What's new

Afghanistan invoking Pashtunistan

Paid whore like Kazai are reading Indian scripts & dancing on their explained ways. Whatever it is, these kind of threats should not be taken lightly & action is needed against these bastards rather than words.

All glory is lost for him, he doesn't matter. He has a right to troll though, that is what he is doing. Passing time!

If ISI was a credible intelligence agency like cia, mossad, mi6 or kgb. These morons like karzai, altaf hussain or harbiyar marri would be found dead in a ditch and it would give clear message to the enemies of pakistan. You mess with the bull you get the horns. I just think ISI does a very poor job of taking action against individual targets

Karzai said the Durand Line cannot separate Afghans because the line has not been recognized by anyone for over a century. “No one will recognize it. It cannot separate the nation.
recognition by someone is not the only criteria for to be accepted internationally, the more clout you have the more possibility there is for your interests and demands to be accepted. so Karzai sab dont accept durand line because it is accepted whole heartdly by the so called nation living this side of border and if not agree come and roam here. oh oh sorry to say that bcz you have done before.

are killed as well as defamed in foreign imposed war. What happened in Waziristan—elders were killed as well as the people who were famous for Jirgas— indicates that there is something else going on in this region,
if you know something else is going on in this foreign imposed war than why are you walking aginst the so called millat? you will be accounted for soon.

We shall conquer your land soon. It will belong to us in the future. You have already been raped by super powers as a people and a country, still you don't understand. Karzai is equally infamous with the Afghan people, so take your *** elsewhere and brag about your brain farts.
recognition by someone is not the only criteria for to be accepted internationally, the more clout you have the more possibility there is for your interests and demands to be accepted. so Karzai sab dont accept durand line because it is accepted whole heartdly by the so called nation living this side of border and if not agree come and roam here. oh oh sorry to say that bcz you have done before.

if you know something else is going on in this foreign imposed war than why are you walking aginst the so called millat? you will be accounted for soon.

yaar it is confusing when i see your flags that either you are pakistani or afghani.
on topic;first clear me something that is whether you understood what i said and if yes what is your response either you are saying afghans will conquer my motherland or pakistan will conquer afghans? because i understood that you are afghan and you are saying that we have already been raped by super powers as a people and a country, still we don't understand" then my question is same pointed out to you?
and dont brag you also just conquer us we are cake in the plate please come pasthuns are inviting you....
We shall conquer your land soon. It will belong to us in the future. You have already been raped by super powers as a people and a country, still you don't understand. Karzai is equally infamous with the Afghan people, so take your *** elsewhere and brag about your brain farts.

Don't beat about the bush now. You are an Afghan and I'm Pakistani. Now it is good that you understood my point.
yaar it is confusing when i see your flags that either you are pakistani or afghani.
on topic;first clear me something that is whether you understood what i said and if yes what is your response either you are saying afghans will conquer my motherland or pakistan will conquer afghans? because i understood that you are afghan and you are saying that we have already been raped by super powers as a people and a country, still we don't understand" then my question is same pointed out to you?
and dont brag you also just conquer us we are cake in the plate please come pasthuns are inviting you....

Lol the indian lapdogs cant even manage their piece of land and are eying at our country, ofcourse we will tear apart any such eyes.....but on other point i have worked very closely with these people, they can never see a neighbour prosperous, be it their own brother even

Pashtunistan movement is dead.

Pashtuns are arguably the second largest demographic in Pakistan, especially in Punjab; tens of thousands are joining the Pakistani military every year. If anything, a vast majority would rather that Pashtun areas in Afghanistan be annexed by Pakistan, rather than Pashtun areas in Pakistan gain independence or go to Afghanistan.

Within a few decades, Pashtuns could very well become the largest demographic in Pakistan, which will lead to their increased political participation and importance in Pakistan, why would they give that up for a pipe dream? Why would they want to create a new nation, that will probably fall apart within a year, when they have the chance of living within a democratic nation, with huge geopolitical importance, where they will have a huge say in its future?

Despite what corrupt and irrelevant dirty bags like Mahmood Khan Achakzai and PkMAP say, Pakistani Pashtuns are patriotic. They recognize they're stronger in the Pakistani federation, rather than being independent. This is why nationalist parties are no longer popular.

Going by Durand line agreement, Nuristan province of Afghanistan belongs to Pakistan, it was annexed by Afghans illegally. I suggest KPK government demand its return. Its a nice piece of real estate. :enjoy:

If ISI was a credible intelligence agency like cia, mossad, mi6 or kgb. These morons like karzai, altaf hussain or harbiyar marri would be found dead in a ditch and it would give clear message to the enemies of pakistan. You mess with the bull you get the horns. I just think ISI does a very poor job of taking action against individual targets

I'm not worried about people who speak their mind. They remind us why we need Armed Forces of Pakistan and ISI to be strong. Its the people who do not speak their mind that we need to watch out for.

• Modi got the opportunity late but proved to be the number one shit head shitty shit
  • Karzai wins the second spot
  • Altaf steals the third place and
  • Likes of Achakzai, Asma Jahangir, Sethi, harbiyar, brahamdagh etc are trying their best to prove themselves
Mubarik ho Pakistanio mubarik ho ap sab janati ho itnay saray chawal ghaddar aik sath milay hain ap ko.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't beat about the bush now. You are an Afghan and I'm Pakistani. Now it is good that you understood my point.
lol see my flag
i am born pakistani and will die pakistani.
you know some people hurry to jump on conclusion without understanding the context, taunt etc. so be advised plz concluding something develop the capability of listening here specifically reading. got my point or will be in hurry to beat about the bush.

Back
Top Bottom