What's new

Afghanistan: 'We have won the war, America has lost', say Taliban

yes to welfare while hating America, mullah gumnam :sarcastic:
aray bhuiyya tumhara poora hindustan amreeka say welfare lay kar ji raha hay! :lol:
Yes they have won. But now they need to talk to fellow Afghans. Afghanis need to stop fighting each other. This bloodshed can't continue for decades. People of Afghanistan have already suffered enough. Time to end this dispute.
snakes like amrullah saleh & dostum need to be eradicated & exterminated before taliban can reach out to fellow afghans. they have no stakes in Afghanistan & are well known as western lap dogs.

Declare victory at the time of winning is not important as every already tasted its fruition.
The people of the region will see it either it is perceived one or actual. Let hope for the better Afghanistan.

aray bhuiyya tumhara poora hindustan amreeka say welfare lay kar ji raha hay! :lol:

snakes like amrullah saleh & dostum need to be eradicated & exterminated before taliban can reach out to fellow afghans. they have no stakes in Afghanistan & are well known as western lap dogs.

:astagh: I got you so perturbed that you forgot the English language:yes4:

Amruallah is there to wipe your Taliban out every chance he gets, and it's rich calling him a western lapdog while you lap dog it up in America :enjoy:

Last edited:
KÄ« bhalā'Ä« bhÄ«kha magaį¹‡a vālā kaį¹­Årā bahuta zi'ādā lagha jāndā hai?:toast_sign:
dude... give it up, stop trying to act like a white boy trying to type urdu vis google translate, we already know your this guy...
images.jpeg-7.jpg

living in one of these shitholes! :sarcastic:
rtxbk8y-e1497244629857.jpg

Last edited:
dude... give it up, stop trying to act like a white boy trying to type urdu vis google translate, we already know your this guy... :sarcastic:
View attachment 734551

Oh oh haji gumnam found his English google translator again. That guy in the pic and his community won't be a welfare burden on our country or come begging to be let in and turn into an anti -American like you. :rolleyes1:

Oh oh haji gumnam found his English google translator again. That guy in the pic and his community won't be a welfare burden on our country or come begging to be let in and turn into an anti -American like you. :rolleyes1:
try harder if you wanna get amreekan vija! :lol:

try harder if you wanna get amreekan vija! :lol:
It's you who came begging to live among us while being anti-American, rejoicing on Taliban terror acts against us. I got to crash, have an early day tomorrow. not all of us live off welfare ...I'm done having my fun with you. Here, a parting gift, we got your best look captured. :sarcastic:
1618554727939.png

Back
Top Bottom