What's new

Afghanistan > Bangladesh Defence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, when I joined this forum about 2.5 years ago, we didn't have our sub forum. We are posting under world section. None of asked for it. We weren't expecting it either. Frankly, it was a nice surprised from the managment. Our section was created by Admins because we have been active in this forum and Bd community has been growing since then.

I agree some Bd members anti-Pakistan and they spew hate but if you go through our thread then you will find some of us try to bring balance when comes to 71.

Lastly, let management decide our fate.

We also have long term member from Afghanistan is Ahmad and Sri Lankan from SL. I am sure it will grow communities quickly, Afghanistan and SL are closer to Pakistan.

Can't tolerate anti-Pakistanis comments from Bangladeshis. We must expel them asap.

I appreciate you being here and some supports. :tup:

Afghanistan doesn't have a defense, it just has a creation of CIA (ANA).

For now Afghanistan defense = American defense.

Bangladesh has its own military.

Afghanistan defense section is not necessary as of now, wait until U.S. and NATO are out of Afghanistan...then make the suggestion.

Good point. Still we have to make difference between Pakistan and Afghanistan. Problem is many foreginers believe PakAfg are same country and bad impressions.

I think Raptor does raise a valid point Bangladesh is irrelevant to Pakistan and this being a Pakistani Defence Forum there is little to discuss about Bangladesh nor is there much interest among the Senior members here about Bangladesh. So that certainly is a valid point. Also the whole 71 ordeal that's all there is between Pakistan and Bangladesh, and they keep bringing it up asking for apologies, which is annoying.

I don't know if I support having an Afghanistan Defense section AFG doesn't really have a military force as another member pointed out its just ANA for now.

I don't think Afghan defence section is needed as they don't have defence, instead mods can make few sticky threads like Afghanistan economy news, Afghanistan political news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom