What's new

After 16 years on the run, Kerala man held in Coimbatore blasts case

I guess From TN ,that guy sitting in front row is showing baba movie sign

That would be shirk and non of them look as if they are cool about it.

They seem to be saying they have voted (probably for an islamic party).

So let me agree with you for a while, lets say all of your fears about the beef munching muslim mallu is correct, what do you then? unleash RSS ghodas on them, educate the muslims and provide developmental avenues, enforce reforms in the state machinery, or just bomb kerela with PGM's?

Oh right you are educating them. Yes of course. Bin Laden was so lacking in education. Those doctors and engineers who are heading towards Syria are so lacking in education. Why do you not take the properties of the Hindus and give it to the Muslims? That will may be make us look less goondas in your eyes?

I guess From TN ,that guy sitting in front row is showing baba movie sign
Nope. It's an optical illusion, caused by the lungi of the guy behind him. :lol:

But just who are these idiots?

Yeah now I am at fault for voting. Not the seculars who twisted this system.

Yup go on reporting how evil Hindus are feeding chappatis to Muslims while put a lid on Muslim mobs killing and burning down other community people. You are after all protecting a very very fragile minority which will disappear without your concern and support.
Am I? I did not report on any chapati, it is a silly issue, among a lot of silly and munadane issue. I have issues with gross generalization of citizenry based on half baked facts and personal views, and that is exactly what the discourse is about. it's not about digression, about seculars and media. Your claim is straight forwardly kerela being terror Lab. This implies institutional apparatus or social schema engaging in anti national activities. When asked about how do you determine that you are just deflecting the blame on everything else and eventually on the likes of me, who negatively rated a bigoted post. I have respect for religious sentiments, though I don't necessarily subscribe to any, but intentionally deriding a community based on geography, religion and language is extremely bigoted. But then as you have one, this is my opinion, and I can be wrong and you can be right. And that is a process of discourse. quite mundane....

lets kill, lets burn might be more exciting, but sorry cant do that.

Am I? I did not report on any chapati, it is a silly issue, among a lot of silly and munadane issue. I have issues with gross generalization of citizenry based on half baked facts and personal views, and that is exactly what the discourse is about. it's not about digression, about seculars and media. Your claim is straight forwardly kerela being terror Lab. This implies institutional apparatus or social schema engaging in anti national activities. When asked about how do you determine that you are just deflecting the blame eventually on the likes of me, who negatively rated a bigoted post. I have respect for religious sentiments, though I don't necessarily subscribe to any, but intentionally deriding a community based on geography, religion and language is extremely bigoted. But then as you have one, this is my opinion, and I can be wrong and you can be right.

Every single argument I put forth gave evidence to the fact that the govt, the media, and the public are all culpable in this conspiracy of silence which amounts to exactly what I stated, Terror Lab. The mosques have not started giving out political messages just yesterday. They have done it throughout free India's history.

That chapati incident was just illustrative of the political correctness in this country which you are supportive of. Where the Hindu is always the perpetrator and the Muslim is always the victim. You are deaf and blind and not willing to see anything beyond your delusional idealism to which you want to hock this country's safety. I am not responsible for your reverse bigotry.

Last edited:
Just because he thinks only Hindus are the real patriots in this country and Abrahamic religions are here to destroy this country does not make him a person with astounding reasoning and logic..

Fact Christian NGOs are under suspicion. Fact Muslim organizations are under suspicion. Fact the proselytizer drive in this country was brought in by the Abrahamics who considered everyone else too inferior and devil worshippers. That does not of course make every Christian and Muslim in this country unpatriotic, but you have never seen a Christian or a Muslim stand up against what their communities are doing now? Have you? While there are scores of Hindu idiots who are hell bent on painting Hindus as saffron terrorists.

.....the avatar is an ostrich. :D

035ostrich_468x538.jpg

Dont tell us that other states are invincible from Terrorism.We know the deep rooted influence of LTTE and muslim terrorists in TN.If the Kerala is lab of terrorism peoples misdirected youths from other states implemen it practically.
Yes, Many Tamils support LTTE, even Indira Gandhi supported, entire India supported LTTE once, at that time didn't the govt know what their cause is?? why RAW trained them?? don't come up with excuses. RAW trained LTTE to kill/fight lankans, at that time they are freedom fighters. Once they executed Rajiv, they become terrorists, What logic is this??. Indian govt wanted TN to support LTTE, just to keep China a Check in the Island nation, that's it, a selfish cause which took millions of tamil lives, now tell me who is the biggest terrorist than LTTE?

I dont know what deep rooted Muslim terrorists in TN you are talking about? After 1998 there was no terrorist attack aimed towards Tamil Nadu.15 years of peace is enough to say terrorism got wiped from TN. And TN police always have watchful eyes to hunt them down to ensure peace here.

Oh right you are educating them. Yes of course. Bin Laden was so lacking in education. Those doctors and engineers who are heading towards Syria are so lacking in education. Why do you not take the properties of the Hindus and give it to the Muslims? That will may be make us look less goondas in your eyes?
As you don't believe the concept of political correctness by it's definition, then lets do the exact opposite, instead of integration of minorities, lets fuel up the MKI's and start bombing muslims in Kerala, right? Problem solved. Madam you have just solved the terror problem of India. Thanks

As you don't believe the concept of political correctness by it's definition, then lets do the exact opposite, instead of integration of minorities, lets fuel up the MKI's and start bombing muslims in Kerala, right? Problem solved. Madam you have just solved the terror problem of India. Thanks

LOL..... 25 % of the population can be called "minorities" only by someone like you. :lol:

That chapati incident was just illustrative of the political correctness in this country which you are supportive of. Where the Hindu is always the perpetrator and the Muslim is always the victim.
On contrary perpetrator is perpetrator, despite being a hindu, muslim, martian or minion. Thus the IPC, which thankfully doesn't discriminate between a religious, ethnic or linguistic grounds.

You are deaf and blind and not willing to see anything beyond your delusional idealism to which you want to hock this country's safety. I am not responsible for your reverse bigotry.
ooh reverse bigorty, sprinkled with delusional idealism.... Sounds like a good day for me.

Madam, how about an ounce of honesty now. What do you propose to do with this issue. enough sitting on the sideline.

In you esteemed opinion If you are proposing highlighting atrocities committed by muslims in india being shed a spotlight on, then by all means and pursue the noble endeavor, but it is irrevocable that your rhetoric has mild undertones of something much nefarious than just complaining about the media bias.

In general, you refereed to a 200 million radical citizenry, what so propose to do with them?

LOL..... 25 % of the population can be called "minorities" only by someone like you. :lol:
oops, I thought 25 was a smaller number than 75... but then I went to different school.

oops, I thought 25 was a smaller number than 75... but then I went to different school.

Hindus are not 75 but 55% in kerala. :cheesy: What school did you go to ? Try asking for a refund :D

Nairs are a "minority in kerala too :devil:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom