What's new

After 7 year gap, Pakistan Day to see military parade in full glory

Forget ICBMs, first try to fly your Tejas over the parade rather than displaying it like a handicap on crutches.
India%252527s%252Bhome-grown%252Bwarplane%252BLight%252BCombat%252BAircraft%252B%252527Tejas%252527%252Bis%252Bdisplayed%252Bon%252B62nd%252BRepublic%252BDay%252Bon%252BJanuary%252B26.jpg

Tejas is not a missile.

And India's passion.

where on earth have we ever done work in your area of expertise?

So now we think it is safe to conduct the military parade?-

And the announcement coming out months before the actual parade shows the stupidity of think tanks making decisions-

Its like giving headsup to the talibiches you have less than 2 month to plan any attack-

And the announcement coming out months before the actual parade shows the stupidity of think tanks making decisions-

Its like giving headsup to the talibiches you have less than 2 month to plan any attack-

Exactly. The announcement makes the taiiban go into over drive and start chattering which is picked up by our intel agencies who use it to foil the attacks. This also gives the intel agencies enough time to gauge the level of threat and if need be, cancel the parade.

@Areesh Dude I wonder that do you have a life , or just BH over our Pm Modi ? :D None hated manmohan that way , Modi is doing good I see :D
Today at 7:41 PM#81

AreeshELITE MEMBER
General.jpg

Forget ICBMs, first try to fly your Tejas over the parade rather than displaying it like a handicap on crutches.
India%252527s%252Bhome-grown%252Bwarplane%252BLight%252BCombat%252BAircraft%252B%252527Tejas%252527%252Bis%252Bdisplayed%252Bon%252B62nd%252BRepublic%252BDay%252Bon%252BJanuary%252B26.jpg
But why actually ? Agni missiles are indigenous too ..You get afraid when you see them ? So tejas is better right ?

@Areesh No buddy , I laugh at your non sense :D I like your signature ....muck fodi ..
Proves that Modi is doing good and getting on **** nerves :D

@Areesh No buddy , I laugh at your non sense :D I like your signature ....muck fodi ..
Proves that Modi is doing good and getting on **** nerves :D

Actually there was quite a big hype that Modi would do this and that after he comes to power and that got the attention of Pakistani's and were expecting some heat but frankly speaking he is no different from MMS and in fact during his reign Pakistan has killed more soldiers than in MMS era in a similar time period,and that's disappointing..:D

Actually there was quite a big hype that Modi would do this and that after he comes to power and that got the attention of Pakistani's and were expecting some heat but frankly speaking he is no different from MMS and in fact during his reign Pakistan has killed more soldiers than in MMS era in a similar time period,and that's disappointing..:D
lol . you are funny I must say :D
Modi doesn't fight on borders :D it is the army does ..
So they are the same personnels right ? You take border skirmishes too seriously , why don't you start a full scale war ? you may get the answer :D or yes , try another mumbai attack , your army is gone ....Hmm , I think it will not happen , our navy is tightened now ! remember pak terror boat ? they were so afraid that they committed suicide on half way haha :D

lol . you are funny I must say :D
Modi doesn't fight on borders :D it is the army does ..
So they are the same personnels right ? You take border skirmishes too seriously , why don't you start a full scale war ? you may get the answer :D or yes , try another mumbai attack , your army is gone ....Hmm , I think it will not happen , our navy is tightened now ! remember pak terror boat ? they were so afraid that they committed suicide on half way haha :D

And you are ignoramus,aren't you..:lol:
That's what specifically i am talking about,we were told if we violate ceasefire now that Modi is in rule then somehow modi the macho is gonna teach us the lesson that we are gonna never dare do that again..But ouch your BSF is being striken harder than ever nowdays..:devil:
Well according to you we infiltrate militants across the border who supposedly killed ten's of soldiers in recent ambushes,one where Colonel and 11 others were killed in a single attack so why not annihilate Pak Army but man aren't we talking about hot gases..:sarcastic:

And you are ignoramus,aren't you..:lol:
That's what specifically i am talking about,we were told if we violate ceasefire now that Modi is in rule then somehow modi the macho is gonna teach us the lesson that we are gonna never dare do that again..But ouch your BSF is being striken harder than ever nowdays..:devil:
Well according to you we infiltrate militants across the border who supposedly killed ten's of soldiers in recent ambushes,one where Colonel and 11 others were killed in a single attack so why not annihilate Pak Army but man aren't we talking about hot gases..:sarcastic:

There are only one foolish country has left in the earth , who takes border skirmishes more seriously than wars :omghaha:
Man we showed you what is called a full scale war in 1971 :triniti: do something equivalent to India at first like this :P

And hey , then you agree that pakistan sends militants in Indian soil ? :D haha , shocking ...
there's a saying in my language , it is called : chucho mere hat gandho na korai bhalo "
It means , don't dirty your hands by killing rat :disagree::azn:
Pak will kill itself , armed forces answer them well , and yes if they try anything with our civilians , rat will have to eat some poison :victory1:

There are only one foolish country has left in the earth , who takes border skirmishes more seriously than wars :omghaha:
Man we showed you what is called a full scale war in 1971 :triniti: do something equivalent to India at first like this :P

And hey , then you agree that pakistan sends militants in Indian soil ? :D haha , shocking ...
there's a saying in my language , it is called : chucho mere hat gandho na korai bhalo "
It means , don't dirty your hands by killing rat :disagree::azn:
Pak will kill itself , armed forces answer them well , and yes if they try anything with our civilians , rat will have to eat some poison :victory1:

Hahaha going here and there with off topic discussion really shows that either you are a kid or comprehend the simple language...:angel:

dua karo bum phaty or sary politicians mar jaay mulk ko victory mil jaay gee

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom