What's new

Afghan National Army hostile to Pakistan: Report

Yes and this kid is also a NA?

When you don't have anything to say then you bring BS that ANA is NA or etc.. accept the fact any ANSF during any regime will remain hostile to Pakistan as long as there is strategic sh*t cooking inside Pakistan!

ANSF is getting stronger day by day they have remarkably progressed in the middle of war in just 3 years!

Foreign masters have always tried to prop you guys up and then boom everything has collapsed. I will give you the history of 2 periods in time when the Afghan army grew comparatively stronger than it was originally.

1) During the alliance between the British. Afghanistan used it to acquire new arms and train their army better.
2) Soviet support helped prop up the Afghan army. It crumbled to the mujahideen factions which then ruined Afghanistan.

Anyone can guess what may happen to your country after the foreign forces depart. It is going to be a ruined nation. But the truth is yes. The ANA, as admitted by many observers is now stronger than it ever was before. If it becomes a weapon against Pakistan then I am afraid things may turn really really bad for Afghanistan.

We were/are claiming half of Afghanistan not Pakistan :)

For those who did not understand what sher malang said... he is saying that Pashtunkhwa is basically Afghanistan... something I heard so much I had to put wax in my ears on the other forum.

These guys simply believe that our land, Pashtunkhwa is theirs. It has to be controlled by them, administered by them, run by them and be called a part of Afghanistan. It is not enough that Pashtuns (Pakistani ones!) control it.

All this rubbish has nothing to do with Pashtun nationalism... its all Afghanistan-centric rubbish. I did not believe that nation could ever be a threat to us. I strongly believe otherwise. I would like our military men to seriously take heed of developments in Pakistan and understand the overall attitude against Pakistanis there. If we do not... huge problem for ourselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
That wasn't hostility it was our right to claim! but the strategic sh*t is hostility

You retard Pakistan always helped Afg and ur saying that pakistan is hostile and now u r waging a war on Pakistan :D 1st of all why dont u take your 2 million refuges back into ur mighty Super country and by your word since we are enemies we should also treat u like a enemy so wht i say is instead of deporting those 2 million refuges we shd just kill them :D then u will know the meaning of strategic sht

Foreign masters have always tried to prop you guys up and then boom everything has collapsed. I will give you the history of 2 periods in time when the Afghan army grew comparatively stronger than it was originally.

1) During the alliance between the British. Afghanistan used it to acquire new arms and train their army better.
2) Soviet support helped prop up the Afghan army. It crumbled to the mujahideen factions which then ruined Afghanistan.

Anyone can guess what may happen to your country after the foreign forces depart. It is going to be a ruined nation. But the truth is yes. The ANA, as admitted by many observers is now stronger than it ever was before. If it becomes a weapon against Pakistan then I am afraid things may turn really really bad for Afghanistan.

Well part of what you said is correct but both Afghanistan and Pakistan has realized now that they can't live with each other in enmity, relations are showing some improvements and I am sure in the future both ANSF and ISI/PA will not be against each other but sadly there are still issues that keeps the fire ignited. Hope both nations live in peace and that will only come once the issue of durand is solved.

You retard Pakistan always helped Afg and ur saying that pakistan is hostile and now u r waging a war on Pakistan :D 1st of all why dont u take your 2 million refuges back into ur mighty Super country and by your word since we are enemies we should also treat u like a enemy so wht i say is instead of deporting those 2 million refuges we shd just kill them :D then u will know the meaning of strategic sht

Lol a Norwegian refugee is defaming other refugees in Pakistan - big face-palm! btw I am not waging a war idiot!

In my opinion if Afghanistan accepts durand line and stop being hostile to Pakistan, then chances are that Pakistan would stop de-stabilzing Afghanistan and may stop interfering in their country, there is a reason why Afghanistan is called fifth province of Pakistan kyun key wahan ISI ne apna game chalo kiya howa he.
Afghanistan can not become a stable country if it continues to raise durand line issue because Pakistan will make sure that it remains unstable , with civil strife , and with talibans. So for time being its in Afghanistan best interest to give up on pakistani pashtuns, who have themeselves given up on them.....

Those two million afghan refugees live in KPK , they are our brothers and guests. How dare you talk about killing afghans? You have to face pakistani pashtuns first to do so. And i know mummy daddy kids like you, they pissed in their pants when they cross attock bridge and enter into KPK.

In my opinion if Afghanistan accepts durand line and stop being hostile to Pakistan, then chances are that Pakistan would stop de-stabilzing Afghanistan and may stop interfering in their country, there is a reason why Afghanistan is called fifth province of Pakistan kyun key wahan ISI ne apna game chalo kiya howa he.
Afghanistan can not become a stable country if it continues to raise durand line issue because Pakistan will make sure that it remains unstable , with civil strife , and with talibans. So for time being its in Afghanistan best interest to give up on pakistani pashtuns, who have themeselves have given up on them.....

I am sure with instability and Taliban rule Pakistan-Afghanistan can't achieve this target: Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency ) - PAJCCI vows to raise Pak-Afghan trade to $10bln

And there are 10s of more indicators that 'any' government in Afghanistan will deliver to Pakistan but not 'Taliban' - imagine if today Pakistan wasn't supporting Taliban this trade would have reached $20 billion!!

So supporting destabilization and Talibanization of Afghanistan by Pakistan will also hurt Pakistan, today Afghanistan is enjoying it's biggest political and military support world wide including the USA so accepting durand line at this time is not considerable but surely there will be dialogues on this issue post 2014.

Those two million afghan refugees live in KPK , they are our brothers and guests. How dare you talk about killing afghans? You have to face pakistani pashtuns first to do so. And i know mummy daddy kids like you, they pissed in their pants when they cross attock bridge and enter into KPK.
Hey Internet Superman LOL get this thing pretty clear they are not our brothers yes the were our guest and we treated them as brothers now where they got us in our worst time and it has every thing 2 do with these bloody refuges and time had shown who pissed in their pants :D best option just shoot them will save a lot of time :D

The situation seems to be really getting out of hand. It's getting so chaotic that one is hard-pressed to figure out who's fighting whom!! :cheesy:

Now if the ANA is becoming 'anti-Pakistan' then that is bad news for the PA. One of the main aims of the doctrine of 'Strategic Depth' was to secure Pakistan's Western border with the help of a 'friendly' Afghan government where both the PA and ANA would be having a strategic relationship to counter any Indian threat to Pakistan from the West!

That doctrine seems to be unraveling pretty fast!
they have always been anti Pakistanb , u need to revise the history ,
they have been hostile to us since our inception ..
nothing new for me in it

We were/are claiming half of Afghanistan not Pakistan :)

pashtoonistan is dead , so will be u if u dared to cross the durand line with hostility ..
mana watan PAKISTAN ...... got it:sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper:

they have always been anti Pakistanb , u need to revise the history ,
they have been hostile to us since our inception ..
nothing new for me in it

pashtoonistan is dead , so will be u if u dared to cross the durand line with hostility ..
mana watan PAKISTAN ...... got it:sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper:

Pashtunistan is immortal and Pakistan will still exist after Pashtunistan; you will not be restricted to leave Pashtunistan then :D

I am sure with instability and Taliban rule Pakistan-Afghanistan can't achieve this target: Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency ) - PAJCCI vows to raise Pak-Afghan trade to $10bln

And there are 10s of more indicators that 'any' government in Afghanistan will deliver to Pakistan but not 'Taliban' - imagine if today Pakistan wasn't supporting Taliban this trade would have reached $20 billion!!

