way older than you.............. regarding the deal...... let's see what happens of it....... nothing is certain in this world..... I, however, feel positive that it's going to happen...........

I was going to ask how you managed to make your wealth. I've got investments in real-estate, an ADF scholarship paying ~37500AUD a year and a part time job at WorleyParsons and my savings are slightly more than half of what you were willing to throw away on an Internet bet.

This deal won't be signed (if it ever happens at all) by November. Next year at the least.

Investment banker and real estate developer........plus I am way older than you.............. regarding the deal...... let's see what happens of it....... nothing is certain in this world..... I, however, feel positive that it's going to happen...........

HAH, no thanks, I don't want your 20hour days.

Yeah we'll see then, putting it my calendar for November.

Pakistan has definitely put more than just money to sweeten the deal which the Russians can't seem to ignore even if that means politely saying No to India.

My bet would be the Afghan end game in which Russians would be more interested in and since we are in a position of deal breaker, Russians definitely would want to be part of it. Lets see how smartly we play our cards. Indians bachoron ka aik dum he heart attack na ho jai.

I cannot tell you what is being tested right now but that makes MIL35 a minor thing. You really do not want to know what. Hahaha. But even I was pretty much shocked. If the Indians are worrying MI35 then this would make them... Throw up?

Sir, what Indians don't understand is that now China is our trump card when it comes to relations with Russia, if China pushes Russia to have better relations with Pakistan even in defense sector then they will don't care about India as China has given them one deal of $400B and more to come what India can offer them in return?? Indians jump on having provided business of $40B but that is very tiny when it comes to China, Russia business.

If China go for 48 Su-35s and resell them to Pakistan with guarantees of spares from Russia it will be good deal and will provide some balance in air power in South Asia.

Because Russia want to explore more areas , instead of bonding to Mythological verse of friendship with #India,, as #Russia is much more powerful, stable, wealthy with money and natural resources than India.. so India should have to dependent on Russia, nor Russia... and after European sanctions, Russia moving for more arenas like Japan, Korea, Midle east or Muslim world.. as its said to be more favorable or trusted friend of Muslims, like Iran's, Syrian support etc. after it got hurt by Chechen and Afghanistan that effected them a lot.. and Pakistan is the Path finder for them to make their way to Saudi Arab and other Sunni world (as russia is already in Shia world), and hence it want to capture the billions of American business into their hands after their conflict with Gulf regions, and also up & downs with Pakistan..as both realized their opportunities and threats, and came out of their past burden... and Pakistan also evident of American's Policy that caused Pakistan to wait for it's Own money and also F16 deal that after a decade Pakistan got but as of old eggs,,,,when the advanced versions were banned to Provide Pakistan, but were provided to Israel and then India.. So India is also out of Russia's consideration because after Nuclear group, india more of a US's weapon's buyer...rather than Russian Strategic partner or Buyer.. so Neither a Country is restricted to deal only few or nor any one can restrict them to do so...

plesae stop making these threads, Indians already having a hard time digesting what is posted and discussed already. brace yourselves for the usual heart burn stories

May be we have hard time digesting the news .But i feel u guys will have hard time begging for money either to USA or to ur all time friend china to buy even Russian Screw Drivers :partay:

May be we have hard time digesting the news .But i feel u guys will have hard time begging for money either to USA or to ur all time friend china to buy even Russian Screw Drivers :partay:
you wish and you live in hope.

does it not hurt you bad tht we get the stuff and dont even pay for it?
the Mi-17s we got before were paid for by the USA.. and since the North Waziristan operation has been launched .. these Mi-35 will also be paid for..

we will save our money for Turkish T-129 to make a new one in your side... burn baby burn

you wish and you live in hope.

does it not hurt you bad tht we get the stuff and dont even pay for it?
the Mi-17s we got before were paid for by the USA.. and since the North Waziristan operation has been launched .. these Mi-35 will also be paid for..

we will save our money for Turkish T-129 to make a new one in your side... burn baby burn

Yeah and how many many billions have you paid in terms of costs to your economy. Pakistan used to be South Asia's most economically successful nation 15-20 years ago. Now it's the worst performer in the region.

All the chaddis burning and expressing concern are those who want to see Pakistan unstable.
I wanted to green tick this post..

but I got a better one
6174430367_00bc041ee8_z.jpg

Yeah and how many many billions have you paid in terms of costs to your economy. Pakistan used to be South Asia's most economically successful nation 15-20 years ago. Now it's the worst performer in the region.
Dhoti Jul Gai magar tu baaz Nahi aya.. hay na Khar Kuss Ki Aulad tu?

Back
Top Bottom