What's new

Afghanistan: 'We have won the war, America has lost', say Taliban

Put those words into a google translator to help you translate into a language you will understand. It's free thus affordable for you. Btw, you are yet to tells us why you choose to migrate to my country when you despise it so much? That lack of self-respect to be among those you hate, living off their welfare, is it a gene pool trait? :meeting:
I told you. may india may nhi rehta oye chootiyay! :lol:

Good the Taliban feel they won and can be happy about their victory. Now, give any equipment, in Afghanistan, that cannot easily be flown out to the Afghan gov't and leave Central Asia to Asians.

In history we all knew it was the USA that heavily armed and trained the Mujahideen in Afghanistan and created the Taliban.
After signing an agreement with Soviet Union not to arm the Taliban In Geneva, upon Soviet troops withdrawal USA immediately reneged on its promises and continue to arm them destabilizing the Government of the day in Kabul.
Kabul had three peaceful years versus and after that they have to reckon with US armed rebellious Talibans.

So it is an irony that firstly USA overstay in Afghanistan by 20 years and has to fight the Talibans.

Of course many of you only read the twisted version and watch Hollywood Rambo.

:coffee: :cheers:

Yes, the poor yankee soldier who no one understands fighting the bearded diaper headed barbarians bringing freedom and demagogy to their oppressed women. Problem is Sylvester Stallone is too old and Rambo has been killed off too.

With cancel culture and the leftist doing everything to kill 'toxic masculinity' I guess we will have a misunderstood gender neutral hero soldier from the land of the brave fighting the afghanis coming to our screens soon!

Dang this is so loaded!!

Yes, the death of 'masculinity' is happening. As is the death of The West. I think what you are saying is found in the lamentations of Patrick J Buchannan.

In the end, those who breed more are going to win.

If anybody has won it's Pak, and that too against the best of the Ehl-i Sheyatin under Iblis....
This is bad news

With USA pulling out the entire south asian region will flare up .

Having a moron like Modi in India maybe good for comic relief and online trolling, but reality is that India is getting spanked by everyone left right and center. Sooner or later India will lash out at her neighbors to save face.. Is Pakistan ready for that ? Is Bangladesh ready for that ? Chinese help will only take them so far..

BJP relies on Hindutva terrorism to retain power. That means shedding Muslim blood. With USA pulling out expect BJP will increase their oppressions on the Muslims in India creating a refugee crisis in BD and Pak.

This will help the RSS to instigate the war they having been lusting for since 1947. Take back the Rebel provinces that broke away in 1947 .

So I don't know what victory parade you are talking about. The bloodier war is around the corner.

This is bad news

With USA pulling out the entire south asian region will flare up .

Having a moron like Modi in India maybe good for comic relief and online trolling, but reality is that India is getting spanked by everyone left right and center. Sooner or later India will lash out at her neighbors to save face.. Is Pakistan ready for that ? Is Bangladesh ready for that ? Chinese help will only take them so far..

BJP relies on Hindutva terrorism to retain power. That means shedding Muslim blood. With USA pulling out expect BJP will increase their oppressions on the Muslims in India creating a refugee crisis in BD and Pak.

This will help the RSS to instigate the war they having been lusting for since 1947. Take back the Rebel provinces that broke away in 1947 .

So I don't know what victory parade you are talking about. The bloodier war is around the corner.
At the end of the day you have to fight your way out. As for Pak, one less front to worry about! I don’t think the Indians have the guts and stamina to go for long hauls. Some initial setbacks, and they get packaged....

Yes, the poor yankee soldier who no one understands fighting the bearded diaper headed barbarians bringing freedom and demagogy to their oppressed women. Problem is Sylvester Stallone is too old and Rambo has been killed off too.

With cancel culture and the leftist doing everything to kill 'toxic masculinity' I guess we will have a misunderstood gender neutral hero soldier from the land of the brave fighting the afghanis coming to our screens soon!

I am just waiting for the day cancel culture tries to cancel Islam and fail.....

At the end of the day you have to fight your way out. As for Pak, one less front to worry about! I don’t think the Indians have the guts and stamina to go for long hauls. Some initial setbacks, and they get packaged....
I hope peace returns to our region. But i doubt it ...

abay teri hut kiyon rhi bay chootiyay, tu achi tarha samajh rha hay may kia bol raha hoon, tu nanga pakrra gaya hay, google translate that sanghi boy! :lol:

all that gibberish is going to waste if you don't translate it into English, mullah gumnam. Btw, how did you make it past our immigration with such poor language skills and fervent anti-American sentiments? Did you promise to behave like a good kid under our Judeo-Christian laws? :enjoy:

all that gibberish is going to waste if you don't translate it into English, mullah gumnam. Btw, how did you make it past our immigration with such poor language skills and fervent anti-American sentiments? Did you promise to behave like a good kid under our Judeo-Christian laws? :enjoy:
hum jahan jatay hain, line waheen say shuru ho ti hay!:lol:

Yes they have won. But now they need to talk to fellow Afghans. Afghanis need to stop fighting each other. This bloodshed can't continue for decades. People of Afghanistan have already suffered enough. Time to end this dispute.

Back
Top Bottom