So supporting destabilization and Talibanization of Afghanistan by Pakistan will also hurt Pakistan, today Afghanistan is enjoying it's biggest political and military support world wide including the USA so accepting durand line at this time is not considerable but surely there will be dialogues on this issue post 2014.
U people invited Russia to crush PAKISTAN but look what happened to u , feel pity for ur mentality ....
u will continue to suffer if u didn't change ur attitude and taliban are because of u , afghansitan is main culprit and u are making us suffer along with u . u need to accept some bitter realities , it is easy to be arm chair critic but it is tough to digest truth

Pashtunistan is immortal and Pakistan will still exist after Pashtunistan; you will not be restricted to leave Pashtunistan then :D

hahahhaha flogging a dead horse , it may be immortal in afghanistan but it is dead here ,
existence of PAKISTANI pastoons is with PAKISTAN ..... make a pashootistan in afghanistan , by dividing it into uzbik , pashtoon , and other regions.....

Afghanistan can not become a stable country if it continues to raise durand line issue because Pakistan will make sure that it remains unstable , with civil strife , and with talibans. So for time being its in Afghanistan best interest to give up on pakistani pashtuns, who have themeselves given up on them.....

Seriously how can Pakistan be friends with Afghanistan when it has attacked Pakistan and refuses to accept Durand line? This is not about allowing people from each side to move easily across border (what ANP and Achakzai demands) Pakistan has already agreed to that. Problem is that they think Durnad line (border) does not even exist. The first step should be to accept this reality only then can we move ahead.

PAKISTAN is gona stay along with its PASHTOONS , more than 3 million Pshtoons live only in Karachi , even kabul wouldn't have that much number ...
stop living in fools paradise ..
we respect u for being Muslims and being Pashtoons but it doesn't mean we are allowing u to attack our land , and plz stop the philosophy of afghanistan as land of our ancestors , our ancestors lived there and many of our tribes men live there so they were and are Afghani , our land is PAKISTAN and we are PAKISTAN and we are not ready to retreat from even an inch ....

u lost it 120 years ago and u will consider having dialogues on it NOW ?!?!?!?!

I believed Afghanistan was Backward but i never believed it was that backward
(i gave my comments considering ur 120 year old Mind, so dont feel bad)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

if these scenarios remain im sorry to say this u cant have a stable AFGHANISTAN, and when ever i meet afghans the common problem they have is with their mindsets, u have to change ur minds to progress
look Pakistan does not claim Bangladesh..........we advanced with time and accepted it officially after 2 years of its independence Country Profile: Bangladesh - ABC News

U people invited Russia to crush PAKISTAN but look what happened to u , feel pity for ur mentality ....
u will continue to suffer if u didn't change ur attitude and taliban are because of u , afghansitan is main culprit and u are making us suffer along with u . u need to accept some bitter realities , it is easy to be arm chair critic but it is tough to digest truth

Russia never came to invade pakistan or to reach warm waters.These are the excuse you use to brainwash your public :lol: .
Afghans had their own inner problems and they called russia.

You need to change attitude,when kiyani came as new chief then he used to dream of strategic depth but now he does not.

After the Soviet withdrawal from Afghanistan in 1988-89, American concern about that country and South Asia in general diminished. Pakistan, however, remained focused on its rivalry with India. During the 1990s, then, Pakistan supported the rise of the Taliban, for several reasons: to restore order in what had become a chaotic country, to promote an Islamist ally that would sympathize with Pakistan over Kashmir and thus resist Indian influence, to establish a secure road network across Afghanistan to link Pakistan with newly independent Central Asia (thus benefiting the politically powerful Pakistani trucking industry), and even to extend Pakistani influence across Afghanistan into Central Asia. The Pakistani military and security services also believed that having an ally in Afghanistan would give Pakistan “strategic depth” in any future confrontation with India (though precisely what this meant and how it would work were ill-defined and poorly thought out).

With Pakistani help, the Taliban was able to seize control of most of Afghanistan in 1996. The Taliban, though, proved to be an extremely difficult ally for Pakistan, providing safe-haven to several radical Islamist groups, including al-Qaeda. After al-Qaeda launched the 9/11 attacks and it became clear that the United States would intervene militarily in Afghanistan in retaliation,

Middle East Policy Council | Pakistan and the "War on Terror"

Back
Top Bottom