What's new

Afghan National Army hostile to Pakistan: Report

ANA=Northern Alliance Warlords + Uzbek fighters, are anti Pakistan by default... they just need salaries for their day to day living... does not need any extra motivation to be anti-Pakistan.

However, India prepares them to hit and run war tactics.

Not to mention when the ANA is the Northern Alliance with a shot of Botox what do you expect the Pashtuns (Afghans or Pakistani) to do ? :undecided:

Yes and this kid is also a NA?

When you don't have anything to say then you bring BS that ANA is NA or etc.. accept the fact any ANSF during any regime will remain hostile to Pakistan as long as there is strategic sh*t cooking inside Pakistan!

ANSF is getting stronger day by day they have remarkably progressed in the middle of war in just 3 years!

Last edited by a moderator:
i m not writing from my own but as per obama karzai pact.

1)Attack on A-stan will be attack on U.S
2)After withdrawal,U.S will work with Afghan forces with backing of air force (you can understand what they mean)
3)We will attack where ever we will find out targets of militants or those who attack on us.

:lol: but who will attack A-stan? it was US that had attacked it,

2. their airpower will only target cilvilians in a-stan.

3. they are accomodating all those militants aka Taliban aka anti-US fighters so trust me the wroding is just a fancy lollipop they giving to all those Northern Alliance people

Yes and this kid is also a NA?

When you don't have anything to say then you bring BS that ANA is NA or etc.. accept the fact any ANSF during any regime will remain hostile to Pakistan as long as there is strategic sh*t cooking inside Pakistan!

ANSF is getting stronger day by day they have remarkably progressed in the middle of war in just 3 years!

That strategic sh*t was cooked in the first place due to ''your' regimes being hostile to Pakistan from day 1.

That strategic sh*t was cooked in the first place due to ''your' regimes being hostile to Pakistan from day 1.

That wasn't hostility it was our right to claim! but the strategic sh*t is hostility

:lol: but who will attack A-stan? it was US that had attacked it,

2. their airpower will only target cilvilians in a-stan.

3. they are accomodating all those militants aka Taliban aka anti-US fighters so trust me the wroding is just a fancy lollipop they giving to all those Northern Alliance people

Naaa

They mean that in case if pakistan attacks for ex even if you retaliate and send fighter jets in afghan air space then USAF will counter it ..

this is the real meaning so all your resistance will be inside your borders like salala and even during osama operation they had jets in air but in afghan air space so that they can counter any action if PAF comes.

2)again :rolleyes: civil or terrorist in a-stan + in pakistan too ...thats why they said that where ever they will find militants ,they will hit and they already blame you for it ..its nthng new

i cudnt understand ur 3rd point

That wasn't hostility it was our right to claim! but the strategic sh*t is hostility

:lol: we have the same right. now please take your millions of milay sarbazan living in Pakistan since last over 30 years

Naaa

They mean that in case if pakistan attacks for ex even if you retaliate and send fighter jets in afghan air space then USAF will counter it ..

this is the real meaning so all your resistance will be inside your borders like salala and even during osama operation they had jets in air but in afghan air space so that they can counter any action if PAF comes.

2)again :rolleyes: civil or terrorist in a-stan + in pakistan too ...thats why they said that where ever they will find militants ,they will hit and they already blame you for it ..its nthng new

i cudnt understand ur 3rd point

you could not understand the third point thats why you banking on your wishlist in your above post.

:lol: we have the same right. now please take your millions of milay sarbazan living in Pakistan since last over 30 years

you could not understand the third point thats why you banking on your wishlist in your above post.

ohhh so happy :rolleyes:

maine jo pada wahi bol rha hn ...

Oh really !

Your right to claim half of Pakistan wasn't the least bit hostile to us !

Yup Afghan Logic 101 - Never a dull moment ! :tup:

Its hilarious really. Its like a thief standing outside your house and claiming "I have the right to enter your house and claim half of your possessions, and you are just supposed to sit there on the sofa and watch me do this. If you respond to my actions in any way then you are being hostile". Gimme a break.

The pashtun areas are half of Pakistan ?

Figure of speech ! :D

They claim Balochistan (not only the Pashtun areas), the entire Pashtun areas, parts of Gilgit Baltistan & even parts of Punjab where Pashtuns are settled !

Come to think of it thats more than half of Pakistan ! :fie:

Oh really? Who is stopping Asif Ali Zardari to reverse that strategy?

We already have - Southern & Eastern Afghanistan is de-facto Pakistan ! :angel:

@Hyperion : Why can't you be like this lad ? :hitwall:

Hes a Pashtun too ! :kiss3:

When many Pashtuns & Non-Pashtun Pakistanis support the 'Afghan' Taliban what do you expect us to do ? :blink:

Not to mention when the ANA is the Northern Alliance with a shot of Botox what do you expect the Pashtuns (Afghans or Pakistani) to do ? :undecided:

You can never tell a Pashtun what he should or should not be like... everyone has his opinion. He loves his country its enough... personally I disagree with a lot of things people say... its their choice I guess.

Afghan national army is hostile to Pakistan... well that is absolutely nothing new. Take the last year. Bajaur attacks in 2012 too proven to be ANA action. Ask any independent observer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom