What's new

After 16 years on the run, Kerala man held in Coimbatore blasts case

No darling. Just go and look up who the organizers and funders of sites such as dalitfreedom.org are. It is the church. Just go and look up why India comes up time and again in the US govt's blacklist as the country with the least religious freedom. Just check for sites about Hindu persecution of Christians on the net. I am sure you will find there are more than a "few" extremists in there. Also do look for devil worshiping Hindus and see who is making those websites. Now imagine how much of this conversation happens off the internet too.
what Indian Christians has to do with America??...even if an Indian Christian go to America,they will treat only as an Indian,not Christian nor getting any special reservations/considerations just because they are Christians..
Indian Christianity is divided into various denominations like Catholics,orthodox,pentacostal,evangelical,yehovah witnesses,Anglican..etc,even you could find differences based on ethnicity like Malayali,Tamil,konkani,odhisha..its not the same exact..they all have their own peculiar culture,traditions etc..
These anti Hindu sites are started by not the main stream,but some extremist elements who are indulging in mass convertion especially in tribal areas..what it has to do with main stream church??..personally,i haven't heard any anti Hindu speeches in the church yet...

No darling. Just go and look up who the organizers and funders of sites such as dalitfreedom.org are. It is the church. Just go and look up why India comes up time and again in the US govt's blacklist as the country with the least religious freedom. Just check for sites about Hindu persecution of Christians on the net. I am sure you will find there are more than a "few" extremists in there. Also do look for devil worshiping Hindus and see who is making those websites. Now imagine how much of this conversation happens off the internet too.
what Indian Christians has to do with America??...even if an Indian Christian go to America,they will treat only as an Indian,not Christian nor getting any special reservations/considerations just because they are Christians..
Indian Christianity is divided into various denominations like Catholics,orthodox,pentacostal,evangelical,yehovah witnesses,Anglican..etc,even you could find differences based on ethnicity like Malayali,Tamil,konkani,odhisha..its not the same exact..they all have their own peculiar culture,traditions etc..
These anti Hindu sites are started by not the main stream,but some extremist elements who are indulging in mass convertion especially in tribal areas..what it has to do with main stream church??..personally,i haven't heard any anti Hindu speeches in the church yet...

That would be shirk and non of them look as if they are cool about it.

They seem to be saying they have voted (probably for an islamic party).

Two persons were arrested by TN police ,they are from Ramanathapuram district

Back
Top Bottom