What's new

After 16 years on the run, Kerala man held in Coimbatore blasts case

As you don't believe the concept of political correctness by it's definition, then lets do the exact opposite, instead of integration of minorities, lets fuel up the MKI's and start bombing muslims in Kerala, right? Problem solved. Madam you have just solved the terror problem of India. Thanks

Yeah let us call Hindus terrorists, that will stop the radicalization of both Muslims and then Hindus too.

From the article you refuse to understand the importance of,

And what happens to the other community, let’s say, Hindus? A sense of betrayal, well-placed victimhood and rage begins to manifest. And why not? If you’re constantly being accused of being the aggressor, if you’re constantly being portrayed as a bully despite being one of the most accommodating and peaceful communities in the world, don’t you gradually begin to show the very same traits you are accused of having, while the reality is the exact opposite?

This creates a very deep divide and this is why Gaurav said “Secular silence is as dangerous as communal violence”, because by constantly whitewashing the sins of one community you’re sowing seeds of hatred all the time. By constantly portraying one community as a victim and the other community as the aggressor, you are perpetuating a divide that should have been, ideally, vanished by now.

Yeah you got your integration now. Now when the Hindus radicalize, bring your MKI's and start bombing the Hindus. Problem super solved.

.....the avatar is an ostrich. :D

035ostrich_468x538.jpg
soon6.jpg

On contrary perpetrator is perpetrator, despite being a hindu, muslim, martian or minion. Thus the IPC, which thankfully doesn't discriminate between a religious, ethnic or linguistic grounds.

Oh really? That is why the police watched when the Sikhs were being killed in UP? That is why the police got beaten up when the Muslims were vandalizing Mumbai? That is why the Muslims in TN are not yet caught for the 18 Hindu leaders they popped off?

Oh really? That is why the police watched when the Sikhs were being killed in UP? That is why the police got beaten up when the Muslims were vandalizing Mumbai? That is why the Muslims in TN are not yet caught for the 18 Hindu leaders they popped off?

What about when the police watched when thousands of Muslims were getting killed in Gujarat.... Oh wait, that doesn't matter.

ooh reverse bigorty, sprinkled with delusional idealism.... Sounds like a good day for me.
Madam, how about an ounce of honesty now. What do you propose to do with this issue. enough sitting on the sideline.
In you esteemed opinion If you are proposing highlighting atrocities committed by muslims in india being shed a spotlight on, then by all means and pursue the noble endeavor, but it is irrevocable that your rhetoric has mild undertones of something much nefarious than just complaining about the media bias.
In general, you refereed to a 200 million radical citizenry, what so propose to do with them?

You accusing me of falsehood? When you the supporter of biased news sources?

How about speaking Truth for a change. How about unbiased reporting? How about doing away with political correctness? I believe humans are born perfect. It is the society and the ideology they follow which corrupts them. How about confronting these harmful ideologies?

What about when the police watched when thousands of Muslims were getting killed in Gujarat.... Oh wait, that doesn't matter.

Sorry, you are misinformed. About 170 Hindus died in police firing. 25,000 Hindus were in prison very soon after the fact.

Yeah let us call Hindus terrorists, that will stop the radicalization of both Muslims and then Hindus too.
So the reason to quote you, is because your logic has always presented good challenge, and I have learned a thing or two from the discourse. but today your game is way off. Not generalizing Muslims as radicals implies calling hindus terrorists...? It like liking cricket means hating foot ball, or using fork means being a sppon nazi? Where did the logic go?

And what happens to the other community, let’s say, Hindus?

A sense of betrayal, well-placed victimhood and rage begins to manifest. And why not? If you’re constantly being accused of being the aggressor, if you’re constantly being portrayed as a bully despite being one of the most accommodating and peaceful communities in the world, don’t you gradually begin to show the very same traits you are accused of having, while the reality is the exact opposite?
I grew up a in a hindu family, (albiet not a radical one if there is such thing, may be the correct term would be a sane one), I have no rage, or hostility towards hindus or christians or muslims or ostriches ;) , i have dated sikh hindu, jewish women , and am married to a christian (albiet agnostic as me). And no one is being potrayed as anything, if your world revolves around 24hr news channels then you deserve better.
This creates a very deep divide and this is why Gaurav said “Secular silence is as dangerous as communal violence”, because by constantly whitewashing the sins of one community you’re sowing seeds of hatred all the time. By constantly portraying one community as a victim and the other community as the aggressor, you are perpetuating a divide that should have been, ideally, vanished by now.

