What's new

After 16 years on the run, Kerala man held in Coimbatore blasts case

Oh please, is Oomen Chandy not losing his sleep over Madani's health?

Actually i wouldn't want to ignore her remark, she has some strong opinions and persistently backs her claims, and thus I am hoping she replies, and this is not the first time I have come across gross generalization from her.

Yes I back my claims.

Many of her's and Makaramarma accusations were replied strongly by Malayalees and Bengalis in this forum.. They both have strong hatred for Malayalees and Bengalis.. They show it openly here too..Just ignore it..

What about our hate for UP, Bihar, Jharkhand, TN etc ? :coffee:

3monkeys_1024x1024.jpg

or is it

3%2Bmonkeys.jpg

Do you remember 9th platform in chennai central?
And lot of youths are missing and news are coming about joining in ISIS .
Coimbathore wont happen without local support .You know what I mean.
Like I said .If the kerala is lab youth of other states are its testing subjects .

Oh well, ISIS and the Sunnis fascination for it. What to say? It is a global phenomenon. But that aside, TN does not yet match up to Kerala.

@Nair saab
what is your opinion?

Well people here are hell bend to prove Kerala as the most dangerous place in India...... I have tried my level best by reasoning with them.... But then i realised they seems to know better than us who lives in this state...... So withdrawn......

Yes there is PFI, and i used play cricket on a ground right next its head quarters (those days they were called NDF)..... I am aware of their policies and i am aware of their tactics...... Yes there are people in kerala who has extreme views, but there are enough opposite forces to counter balance them..... when i say opposite, need not to be religious...

Many of her's and Makaramarma accusations were replied strongly by Malayalees and Bengalis in this forum.. They both have strong hatred for Malayalees and Bengalis.. They show it openly here too..Just ignore it..
Lets hear her, i am still waiting to hear how di she deem what she did. Let her put her point Kerela and it's affiliation with active terrorism? It's a slow day and I have time to kill. :)

Oh well, ISIS and the Sunnis fascination for it. What to say? It is a global phenomenon. But that aside, TN does not yet match up to Kerala.

Oh yes I know that.We know the silent support for LTTE get from TN.
I dont argue that kerala is invincible from terrorism.It is a problem in kerala .But TN is also not that better.
if coimbatore is happened due to our lab then states from where it reside used the medicines from that lab.
I say noone is perfect.

What about our hate for UP, Bihar, Jharkhand, TN etc ? :coffee:

I have seen you generalizing Keralaites and Bengalis each and every thread like we were the sole reasons for the menace in India.. As I said, best way is to ignore these kind of stupidity..

Lets hear her, i am still waiting to hear how di she deem what she did. Let her put her point Kerela and it's affiliation with active terrorism? It's a slow day and I have time to kill. :)

Most probably, they will give examples of some nut jobs in Malapuram to show all Keralalites were potential terrorists..

Yup, a fool and a coward. Bad combination. You future is sad, even outside pdf.

Friend ,you dont know anything about me and my real character .So just stay away from personal attacks.Without this keyboarding you dont know anything about any subjects.I already got that.-

I have seen you generalizing Keralaites and Bengalis each and every thread like we were the sole reasons for the menace in India.. As I said, best way is to ignore these kind of stupidity..

................What a shame you couldn't post a single post of mine to back you allegations. :lol:

Still not too late. Repost my posts that "generalize" :coffee: ...Hope you don't chicken out.

Go through this article. Let us see if your mind can reconcile with the truths clearly enunciated in this article.

Why the media launched a concerted attempt to gag Gaurav Sawant | IndiaFactsIndiaFacts

Now apply it to Kerala and you see Kerala was is the laboratory of terrorism.

Some further spoon feeding might help in context of kerala, any thing specific that points out that people of Kerala have affiliations to certain ideologies that make mallus anti national.

In our last discussion you inexplicable proved that all bengalis are either commies or unpatriotic, All NRI's are american lackeys,
this time on two different threads, 200 million muslims are radicals, and here kerela is terror lab.

For now lets hold off on muslims, and just concentrate on kerela. Please explain further.

Back
Top Bottom