What's new

AFPAK Administrative Union an Ultimate Peacemaker?

The answer to all of that lies in - Where does the Pakistani Pukhtoon stand on this issue ? As much as I dislike Afghans and Afghanistan, if the Pakistani Pukhtoon, wants to embrace them as our own I'd do it begrudgingly too ! However as of yet the few Pakistani Pukhtoons I've talked to don't want to be associated with Afghans even if they are Pukhtoons ! One bloke from Mohmand works with me and another from Sibbi (two brothers) used to study with me alongside my Bhabi (originally from Peshawar but settled in Islamabad) and my friend from the marketplace (from Bajaur) along with another Uncle (a family friend from Kohat), my mom's cousin's husband (Hindko Speaking Pathans from Mianwali) and lastly our helper at the office (Khan Sahib from Attock). Unfortunately still I've met around 3-4 Afghans and they cast a really...really bad impression on me ! They studied on scholarships offered by the Government of Pakistan and the Government of Punjab and still talked all sorts of nasty things about Pakistan !

So I really do wonder what the rest of Pakistani Pukhtoons have to say for my 20-25 people sample size is far too little !

Yup the solution, in my opinion is simple - Our Pukhtoons are our flesh and blood and no sacrifice is too great for them but the Afghans stay in Afghanistan ! Pakistan will do whatever is humanly possible in extending whatever support we can to them and we'd play our part in seeing a progressive Afghanistan but our lands, our resources and our lives are for our Pukhtoons ! Period.

LOL... My tribe (sub tribe) consists of 200,000 +, they are all OK with uniting the separated tribe(s). Does that trump the few you know? The ones you mentioned are from settled areas (minus the Bajaur one) I'll need a full genetic study on that particular individual :P

Off topic: Yara @Aero, what's up with my membership, when does it get upgraded? :what:

I'd like to access the coveted PM facility @Senior members! :D

Forget the message in the video, but I gotta say I love the song.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL... My tribe (sub tribe) consists of 200,000 +, they are all OK with uniting the separated tribe(s). Does that trump the few you know? The ones you mentioned are from settled areas (minus the Bajaur one) I'll need to a genetic analysis on that particular one :P

Off topic: Yara @Aero, what's up with my membership, when does it get upgraded? :what:

I'd like to access the coveted PM facility @Senior members! :D

Yes sir ! *says behind his back: says Shallom all the time, looks like a Jew, claims ancestry from the Jew and even has a nose like one...yup a genetic analysis is in order*.

Rora, settled area ka Pathan kiyaa Pathan nahin rehtaaa ! But between you and I, if they - the separated tribe - calls me a Dal Khor Punjabi....I'm going to beat him up so bad that he'll remember clearly which lost tribe of Israel he descends from !

Forget the message in the video, but I gotta say I love the song.

Ulllu ke...kiyun sataataa hai mujhee song shoong ki baaat kar ke ? 3 din see taraasss rahaa hun gaaanaa suunnei kei liyeee par Youtube bunnnd hai ! :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Rora, settled area ka Pathan kiyaa Pathan nahin rehtaaa ! But between you and I, if they - the separated tribe - calls me a Dal Khor Punjabi....I'm going to beat him up so bad that he'll remember clearly which lost tribe of Israel he descends from !
W'rora, why are you so pissed off with Pashtuns, what's up meri jan? :D

Think, if we weren't there, what would the Indo-Pak region look like today?

1. Mongols
2. Greeks

And..............

W'rora, why are you so pissed off with Pashtuns, what's up meri jan? :D

Nothing...love the Pukhtoons to bits ! Would even marry one ! :D

But I'll be honest...barring Sher Malang, I've never come across an Afghan I like ! Either in real-life or on the internet ! So me thinks - FoOk Muslim Brotherhood...if they don't like me...why should I call them my own ! Christ someone needs to tell this to my friends at work - They were supporting Afghanistan against India and we're almost 90% Punjabis !

Sorry Armstrong, forgot about the youtube thing.

Don't worry about some punk Afghans that have never stepped inside their country calling you names.

You and I are daal khors, but also ghosht khors.

Btw, you do realize most of the livestock Afghanistan receives is from Pakistan, right?

If anything, Afghans are eating daal, because they can't afford meat. :lol:

Regardless,don't listen to the interwebz crowd. Judge people on a personal basis and all of your confusion and doubts will be removed.

Sorry Armstrong, forgot about the youtube thing.

Don't worry about some punk Afghans that have never stepped inside their country calling you names.

You and I are daal khors, but also ghosht khors.

Btw, you do realize most of the livestock Afghanistan receives is from Pakistan, right?

If anything, Afghans are eating daal, because they can't afford meat. :lol:

Regardless, you don't listen to the interwebz crowd. Judge people on a personal basis and all of your confusion and doubts will be removed.

I've frequented the Faisal Town Flats here in Lahore and I've played football in the grounds over looking them so I've met them on a personal basis ! Nope...not convinced still.

I've frequented the Faisal Town Flats here in Lahore and I've played football in the grounds over looking them so I've met them on a personal basis ! Nope...not convinced still.

Haters gonna hate. I met some pretty cool Afghans in Southern Punjab. Maybe the heat makes them less aggressive. :P

nobody is asking for anybody's resources or lives from Afghanistan or Pakistan. Administrative UNION is being discussed with a possibility of combined Defence, training of police army and civil authorities , economical engagements currency merger, but states will be states just like EU. but only in a better form.

Nothing...love the Pukhtoons to bits ! Would even marry one ! :D

But I'll be honest...barring Sher Malang, I've never come across an Afghan I like ! Either in real-life or on the internet ! So me thinks - FoOk Muslim Brotherhood...if they don't like me...why should I call them my own ! Christ someone needs to tell this to my friends at work - They were supporting Afghanistan against India and we're almost 90% Punjabis !

Dude, there is no such thing as

1. Muslim brotherhood. (Bad idea from day one)
2. Muslim Ummah (The biggest *BS* ever marketed)

Now, the Afghan who said whatever to you, was he a Pakhtun? No. As you can not be sure of!!! How can you?

I speak all the languages and know every itsy bitsy detail and even then have a tough time discerning between the following (ONLINE ONLY):

1. Turkmen
2. Tajik
3. Uzbek
4. Hazara

We all speak *most* of the regional languages, however, online it's almost impossible to understand who is sitting on the other side. On the other hand if I see the dude, I could tell you who the **** he was, however, you wouldn't be able to do the same!

I had a similar experience as you had, long time ago @Islamabad. A Tajik-Afghan pretending to be Pukhtoon (in a university) was making fun of Punjabis, when I confronted him and asked him who he was, he said bla bla. I didn't listen much after that, as I understood exactly who he was from the first word he uttered, from shape of his eyes and his stature. Then guess what happened? :D

Dude, there is no such thing as

1. Muslim brotherhood. (Bad idea from day one)
2. Muslim Ummah (The biggest *BS* ever marketed)

Now, the Afghan who said whatever to you, was he a Pakhtun? No. As you can not be sure of!!! How can you?

I speak all the languages and know every itsy bitsy detail and even then have a tough time discerning between the following (ONLINE ONLY):

1. Turkmen
2. Tajik
3. Uzbek
4. Hazara

We all speak *most* of the regional languages, however, online it's almost impossible to understand who is sitting on the other side. On the other hand if I see the dude, I could tell you who the **** he was, however, you wouldn't be able to do the same!

I had a similar experience as you had, long time ago @Islamabad. A Tajik-Afghan pretending to be Pukhtoon (in a university) was making fun of Punjabis, when I confronted him and asked him who he was, he said bla bla. I didn't listen much after that, as I understood exactly who he was from the first word he uttered, from shape of his eyes and his stature. Then guess what happened?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...nion-ultimate-peacemaker-3.html#ixzz27FEO4pdM

What happened?

ok my bad! :hitwall: sorry :drag: carry on.

Even Sher Malang blames/dislikes Pakistan, at least at the government level. Most Afghan youth these days are being indoctrinated to hate Pakistan. It is propaganda that is being fed to them.

Even Sher Malang blames dislikes Pakistan, at least at the government level. Most Afghan you these days are being indoctrinated to hate Pakistan. It is propaganda that is being fed to them.
Do you think Pashtuns are @Afghan government level? Are you kidding me yara?

Hint:

* CIA Plants
* RAW Plants
* MI6 Plants
.......... blah blah blah blah....... :blah:

Not everyone who speaks Pushto is a Pathan. My dad speaks Persian as well, therefore he is an Iranian? :what:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom