What's new

After 16 years on the run, Kerala man held in Coimbatore blasts case

Lets hear her, i am still waiting to hear how di she deem what she did. Let her put her point Kerela and it's affiliation with active terrorism? It's a slow day and I have time to kill. :)

Some time they have a reason to blame.... for example the case of Madani....... He was met by Kerala CM few days back..... Now one can blame a CM meeting a terrorist.....

But the other side of the coin is, He was in Jail for the same case (ie coimbatore bomb blast) for 9 years, and he was released after 9 years because there was no proof against him.... Later he was arrested for his alleged involvement in Bangalore blast case, and he was in jail with out bail for more than 2 years, and they are yet to make the charge sheet.... He can always say that he is innocent he has been falsly put behind the bars......

I have seen his speech years back, His views are extreme to the core, and he made an organisation named ISS against RSS.... His speeches were really dangerous.....

The most interesting point here is, both the cases were registered in Tamilnadu and Karnataka, not in the " Secular Kerala"

Last edited:
Friend ,you dont know anything about me and my real character .So just stay away from personal attacks.Without this keyboarding you dont know anything about any subjects.I already got that.-

1. Not your friend. I am choosy about who I call friend.

2. Your character shines through. To understand a person you simply need to listen to what he says and what he does not say.

3. I have not yet made any claims of being a scholar of any kind :lol:........ but you did and fell flat on your face.

4. Keyboard or no keyboard you are in trouble in real life. Hope you parents are rich, else its bad news all the way.

Some further spoon feeding might help in context of kerala, any thing specific that points out that people of Kerala have affiliations to certain ideologies that make mallus anti national.

In our last discussion you inexplicable proved that all bengalis are either commies or unpatriotic, All NRI's are american lackeys,
this time on two different threads, 200 million muslims are radicals, and here kerela is terror lab.

For now lets hold off on muslims, and just concentrate on kerela. Please explain further.

LOL. When did I say Mallus are anti-national? Comprehension problem? How does Kerala being a terror laboratory makes all mallus anti-nationals? Some heavy duty extrapolation there.

Well I did give you vaishnava Bengalis as an example of those who are not commies. When did I say all NRI's are american lackeys? If you have followed my posts, you must know I am a follower of Rajiv Malhotra who is an NRI himself. So where exactly do you come up with your bullshit claims about my claims?

Yeah I will explain further about Kerala. First you answer me these questions.

Yeah, anything who goes against your dumb dumb world is a hater.

Ok we can tolerate this dumb world so what you want?

Except some idiots from Malabar you cant generalize entire community.And most of these idiots is happened to be muslim immigrants from Tamil and otherstates.
And you dont know the rapid growth of BJP in our soil.
And for the last you are arguing with a keralite ,hindu and a supporter of Hindu nationalism.

Oh please, is Oomen Chandy not losing his sleep over Madani's health?

Madani was acquitted from the Coimbatore case and not convicted in Banglore case untill now .

Is this pic from Kerala?
BtzvPCrCAAMAZ1D.jpg:large

Some time they have a reason to blame.... for example the case of Madani....... He was met by Kerala CM few days back..... Now one can blame a CM meeting a terrorist.....

But the other side of the coin is, He was in Jail for the same case (ie coimbatore bomb blast) for 9 years, and he was released after 9 years because there was no proof against him.... Later he was arrested for his alleged involvement in Bangalore blast case, and he was in jail with out bail for more than 2 years, and they are yet to make the charge sheet.... He can always say that he is innocent he has been falsly put behind the bars......

I have seen his speech years back, His views are extreme to the core, and he made an organisation named ISS against RSS.... His speeches were really dangerous.....

Any link to his speeches .

I am totally against what what Oommen Chandy did . Ususal minority appeasement tactics .

Is this pic from Kerala?
BtzvPCrCAAMAZ1D.jpg:large

Nope... I think from TN (the writing in the pic is tamil) but some of the guys look like a mallu.....:)

Any link to his speeches .

I am totally against what what Oommen Chandy did . Ususal minority appeasement tactics .

I havent seen it online, even if i have seen i will never ever share it..... because that bad it was..... He used to come in his car and he had protection of 6 to 12 guys riding bullets in black t shirt black trousers...... You know what happened to his leg right?

LOL. When did I say Mallus are anti-national? Comprehension problem? How does Kerala being a terror laboratory makes all mallus anti-nationals? Some heavy duty extrapolation there.

Well I did give you vaishnava Bengalis as an example of those who are not commies. When did I say all NRI's are american lackeys? If you have followed my posts, you must know I am a follower of Rajiv Malhotra who is an NRI himself. So where exactly do you come up with your bullshit claims about my claims?

Yeah I will explain further about Kerala. First you answer me these questions.
Oooh vaishnava bengalis are not commies, what a relief... I was sweating there for a min. let's not get into semantics, please help me understand this terror lab concept.

Ok we can tolerate this dumb world so what you want?

Except some idiots from Malabar you cant generalize entire community.And most of these idiots is happened to be muslim immigrants from Tamil and otherstates.
And you dont know the rapid growth of BJP in our soil.
And for the last you are arguing with a keralite ,hindu and a supporter of Hindu nationalism.

Yeah yeah yeah, the Tamils have an evil streak in them. It is all their fault.

Oooh vaishnava bengalis are not commies, what a relief... I was sweating there for a min. let's not get into semantics, please help me understand this terror lab concept.
I admire your patience......:)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom