What's new

After 16 years on the run, Kerala man held in Coimbatore blasts case

Yeah why dont you tell me what you gleaned from the appeasement politics of pseudoseculars and the one sided reporting of the article I gave you. Did it go over your head or you developed reading difficulties?

Your contention is Kerela is a terror Laboratory. Implying that either the state policies of elected representatives have motives or strong undercurrent of social outlook have led to anti-national, communal behavior. Although you haven't specifically commented my assumption is you are referring here to muslim community in general, if not further explanation of all round terror development would help too. So the question beig what exactly is are the state and social initiatives which have transformed a relative peaceful, literate, state of kerala into a Terror Laboratory - where the epithet signifies heavy connotations of research and development of terror activities? right?

1. I'm not a congressi .

2. If there was proof against him , he would have been punished .

:lol: ..... thank you for that reply. Your faith in our judiciary is as strong as your faith in kerala "secularism".

So he is guilty but there is no proof ?

or there is no proof, so he is not guilty ?

I never heard of a place called "Panangaragara"..... Was it a typo?

Your contention is Kerela is a terror Laboratory. Implying that either the state policies of elected representatives have motives or strong undercurrent of social outlook have led to anti-national, communal behavior. Although you haven't specifically commented my assumption is you are referring here to muslim community in general, if not further explanation of all round terror development would help too. So the question beig what exactly is are the state and social initiatives which have transformed a relative peaceful, literate, state of kerala into a Terror Laboratory - where the epithet signifies heavy connotations of research and development of terror activities? right?

Here let me re-post from the article I gave you to read which apparently you did not read.

Let us take our media which covers up the wrong doings of the Muslim community always. What happens when you keep on covering the sins of a particular community deliberately, conspiratorially?

One obvious outcome is that it breeds a victimhood mentality because at all times, it is being depicted as the aggrieved party. Second, because no one confronts them, because no one questions their conduct and their extreme, even violent actions, because no one tells them that what they are doing is wrong and they are causing harm to other communities, they also develop a deep sense of brazenness regarding how they interact with other communities.

Now this is not just true of the Kerala media, it is also true of its govt.

Who are all involved in this conspiracy of silence? Is it just the media and the govt, or are the secular crowd involved in it too.

Yes everyone there have motives. Votebank, political correctness, communism. You name it. The ingredients are already there.

I never heard of a place called "Panangaragara"..... Was it a typo?

Wiki says ..........

Panangangara is a place located at 11 km from Malappuram city, on National Highway-213 (old Mangalore-Madras Trunk Road) towards Palakkad. The Malappuram showrooms of both TOYOTA[1][2] and NISSAN[3] are located at Panangangara.

Are you sure you are from Malappuram ?

That is the place where this guy got caught.....

Yes there is a place, named panangagara, It is between perinthalmanna and malappuram, the land mark is Amana toyota showroom

Here let me re-post from the article I gave you to read which apparently you did not read.

Let us take our media which covers up the wrong doings of the Muslim community always. What happens when you keep on covering the sins of a particular community deliberately, conspiratorially?

One obvious outcome is that it breeds a victimhood mentality because at all times, it is being depicted as the aggrieved party. Second, because no one confronts them, because no one questions their conduct and their extreme, even violent actions, because no one tells them that what they are doing is wrong and they are causing harm to other communities, they also develop a deep sense of brazenness regarding how they interact with other communities.

Now this is not just true of the Kerala media, it is also true of its govt.

Who are all involved in this conspiracy of silence? Is it just the media and the govt, or are the secular crowd involved in it too.

Yes everyone there have motives. Votebank, political correctness, communism. You name it. The ingredients are already there.

Have you heard about a human trafficking case recently?
Infact such practices are also in happened in some christian orphanages also .
But whole kerala media reported all this news in such a way that Malabar minorities are planning such a way that they have some conspiracy etc.We know how to handle such situation .
Still Ommenchandy govt need NSS and SNDP for congress existence .Chennithala our present HM visited NSS in Perunna three times before he become HM.
Communists are disintegrating .Recently there is mass resigning in Thrissur local committe of CPM.

Have you heard about a human trafficking case recently?
Infact such practices are also in happened in some christian orphanages also .
But whole kerala media reported all this news in such a way that Malabar minorities are planning such a way that they have some conspiracy etc.We know how to handle such situation .
Still Ommenchandy govt need NSS and SNDP for congress existence .Chennithala our present HM visited NSS in Perunna three times before he become HM.
Communists are disintegrating .Recently there is mass resigning in Thrissur local committe of CPM.

Dil ko behlane ke liye Sreekumar ye khayal acha hai.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom