What's new

After MI 35 choppers, Pak wants more Russian defence hardware

Depends on what are we going to buy it for - if for strategic roles then I would like to have some Radar System and Early Warning systems please :coffee:

I iz a betting man....... name your price and we can work out an escrow account! :D

Who wants to bet hard cash with me that the helicopter deal will NEVER happen. Not even come close.

This will help regional stability in the long run, India is not opposed to Pakistan having warmer ties with Russia as we can both become full members of sco in the future and trade ties and energy projects like TAPI could become a reality.

Btw Putin will be visiting India soon and it will be interesting to see the new roadmap for the future with the new Modi govt in power.

For USD50, I don't even lift my pinky finger.........bet like a man...... how does USD100,000 sound?

@Aeronaut, get his details........ this can be fun......... :D

$50 USD :)

Internet escrow? Escrow.com << used these guys before.

P.S... The offer is valid for another hour...... I'll transfer the funds and work out a contract..... btw, Escrow.com doesn't do such deals........ there are many brokers in Zurich who will go with it.......

Last edited:
For USD50, I don't even lift my pinky finger.........bet like a man...... how does USD100,000 sound?

P.S... The offer is valid for another hour...... I'll transfer the funds and work out a contract..... btw, Escrow.com doesn't do such deals........ there are many brokers in Zurich who will go with it.......
Phatt parri :rofl:
Btw i have this thread book marked for future reference.....:angel:

P.S... The offer is valid for another hour...... I'll transfer the funds and work out a contract..... btw, Escrow.com doesn't do such deals........ there are many brokers in Zurich who will got with it.......

LOL! I would hardly consider Aero to be an unbiased middleman :)

I don't have $100k to bet. But I would if I did :) My entire savings account has less than that. Since clearly you're far richer than me, how about we both put up one week's salary, for me that's ~$900.

Escrow.com worked for online purchases, thought this might as well.

Yara, I mentioned Aero not for being a "middle man", I mentioned him to send you IBAN / SWIFT details and bank accounts...... just for paperwork......... and no dear, for USD900, no middleman will get involved, let alone an agency that deals with such stuff...... their minimum commissions is in xx,xxx.......

Let's do this, I'll buy you dinner, or you buy me one at place of my choice....... :D

LOL! I would hardly consider Aero to be an unbiased middleman :)

I don't have $100k to bet. But I would if I did :) My entire savings account has less than that. Since clearly you're far richer than me, how about we both put up one week's salary, for me that's ~$900.

Escrow.com worked for online purchases, thought this might as well.

Who wants to bet hard cash with me that the helicopter deal will NEVER happen? Not even come close.

I cannot tell you what is being tested right now but that makes MIL35 a minor thing. You really do not want to know what. Hahaha. But even I was pretty much shocked. If the Indians are worrying MI35 then this would make them... Throw up?

Yara, I mentioned Aero not for being a "middle man", I mentioned him to send you IBAN / SWIFT details and bank accounts...... just for paperwork......... and no dear, for USD900, no middleman will get involved, let alone an agency that deals with such stuff...... their minimum commissions is in xx,xxx.......

Let's do this, I'll buy you a dinner, or you buy me one at place of my choice....... :D

My car is worth $xx,xxx :(

Thanks for making me feel positively impoverished.

Two men, going out for dinner together. Sounds good to me :) Anywhere in Australia is the only caveat.

I cannot tell you what is being tested right now but that makes MIL35 a minor thing. You really do not want to know what. Hahaha. But even I was pretty much shocked. If the Indians are worrying MI35 then this would make them... Throw up?

Okay bud :) I stand by the statement that the original deal will never happen.

Mind giving a broad category of what is being tested Munir Sb? AD, ground system, components for JFT.

Is the thing being tested Russian equipment or ours? :D

Back
Top Bottom