No I think gaurav is just pissed of that he isn't getting the trp's.

Yeah you got your integration now. Now when the Hindus radicalize, bring your MKI's and start bombing the Hindus. Problem super solved.

On contrary, i think we have a long way to go. My viewpoint may be delusionally idealistic, but still is not divisive. I am not proposing declaring fatwas on hindus or muslims, neither am I proposing to butcher hindus or muslims. I am proposing a stronger law and order structure.That's it. Interpolations and pleasantries directed towards me might be more apt for yourself.

Hindus are not 75 but 55% in kerala. :cheesy: What school did you go to ? Try asking for a refund :D

Nairs are a "minority in kerala too :devil:
and 55 is a smaller number than 25.... good god.

Here's Indrani and you :D

SNF0830B_682_904150a.jpg

On a lighter note: I'm not into the naughty stuff anymore....

and 55 is a smaller number than 25.... good god.

Nairs are only 23 % of the population, Muslims are 25 %. Never heard you speak of Nairs as minority. :pop:

Sikhs are only 0.1% of the population in Kerala.

Jews are also 0.1 % of the population. What special "secular" privileges have they received ? :cheesy:

Namboothiri are only 2 % of the population.

Last edited:

And what happens to the other community, let’s say, Hindus? A sense of betrayal, well-placed victimhood and rage begins to manifest. And why not? If you’re constantly being accused of being the aggressor, if you’re constantly being portrayed as a bully despite being one of the most accommodating and peaceful communities in the world, don’t you gradually begin to show the very same traits you are accused of having, while the reality is the exact opposite?

The only Solution to this looks like wiping of Authority of Religious Institutions & Monitoring them regularly

Nairs are only 23 % of the population, Muslims are 25 %. Never heard you speak of Nairs as minority. :pop:

Sikhs are only 0.1% of the population in Kerala.

Jews are also 0.1 % of the population. What special "secular" privileges have they received ? :cheesy:

Namboothiri are only 2 % of the population.

Didn't know of nair religion, what percentage are malhotra's, verma's patils, bonsale's in kerela or India for that matter?

You wouldn't hear me of that either, but do educate me on the 55 and 25, cause my school refund might get me another bmw.

So the reason to quote you, is because your logic has always presented good challenge, and I have learned a thing or two from the discourse. but today your game is way off. Not generalizing Muslims as radicals implies calling hindus terrorists...? It like liking cricket means hating foot ball, or using fork means being a sppon nazi? Where did the logic go?

My logic as usual is impeccable. I was not saying anything that has not been happening in this country by the politically correct crowd. Saffron terror is the creation of my way off logic? So are you saying the politically correct crowd have not been tom-toming around the world that Hindus are terrorists? Or is Hindu terrorism a reality which is tearing the world asunder?

I grew up a in a hindu family, (albiet not a radical one if there is such thing, may be the correct term would be a sane one), I have no rage, or hostility towards hindus or christians or muslims or ostriches , i have dated sikh women, and am married to a christian (albiet agnostic as me). And no one is being potrayed as anything, if your world revolves around 24hr news channels then you deserve better.

Hey you grew up in a House which perhaps taught you there is big evil Hindu out there who is not as good as the Hindu Bengali. He is out there to kill and eat Muslim babies for breakfast. I grew up in a world where I saw riots, where I read about Hindus being alighted from buses and being shot for just being Hindus, where I read and heard about serial bomb blasts in trains where people are packed like sardines going to work for their 2 meals a day jobs, where I heard Muslims speak against Hindus and India including my grandmother, where I read my history and knew Hindus were worth less than other humans who did not deserve an apology from anyone who did them wrong. Good for you, your world is hunky dory and far away from reality. You lack the spine and the courage to call out what is wrong. You would rather beat down to submission the group that you feel will not retaliate.

No I think gaurav is just pissed of that he isn't getting the trp's.

Yeah, that will fit in with your cynical world view, where you ask "kis bazaar mein patriotism milta hai?," would it not? Difficult for people like you to know loyalty and sense of belonging.

On contrary, i think we have a long way to go. My viewpoint may be delusionally idealistic, but still is not divisive. I am not proposing declaring fatwas on hindus or muslims, neither am I proposing to butcher hindus or muslims. I am proposing a stronger law and order structure.That's it. Interpolations and pleasantries directed towards me might be more apt for yourself.
I know how much logic you have when you believe coercive externally imposed fear of law is what will control humans. We can see how much respect that fear has produced, can we not?

My logic as usual is impeccable. I was not saying anything that has not been happening in this country by the politically correct crowd. Saffron terror is the creation of my way off logic? So are you saying the politically correct crowd have not been tom-toming around the world that Hindus are terrorists? Or is Hindu terrorism a reality which is tearing the world asunder?
On contrary is derivative of half baked interpolations. Just because I am not agreeing to labelling 200 million Indian Muslims as radicals, i am suddenly a anti-hindu? When have I ever justified any term like saffron terror? On contrary I have called out it's bluff every time
Debating "saffron terror" | Page 6

Hey you grew up in a House which perhaps taught you there is big evil Hindu out there who is not as good as the Hindu Bengali. He is out there to kill and eat Muslim babies for breakfast. I grew up in a world where I saw riots, where I read about Hindus being alighted from buses and being shot for just being Hindus, where I read and heard about serial bomb blasts in trains where people are packed like sardines going to work for their 2 meals a day jobs, where I heard Muslims speak against Hindus and India including my grandmother, where I read my history and knew Hindus were worth less than other humans who did not deserve an apology from anyone who did them wrong. Good for you, your world is hunky dory and far away from reality. You lack the spine and the courage to call out what is wrong. You would rather beat down to submission the group that you feel will not retaliate.
Dear, i haven't caste any aspersions on upbringing, so why would you perhaps make assumptions on mine? And despite your allegations i am doing exactly what you accusing me of not doing, I am calling out what is wrong, - the gross generalization of 200 million muslims in India which includes people like Dr Abul kalam, zaheer khan, amir khan, Hamid Ansari among million others is wrong. But you wont be able to comprehend that.

Yeah, that will fit in with your cynical world view, where you ask "kis bazaar mein patriotism milta hai?," would it not? Difficult for people like you to know loyalty and sense of belonging.
Difficult for people who volunteered for tsunami relief, for who worked for building fighter jets despite immense income potential outside, whose family runs free primary school in west bengal, for people who promote social justice and equality within the citizenry. I doubt I need a certificate from you despite your contribution to the nation of what ever it may be.

I know how much logic you have when you believe coercive externally imposed fear of law is what will control humans. We can see how much respect that fear has produced, can we not?
Wah re logic, Adherence to Indian Penal Code is coercion? Fear of law is not for regular citizenry, it is for criminals, unless you believe we should do away with IPC too.

On contrary is derivative of half baked interpolations. Just because I am not agreeing to labelling 200 million Indian Muslims as radicals, i am suddenly a anti-hindu? When have I ever justified any term like saffron terror? On contrary I have called out it's bluff every time
Debating "saffron terror" | Page 6

Yes, you are. Did you not assume that we plan to take out our MKIs and rain bomb on the Muslims? Did you not assume that we are going to kill every Muslim in India? I am to assume that is your definition of your pro-Hindu stance?

Dear, i haven't caste any aspersions on upbringing, so why would you perhaps make assumptions on mine? And despite your allegations i am doing exactly what you accusing me of not doing, I am calling out what is wrong, - the gross generalization of 200 million muslims in India which includes people like Dr Abul kalam, zaheer khan, amir khan, Hamid Ansari among million others is wrong. But you wont be able to comprehend that.

Oh really, have you heard of Zaheer Khan or Amir Khan or Hamid Ansari talk about Muslim radicalism? How about Amir's Satyam Yeva Jayate? He did a lot of programs on flaws in the Hindu society, have you seen him speak out against the Muslim society? Yeah you are calling out the wrong of those people who are point the wrong of our society. No you wont have guts to speak against Islam. No you wont have guts to speak against Muslim terrorism. Rather you or those who are politically correct in our society would go fear mongering about Saffron terrorism.

Difficult for people who volunteered for tsunami relief, for who worked for building fighter jets despite immense income potential outside, whose family runs free primary school in west bengal, for people who promote social justice and equality within the citizenry. I doubt I need a certificate from you despite your contribution to the nation of what ever it may be.

Oh really? Did you do all that for our country? You mean unlike Sawant who just does it for TRPs? Wow, man your sacrifices have earned you the right to say kis bazaar mein patriotism milta hai. I concede.

Wah re logic, Adherence to Indian Penal Code is coercion? Fear of law is not for regular citizenry, it is for criminals, unless you believe we should do away with IPC too.

Yeah, Musim radicalization is going to be stopped now because of the fear of Indian law. No more Indian Muslims go to Syria and no more Indian Muslims ever cause a terror attack. Riots, mobbing, and all that can well be assumed to be the thing of the past. Why, because Sandy here has opined that there is no radicalization happening. Muslims are well integrated into the society but for evil RSS goondas.

@sandy_3126 can you show where in the debate Indrani called all Indian muslims as terrorists!! I remember her mentioning that Kerala should be named terror laboratory of India which ticked of this debate. The statement nowhere meant that all Muslims out there or all over India are terrorists. I don't know why you are accusing her of gross generalization then.

On the contrary, on that pork meat thread keralite xtian takeiteasy called all North Indians Hindus and RSS as extremists, people like ravinair even thanked that post, i didn't see anybody crying of gross generalization there. What do you think why do all the so called seculars fall silent when majority is abused?

Last edited:
Yes, you are. Did you not assume that we plan to take out our MKIs and rain bomb on the Muslims? Did you not assume that we are going to kill every Muslim in India? I am to assume that is your definition of your pro-Hindu stance?

Oh really, have you heard of Zaheer Khan or Amir Khan or Hamid Ansari talk about Muslim radicalism? How about Amir's Satyam Yeva Jayate? He did a lot of programs on flaws in the Hindu society, have you seen him speak out against the Muslim society? Yeah you are calling out the wrong of those people who are point the wrong of our society. No you wont have guts to speak against Islam. No you wont have guts to speak against Muslim terrorism. Rather you or those who are politically correct in our society would go fear mongering about Saffron terrorism.

Oh really? Did you do all that for our country? You mean unlike Sawant who just does it for TRPs? Wow, man your sacrifices have earned you the right to say kis bazaar mein patriotism milta hai. I concede.

Yeah, Musim radicalization is going to be stopped now because of the fear of Indian law. No more Indian Muslims go to Syria and no more Indian Muslims ever cause a terror attack. Riots, mobbing, and all that can well be assumed to be the thing of the past. Why, because Sandy here has opined that there is no radicalization happening. Muslims are well integrated into the society but for evil RSS goondas.

so go ahead and propose your solution? IPC is not going to cut it, education and social justice wont either. Then?

@sandy_3126 can you show where in the debate Indrani called all Indian muslims as terrorists!! I remember her mentioning that Kerala should be named terror laboratory of India which ticked of this debate. The statement nowhere meant that all Muslims out there or all over India are terrorists. I don't know why you are accusing her of gross generalization then.

On the contrary, on that pork meat thread keralite xtian takeiteasy called all North Indians Hindus and RSS as extremists, people like ravinair even thanked that post, i didn't see anybody crying of gross generalization there. What do you think why do all the so called seculars fall silent when majority is abused?

Well call a turd when I see one, weather hindu muslim or martian, but there are some threads I visit and some I gnore and cannot go through every thread or post to comment on them. right is right, wrong is wrong, whichever color it might be.
@sandy_3126

Tu ShivajiBhosale la ka ban kelas? Tho khara bolto mahnun? Tyani tas kahi bolah nahi je koni aggdi boleh nahi. Tuni je tyala uttar dila, tyat phakta empty rhetoric hota. Kay state administration cha failure baghe bolto tu. Do you think America with all its resources will handle a population of 200 million radicalized Muslims? Is it possible without turning any country into a draconian police state?

@jbond197

Yes, I am implying that. They may not yet be at the stage of waging a war with the country, but their sympathies and language and attitude do point to that fact. State is made up of people by the participation and involvement of the people. It is not a nebulous thing which exists on its own without their consent or participation. No state cannot guarantee the livelihood, freedom of religion, freedom of speech, of freedom of earning when it has not enough resources to do so. There is no Akshaya Patra available with the govt that will magically provide all these things or oceans of oil under the Indian land mass. It cannot do so when a big section of the population does not identify with the country. Just by becoming a Sonia Gandhi and defining everything as a right, it does not become a reality.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom