What's new

After 16 years on the run, Kerala man held in Coimbatore blasts case

Oooh vaishnava bengalis are not commies, what a relief... I was sweating there for a min. let's not get into semantics, please help me understand this terror lab concept.

Yeah why dont you tell me what you gleaned from the appeasement politics of pseudoseculars and the one sided reporting of the Indian press article I gave you. Did it go over your head or you developed reading difficulties?

I havent seen it online, even if i have seen i will never ever share it..... because that bad it was..... He used to come in his car and he had protection of 6 to 12 guys riding bullets in black t shirt black trousers...... You know what happened to his leg right?

Blown up .... right ??? idk how .

................What a shame you couldn't post a single post of mine to back you allegations. :lol:

Still not too late. Repost my posts that "generalize" :coffee: ...Hope you don't chicken out.

I am not here to bookmark all your postings. Many of the Malayalee members and Bengali members had heated discussions with you for generalizing us as commies, sicularists, anti nationals, traitors etc. If you dont remember saying any of these or standing up to your accusations then let it be..

Yeah yeah yeah, the Tamils have an evil streak in them. It is all their fault.

LOL....... some guy was saying you hate mallus and bongs ? :lol:

I am not here to bookmark all your postings. Many of the Malayalee members and Bengali members had heated discussions with you for generalizing us as commies, sicularists, anti nationals, traitors etc. If you dont remember saying any of these or standing up to your accusations then let it be..

LOL.....so its just an empty claim :lol:

What a shame you chickened out :azn:

It's not about a state ,Muslims are feeding themselves(self radicalization& petro jihad) with hatred of arabic culture ,we must stop them as majority and help them to reach mordern values like everyone else .

Muslims will never abide by UCC ,we must FORCE it(not in literal sense) .

1. Not your friend. I am choosy about who I call friend.

2. Your character shines through. To understand a person you simply need to listen to what he says and what he does not say.

3. I have not yet made any claims of being a scholar of any kind :lol:........ but you did and fell flat on your face.

4. Keyboard or no keyboard you are in trouble in real life. Hope you parents are rich, else its bad news all the way.

I dont claimed that I am a scholar .And who the **** want your friendship?
I know something about my religion with a certificate got by writtening toughest Amritha Bharati exam .And I asked something about it to you.And instead of giving straight answer you just keep continue dilly dalliying.and the half baked answer.
You are right.One can understand someones character if he listen others comments ,especially in internet where you show your true behaviour.
From my experience you are just a troller ,more interested in personal attacks ,talk a lot without any knowledge.If you have knowledge you will back your claims with proofs.From what I seen from your posts that you dont show such a systematic approach .
In here you unwantedly quote me .I dont quote you .
My parents are rich so what you want? Like I said you are just interested in personal attacks

I know something about my religion with a certificate got by writtening toughest Amritha Bharati exam .And I asked something about it to you.And instead of giving straight answer you just keep continue dilly dalliying.and the half baked answer.
You are right.One can understand someones character if he listen others comments ,especially in internet where you show your true behaviour.
From my experience you are just a troller ,more interested in personal attacks ,talk a lot without any knowledge.If you have knowledge you will back your claims with proofs.From what I seen from your posts that you dont show such a systematic approach .
My parents are rich so what you want? Like I said you are just interested in personal attacks

He has more reasoning and logic in his toe than you have in your whole body.

........ what about your beloved secular leader and MP P.J. Kurien of Suryanelli rape case fame ? :coffee:

1. I'm not a congressi .

2. If there was proof against him , he would have been punished .

hmmm....I hit a nerve. Get a grip kid and grow a pair.

Courage beats intelligence every time.

Any link to his speeches .

I am totally against what what Oommen Chandy did . Ususal minority appeasement tactics .

I saw one of his speeches
like " Aarunde makkale uma bhartiye tadayan ,aarunde makkale advaniye tadayan "

He has more reasoning and logic in his toe than you have in your whole body.

Just because he thinks only Hindus are the real patriots in this country and Abrahamic religions are here to destroy this country does not make him a person with astounding reasoning and logic..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom