What's new

After 16 years on the run, Kerala man held in Coimbatore blasts case

Here let me re-post from the article I gave you to read which apparently you did not read.

Let us take our media which covers up the wrong doings of the Muslim community always. What happens when you keep on covering the sins of a particular community deliberately, conspiratorially?

One obvious outcome is that it breeds a victimhood mentality because at all times, it is being depicted as the aggrieved party. Second, because no one confronts them, because no one questions their conduct and their extreme, even violent actions, because no one tells them that what they are doing is wrong and they are causing harm to other communities, they also develop a deep sense of brazenness regarding how they interact with other communities.

Now this is not just true of the Kerala media, it is also true of its govt.

Who are all involved in this conspiracy of silence? Is it just the media and the govt, or are the secular crowd involved in it too.

Yes everyone there have motives. Votebank, political correctness, communism. You name it. The ingredients are already there.

Your article had an opinion from an individual, and that is what i regard it as.

Media: So you think media has a bias for muslim community, for the sake of discussion let us accept the notion, does the IPC and administrative cadre, courts, all have the same too? If so, then shouldn't the muslims rejoicing for their affluence in the society? If not why worry then, these media outlets would be just another fox news franchise....btw which muslims pay these media house to ignore muslim acts of brazenness towards other communities.

victimhood and what looks like gaza syndrome (apparently): And thus there is an entity called state apparatus, which is paid tax by the citizens to protect fundamental rights, but wait, there are not enough of them and we can hire more, or else we will miss 2 days of meals (the calculation of that would be fascinating too, but will leave that for now). So the most logical solution must be deport all of them to pakistan, or terminate them, I guess...

votebank: you vote and then you complain,

political correctness : the avoidance, often considered as taken to extremes, of forms of expression or action that are perceived to exclude, marginalize, or insult groups of people who are socially disadvantaged or discriminated against. How in the hell did political correctness become a bad thing?

So let me agree with you for a while, lets say all of your fears about the beef munching muslim mallu is correct, what do you then? unleash RSS ghodas on them, educate the muslims and provide developmental avenues, enforce reforms in the state machinery, or just bomb kerela with PGM's?

I just meant you can keep convincing yourself that everything is alright in your world.

My world is not that great .It has severe problems like you said .
But strong growth of BJP and absolute political awareness among Keralites is that much.
Kerala model is bad but noone can betray us .

Your article had an opinion from an individual, and that is what i regard it as.

Media: So you think media has a bias for muslim community, for the sake of discussion let us accept the notion, does the IPC and administrative cadre, courts, all have the same too? If so, then shouldn't the muslims rejoicing for their affluence in the society? If not why worry then, these media outlets would be just another fox news franchise....btw which muslims pay these media house to ignore muslim acts of brazenness towards other communities.

No it was not the opinion of just an individual. Unless you have been living under a rock, that is the opinion of a large body of people in this country including the site which carried that article.

Yes the bias is in-built. Because for every terrorist there are 10 NGOs and seculars willing to bog down the system to ensure he goes free. Muslims affluence or lack of it has nothing to do with the state administration. They of their own choice and will stayed away from education and jobs because they did not want to participate in a system where they have to work under Kaffirs. Because they did not want their women educated and working. Because they concentrated on piety rather than what is practical. Fox News is the most trusted news network today in USA. Why Muslims have to pay? there are enough entities who need a certain social outcome from India who do the paying.

I know its Ghalib, I only meant "a mallu and bong hater like you" is quoting Ghalib :D

LOL. Once in a while throw a bone.

Nair and nair, cmon now, dont be lazy....

Mens in our caste are hardworkers .But only for prosperity and money .Most of them wind up their efforts with 2 kids .And rest of their life is only for that kids.

victimhood and what looks like gaza syndrome (apparently): And thus there is an entity called state apparatus, which is paid tax by the citizens to protect fundamental rights, but wait, there are not enough of them and we can hire more, or else we will miss 2 days of meals (the calculation of that would be fascinating too, but will leave that for now). So the most logical solution must be deport all of them to pakistan, or terminate them, I guess...

Ohh you could not answer my question with logic so you fill your post with garbage. Everything will come to you out of the golden pot called democracy. Does not matter than 800 million of Indians are living under 2 dollars a day, plus they live in an hostile environment where they need to monitor literally their entire external borders. Why do you not find us an oil ocean under our land mass while you are at your bullshit.

Is this pic from Kerala?
BtzvPCrCAAMAZ1D.jpg:large

I guess From TN ,that guy sitting in front row is showing baba movie sign

political correctness : the avoidance, often considered as taken to extremes, of forms of expression or action that are perceived to exclude, marginalize, or insult groups of people who are socially disadvantaged or discriminated against. How in the hell did political correctness become a bad thing?

Yeah now I am at fault for voting. Not the seculars who twisted this system.

Yup go on reporting how evil Hindus are feeding chappatis to Muslims while put a lid on Muslim mobs killing and burning down other community people. You are after all protecting a very very fragile minority which will disappear without your concern and support.

Mens in our caste are hardworkers .But only for prosperity and money .Most of them wind up their efforts with 2 kids .And rest of their life is only for that kids.

Different kind of hard work dear, different kind. ;)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom