What's new

Adding a pearl: China looks for a naval base in Bangladesh

probably not going to happen.most bangladeshi members here are jumping about the possibility,but a foreign base needs much larger involvement than just posting one or two navy ships.it would require local air defence capabilities, munitions storage units, mine-clearing assets and a permanent military footprint along with probable air base and sub bases.if it was India,even then it'd be possible.but shy Chinese,which prefer to hide its capabilities than showing off,for them,it would be hard to believe.plus,no country opens a base right beside the main contender of the region.BD lies right next to the India.proposed base will be next to India,Myanmar and Indonesia while even USA can drop by from Diego Garcia.plus,proposed base will be right next to airbase and naval bases of India,that means India would monitor every activity of whats happening inside it.the entry and exit point of the region,Malacca Strait will be under Vietnam,Singapore,Indonesia,Thailand and India's control(various sections of Strait).so,any surface vessels and subs will be definitely shadowed.plus,a naval base will definitely follow larger "Political and Military" intervention in BD.BD guys should learn the lesson from Pakistan.

so,senior members from BD section will have a lot to learn on this context than just "being loved by Chinese".
no base for foreign troops, BD is building its own Navy capability. two big navy bases under construction which will be completed next year :drag:

so, be it....if they want so......
I wish CcP takes over BD.....and treat them like pest....
they need to experience this...then only they will come to senses.....
pathetic and low esteem fellows......even african countries are way better then them......

Even I being an Indian feel disturbed by their display of terrible lack of self-esteem and slave mentality, but they don't feel any shame for that. And I am not only talking about the boot-licking they do for China, I also feel pity at their desperate attempts to prove that Bangladesh is actually a vassal state of India while we the Indians deny that!! Or take the simple case of their cricket team, they laugh at their own team with a 'defeated' mentality, how can they ever win if they are not proud of their country and have the grit to fight it out on the field no matter how disadvantageous their position may be? I have never seen people of any country with such terrible lack of self-esteem, nationalism, and patriotism, it always pisses me off.

no base for foreign troops, BD is building its own Navy capability. two big navy bases under construction which will be completed next year :drag:
I think you should give them a Naval base and also in return get fighter jets and latest Submarines from them

and thats what it supposed to be.inviting other powers on own land shows you're incapable to defend your own land and complicate the political situations further.

I think you should give them a Naval base and also in return get fighter jets and latest Submarines from them

I wonder why China never got a base in Pakistan.Pakistan would be a good choice providing they've capable navy and air force to protect it.plus,the waters around Pakistan aren't hotly contested like BOB region.

When Indians are getting pissed, that means we are on the right track.

we have different plan, we are getting chinese weapons to secure chinese trade route.

That is why we are getting Typ056 corvette with TOT, submarines and many more to come

The great Bangladeshi Sale
Bangladesh going on Sale. Everything must be sold. Have expertise in illegal immigration.Potentially depreciating real estate.Pathological need to be anti-India. Yearning to change DNA to that of Arabs. Some garment factories.Ports for any one who is anti-India. India need not apply.

opening bid : 20 Riyal.

Note:

1. Person having authority to bid should be an Arab.Non Arab countries need to find an Arab representative.

2. Bidder should be able to trace his pure Arab ancestry directy to prophet muhammad.

3. Auction would only be conducted in Dinar,Riyals and Renminbi but other currencies would be converted to Riyal based on conversion rates of Dubai exchange during salat on first jumma.

Good members like @BDforever and @IamBengali should take this Joke as a Joke. Kallu should take this seriously.

Aisi-post-mat-daala-kar-varna-aise-din-aa-jayenge.jpg

The great Bangladeshi Sale
Bangladesh going on Sale. Everything must be sold. Have expertise in illegal immigration.Potentially depreciating real estate.Pathological need to be anti-India. Yearning to change DNA to that of Arabs. Some garment factories.Ports for any one who is anti-India. India need not apply.

opening bid : 20 Riyal.

Note:

1. Person having authority to bid should be an Arab.Non Arab countries need to find an Arab representative.

2. Bidder should be able to trace his pure Arab ancestry directy to prophet muhammad.

3. Auction would only be conducted in Dinar,Riyals and Renminbi but other currencies would be converted to Riyal based on conversion rates of Dubai exchange during salat on first jumma.

Good members like @BDforever and @IamBengali should take this Joke as a Joke. Kallu should take this seriously.

[/quote]

How dare you not mention women???

That is my idea of course, what do you think is the number if not 91? That is the percentage of Muslims in Bangladesh. I bet many sane minded Hindu Bangladeshi's also support Bangladesh getting closer to China.

There is no Bangladesh for Bangladeshi's any more. Indians have taken over our land. No one is safe there any more. Indians will take over all big businesses eventually one by one. I heard 400-500 garments industry are already owned by Indians. Those who resist will one day be found in a ditch or a lake, like those 7 killed in Narayanganj. All their money will not help them. Bangladeshi industrialists will be lucky if they can move their money abroad and get out alive, before its too late. Even Awami League leaders are not safe, if they try to go against India and look towards China, they will also be killed.

Not only that, India will start annexing strategic pieces of land like Chittagong, Rangpur and Khulna.

How will you stop India from doing all this? With your Army? Too small and too ill equipped and most senior officers bought up by India. Your Police and RAB, infiltrated and bought up by India.

Building an alliance with China and giving them a base is the only logical solution that can save Bangladesh. And I welcome Awami League leaders, starting with Hasina, to think about their own future. They can ensure their rule long term if they side with China.

And for businessmen, I recommend to bring in Chinese partners and investors and build bridges with China as much as possible. Make money and do good for the country, win-win solution.

Agree with you 100%, this time it is an exception for China to build a base because the only solution to this threat is two countries fighting over us.
Mughal Empire and Bengal Sultanate spat on peasant lungi like yourself. In fact the whole world spits on Lungiwallas.

That means people shit on you lot.

Lol no, we always resisted foreign invaders unlike slave Lungis. :(

You never resisted foreign invaders because your wannabe coconut singhs adopt names like Dave, John and Ryan. If you resisted invaders why the Mughal Empire? I can Patel you chat a lot of shit.

Lol fucking idiot, who are the Marathas that made your Bengal Sultanate a tributary state and destroyed the Mughal Empire? Who are the Rajputs who made sure Arab conquerors never entered India? Who are the Sikhs who pushed the Pathans to Afghanistan? Those shitty anecdotes from your personal experience count for nothing you midget black lungi.

You people are historically meek and pussy people.

Gandhu said that it's Hindus who are cowards, not us, don't get it twisted. You claim the Sikhs pushed the Afghans you lot are the biggest liars I've ever met, 7 sikhs vs 4000 afghans give me a break. So the Mughal empire was not present in India? You lot get slapped up nobody takes you serious you black negro dravidians, go suck Hanuman off.

Gandhu said that it's Hindus who are cowards, not us, don't get it twisted. You claim the Sikhs pushed the Afghans you lot are the biggest liars I've ever met, 7 sikhs vs 4000 afghans give me a break. So the Mughal empire was not present in India? You lot get slapped up nobody takes you serious you black negro dravidians, go suck Hanuman off.
Black lungi is claiming the Mughal Empire hahahaha!!!
Who do you think brought down the Mughal Empire? Don't tell me you think the British did lol. Even Pakistanis admit that the Marathas, Sikhs, Rajputs and Jats brought the Mughal sullahs down. By the time the British came the Mughal Empire was a 1/8th it's original size LOL. Fucking retarded black cunt, the Sikh Empire pushed back the Afghans before the 7 vs 4000 battle which was during the time of the British. Are you retarded sullah or is that Muslim cousin marriage fucking you in the head. Piece of shit black lungi bastardised cunt, you people have never even had a empire. Always ruled by outsiders. I bet your whore grandmother was raped so hard you dumb cunt.

Black lungi is claiming the Mughal Empire hahahaha!!!
Who do you think brought down the Mughal Empire? Don't tell me you think the British did lol. Even Pakistanis admit that the Marathas, Sikhs, Rajputs and Jats brought the Mughal sullahs down. By the time the British came the Mughal Empire was a 1/8th it's original size LOL. Fucking retarded black cunt, the Sikh Empire pushed back the Afghans before the 7 vs 4000 battle which was during the time of the British. Are you retarded sullah or is that Muslim cousin marriage fucking you in the head. Piece of shit black lungi bastardised cunt, you people have never even had a empire. Always ruled by outsiders. I bet your whore grandmother was raped so hard you dumb cunt.

Lol, if your ever in the UK I will be happy to message you my number on the inbox.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom