What's new

Afghanistan > Bangladesh Defence

Status
Not open for further replies.

VelocuR

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am wondering it is possible to replace Blangldesh Defence for Afghanistan Defence which we deal everyday.

Bagnaldesh Defence (which demand many apology same old discussions) is not longer attraction to many visitors, I believe Afghanistan is best tools for this forum to discuss deep issues as well as general.

Many threads are mixed up in Pakistan Affairs thread and other threads sections. It should be very organized in different section called Afghanistan Defence or something, so everyone can follow up.

replace.jpg

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...h-seeks-pak-apology-1971-a-4.html#post2308606

Yes I too want to see ethnic Afghans in this forum, alas most of them don't last a week! :|

only those who misbehave are sent packing, like people of any nationality who come her to troll and ******

I am wondering it is possible to replace Blangldesh Defence for Afghanistan Defence which we deal everyday.

Bagnaldesh Defence (which demand many apology same old discussions) is not longer attraction to many visitors, I believe Afghanistan is best tools for this forum to discuss deep issues as well as general.

Many threads are mixed up in Pakistan Affairs thread and other threads sections. It should be very organized in different section called Afghanistan Defence or something, so everyone can follow up.

So just because of a particular thread that you don't like, you want it to be "replaced" by an Afghanistan Defense sub-forum? You must be real touchy :lol:

i doubt that we need an Afghanistan defence section; some more Afghan posters would be welcome, though most of them usually end up being trolls

There are alot of Bangladeshi members here but only 2-4 Afghan members so it doesn't seems good idea. Yes a new section should be open for that.

We have work hard to get our sub-forum and you want to replaced it with Afghanistan defence. What made you think that Admins will agree with your none sense.

I agree that there is no point of poking at the ghost of the past but it's the nature of the history. We can not erase our bloody past no matter how much we try. This kind of thread doesn't last that long. They die out quick. If any thread goes against Pakistan interest then mods are welcome to close it.

If Afghan members contribute more open and if Afghan community grow then it will be discretion of Admins to decide.

keep bangla forum, but ban word and thread 'apology' from their forum

about thankless afghan forum, i propose to ban afghanis infact from here, all afghanis are the same and ignorant

i would like to propose south eastmuslim asian states defense forum or middle east forum instead

keep bangla forum, but ban word and thread 'apology' from their forum

about thankless afghan forum, i propose to ban afghanis infact from here, all afghanis are the same and ignorant

i would like to propose south eastmuslim asian states defense forum or middle east forum instead

The only ignorant person here is u.

We have work hard to get our sub-forum and you want to replaced it with Afghanistan defence. What made you think that Admins will agree with your none sense.

I agree that there is no point of poking at the ghost of the past but it's the nature of the history. We can not erase our bloody past no matter how much we try.
This kind of thread doesn't last that long. They die out quick. If any thread goes against Pakistan interest then mods are welcome to close it.

If Afghan members contribute more open and if Afghan community grow then it will be discretion of Admins to decide.

I understood clearly, can you tell me the benefits of Bangladesh Defence to this forum, how it will benefits to us?

Do you see any Pakistanis senior members spend time on that Bangldesh defence? No? The fact is we have no relations with Bangladesh today or any business after 1971. Their government and many members are pro-Indians and spewed hatred toward Pakistan. Ironally, they demand more apology everyday from both Pakistan/India and same old discussions.

I think, maybe you should try more work hard. Afghanistan in my opinion is best option to increase more awareness and many issues currently ten years WOT.

Nothing benefits from Bangladesh defence sub-forums, which will save cost and gigabytes per month. It is still up to managements.

Since PDF gain more popular, the foreign tourists still automatically assume Pakistan is same as Afghanistan. That's what I suggest this to educate them to see differences between Pakistan vs Afghanistan/US/NATO, not Banga.

I agree...Instead of Bangladesh sub forum a sticky thread called "RAW-Awamy-BSF bashing thread" can be started as 95% of the threads in BD sub forum is only regarding those three and nothign to do with BD defence.

Could save some valuable bandwidth.

I understood clearly, can you tell me the benefits of Bangladesh Defence to this forum, how it will benefits to us?
Do you see any Pakistanis senior members spend time on that Bangldesh defence? No? The fact is we have no relations with Bangladesh today or any business after 1971. Their government and many members are pro-Indians and spewed hatred toward Pakistan. Ironally, they demand more apology everyday from both Pakistan/India and same old discussions.

I think, maybe you should try more work hard. Afghanistan in my opinion is best option to increase more awareness and many issues currently ten years WOT.

Nothing benefits from Bangladesh defence sub-forums, which will save cost and gigabytes per month. It is still up to managements.

Look, when I joined this forum about 2.5 years ago, we didn't have our sub forum. We are posting under world section. None of asked for it. We weren't expecting it either. Frankly, it was a nice surprised from the managment. Our section was created by Admins because we have been active in this forum and Bd community has been growing since then.

I agree some Bd members anti-Pakistan and they spew hate but if you go through our thread then you will find some of us try to bring balance when comes to 71.

Lastly, let management decide our fate.

Afghanistan doesn't have a defense, it just has a creation of CIA (ANA).

For now Afghanistan defense = American defense.

Bangladesh has its own military.

Afghanistan defense section is not necessary as of now, wait until U.S. and NATO are out of Afghanistan...then make the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom