What's new

Afghanistan invoking Pashtunistan

Don't know where to start , Don't know where to end.....! But Making America happy has brought us such Damage that only ALLAH may help us to get back on our feet.!

I am Pukhtoon and like all Pukhtoons I also have a soft corner for Afghanistan, after all it is the home of my ancestors. The reason that Afghanistan is such a mess is because of the corrupt warlords that have taken over that country. You can't have a whole country as an extension of another country. it wouldn't work and will create more problems.

That's why Khyber and Balochistan didn't vote for Afghanistan. They would rather live in Pakistan than barbarian nation aka Afghanistan where it is ruled by barbarian warlords.

Corruption alone is not problem but their barbarian nature and their barbarian society are the problems and ultimately they become weapon as open to exploitation for the enemy of Pakistan. In essence, Afghanistan as province of Pakistan will do good for Afghanistan than Pakistan.

Afghanistan as province of Pakistan will benefit a lot from Pakistan than as independence state that will be isolated by Pakistan because it is purported to provide the platform for the enemy of Pakistan to harm Pakistan. How is Afghanistan as independence nation is beneficial to Pakistan?

In addition, Afghanistan as province of Pakistan will mean more burden for Pakistan and less on Afghanistan. Afghanistan as state is totally unreliable and shameless slave of Indians big time. That's why Pakistan cannot trust Afghanistan as independence state.

Last edited:
Afghanistan needs to look at defending it's own territory first then comment or put allegations on others.

I being a pathan will prefer to die rather then joining the Afghanistan. And all my community has same feeling. Pakistan is my identity and i would love to die as a Pakistani. Some people are creating these non sense to divide us in ethnic bullshit. Love live Pakistan long live K.P.K
Also to die as a Muslim. This is more important. But thank you for you words of support. I had suspected he was just saying this to indirectly insult Pakistan.

Tribal affinities are much stronger among Pakistanis, more so than their nationalism. Karzai seem to take advantage of that and needling Pakistan where it hurts the most. In this Karzai seem to taken the page out of Modi's Pakistan's strategy
They are strong no doubt but they are much stronger in Afghanistan as Afghanistan as a nation is almost completely tribal.

Another way to look at it, is GREATER KHYBER PAKHTOONKHAWA. Merge the Pakhtoon belt inside Afghansitan into KPK and everyone happy, ofcourse under the constitution of Pakistan. Karzai and his ilks must know what they asking for.

There are twice the number of Pushtuns in Pakistan than entire world combined. Entire historical lands of Pushtuns are in Pakistan. Pushtun areas in Pakistan are centuries ahead of Afghanistan in everything.

If given the choice to Eastern Afghanistan, they will happily join Pakistan. Message to Afghan politicians is not to become indian b1t, and not to play with fire because you will run out of Afghanistan as you have looted money of Afghans but poor Afghans will face the heat as they lack the resources.

What are you talking about? I am talking about an Afghan identity, your mumbling about a state.

You were part of Persia before you rebelled, maybe Iran should take the Farsi speaking regions, Pushtu speaking regions goes to Pakistan, losers like you can always seek refuge in India. :lol:

Indian Loving Afghan pushtuns should be sent to India. Then we will talk about their dying love of Afghanis.

Most of problems of Pakistan are legacy British, weather it Durand line or Kashmir. The unfinished agenda of partition of India back in 1947.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom