What's new

After 7 year gap, Pakistan Day to see military parade in full glory

where did schools and Nawaz Sharrif come from? o_O
yra dimagh na kha, if you dont have anything to say then better STFU.
what a waste of bandwidth.
you don't understand it , as you take this forum too seriously :D Dude being a newbie / a senior member , doesn't have to deal with a person's knowledge , it is schools and university does ..:P

I am in a hurry , I make a mess of english above I see :D ..so bye for now , will be back after sometime guys ...have a good time

No the block 52 are not new for parade. SSG uniform will remain same because it is ceremonial uniform especially designed for parades.
maybe, considering the fact that they'll extensively be used for the bombing raids but who knows, we didnt have Block 52's back in those days. we do now. its quite disappointing that there wont be block 2's of JFT. been waiting for it for ages now.
who Knows the SSG might.we cant be so sure,

maybe, considering the fact that they'll extensively be used for the bombing raids but who knows, we didnt have Block 52's back in those days. we do now. its quite disappointing that there wont be block 2's of JFT. been waiting for it for ages now.
who Knows the SSG might.we cant be so sure,
We can expect surprise.
Tight security is required for parade.

imagine all the new equipment that is going to be shown

All foreign imported weapons, missiles. Not a single weapon/component on this parade with will Pakistani made. What is Pakistan even proud of???

I noticed in your signature you wrote "**** secularism and embrace nationalism", forgetting that secularism and Nationalism can be mutually inclusive. Are you a product of the Indian education system? Because I am seriously disappoint.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom