What's new

After 16 years on the run, Kerala man held in Coimbatore blasts case

I do not know how far that is true. Were not Nairs a warrior caste earlier before the Portuguese came in? Was not kalaripayattu banned by the Brits? Also they fought very hard against invaders, Tipu, etc. I think history got distorted along the way and their early taking to Western education is responsible for this distortion of their history.

Yes Nair's were warriors fighting for their masters. Much like the Gorkhas.

Made excellent cannon fodder.

I am not commenting on Mallu courage or physical strength, I am questioning their social and emotional intelligence.

Bihar and UP and other parts of India all had Ganarajya (republics) even 2000 years back. Kerala never did. What it had instead was a horrific caste system that is the exact opposite of a republic.

I am not commenting on Mallu courage or physical strength, I am questioning their social and emotional intelligence.

Bihar and UP and other parts of India all had Ganarajya (republics) even 2000 years back. Kerala never did. What it had instead was a horrific caste system that is the exact opposite of a republic.

There was caste system all over the country. Are you saying 2000 years ago the Brahmins were exploiting paravans that way? Mangalore is not all that far away. I am yet to find a Manglorean who shies away from a fight.

There was caste system all over the country. Are you saying 2000 years ago the Brahmins were exploiting paravans that way? Mangalore is not all that far away. I am yet to find a Manglorean who shies away from a fight.

Yes. Caste system was there all over the country. Yet no other system of caste had the CRAZY amount of control over the lives of the people who lived under it. That was unique to kerala. And for the longest time people accepted it without protest.

In the rest of India it was the kshtriyas and vaishyas who exploited the people under the cover protected by the Brahmins. In kerala even a Nair who was hight caste and second only to the Brahmin was not allowed to marry !!! Not allowed to have a wife. he was only allowed sambandham (live in relationship). Even the Brahmins in kerala was not allowed to marry. Only the eldest son could marry. You see the amount of control over their social and personal life ?

What we see today is probably just an extension, a modified version of what went on. Centuries of servitude cannot be changed overnight. Maybe the change will take place over a 100 year period.

Nah. None of them have PFI kind of organization going on there. Maoist problem of Jharkhand is entirely different.

What about the IM modules operating from there ....... responsible for blasts in Modiji's rally .

What about the IM modules operating from there ....... responsible for blasts in Modiji's rally .

That was Bihar. Now of course you have started comparing Kerala with Bihar and UP. Well same attitude. Isharat Jahan was Bihar ki beti and S Kunhi Mohammed is Kerala ka beta.

Saare, from Madani to this guy to the fellow who was killed along with Ishart Jahan, all of them are both scientists of that lab as well as executors of their experiment. All Mallus. All yours.

I see logic in this strategy.

Do you remember 9th platform in chennai central?
And lot of youths are missing and news are coming about joining in ISIS .
Coimbathore wont happen without local support .You know what I mean.
Like I said .If the kerala is lab youth of other states are its testing subjects .

Ignore her .From her posts I can see a deep rooted hate against keralites.
Actually i wouldn't want to ignore her remark, she has some strong opinions and persistently backs her claims, and thus I am hoping she replies, and this is not the first time I have come across gross generalization from her.

I am fascinated by such generalizations. Can you please enlighten us why should kerela named as such?

Many of her's and Makaramarma accusations were replied strongly by Malayalees and Bengalis in this forum.. They both have strong hatred for Malayalees and Bengalis.. They show it openly here too..Just ignore it..

@Nair saab
what is your opinion?

Back
Top Bottom