What's new

Afghan National Army hostile to Pakistan: Report

i m not writing from my own but as per obama karzai pact.

1)Attack on A-stan will be attack on U.S
2)After withdrawal,U.S will work with Afghan forces with backing of air force (you can understand what they mean)
3)We will attack where ever we will find out targets of militants or those who attack on us.

Whatever. We won't attack. We don't need to. We never attacked Afghanistan. It is ANA who is delusional and hostile to Pakistan and might act foolish and like always end up getting their rear side whipped. Afghanistan won't always hide behind uncle sam nor Uncle same would be interested in long run to waste its resources on a country like Afghanistan.

'ANSF has remained hostile to Pakistan since 47 there is nothing new in that indeed!'

'considering the wrong interests of Pakistan in Afghanistan'

I wonder why ? :what:

@Hyperion @Redbull @haviZsultan

Pak Army should make amends with the farsi speakers now I think, They have nothing against each other, and don't won't Pakistani land. Together you can destroy and contain those other rats.

Last edited by a moderator:
You Indians are dumb. Low IQ. Sorry to say but that's true. Where were the Taliban in 47 when Afghanistan objected to Pakistan in the UN or when Afghanistan attacked Bajur in 60's or supported Baloch militants in the 70's.

@Topic

Well these guys were hostile to Pakistan since 1947. Nothing new. The best part is they can't do anything about their hostility. They can't fight with us. They can't live without hating us. Miserable situation poor fellows are. I would suggest Afghan charas as a quick and shot term remedy for these guys. :rolleyes:

and do u know Afghanistan was the last most country in the world to recognize Pakistan as an independent state in 1974 at the eve of time when they needed us against Soviats...........

and do u know Afghanistan was the last most country in the world to recognize Pakistan as an independent state in 1974 at the eve of time when they needed us against Soviats...........

Didn't know that. Can only feel sorry for them.

But this state can make you harm which none of other country can do ...

From same A-stan ..

gun culture came in pakistan

killer of 40000 came n

those do bomb blast also came

and if civil war breaks out in a-stan then you will be the most affected :) and you say they cant do ...

about the bolded part...
What proof do u have it was Usama who did that or yr just brainwashed by American media.
and in the second claim of yr in bolded part well i will like u to prove me from credible sources.

What he way saying that they were hostile from day 1 in 1947 when they in UN spoke against us then in 1960s the attacked Bajour area in Pak n in 70s support terrorists in Baluchistan and do u know when did the Kabul regimes had recognize Pak as independent state??
Surely u dont know,Afghanistan was the last most country in the world to recognize Pakistan as an independent state, it was in 1974 in the eve of Soviat war when they needed us for help n refuges.and this taliban came into spot light in 1995 when they came in power.........

about the bolded part...
What proof do u have it was Usama who did that or yr just brainwashed by American media.
and in the second claim of yr in bolded part well i will like u to prove me from credible sources.

What he way saying that they were hostile from day 1 in 1947 when they in UN spoke against us then in 1960s the attacked Bajour area in Pak n do u know when did the Kabul regimes had recognize Pak as independent state??
Surely u dont know, it was in 1974 in the eve of Soviat war when they needed us for help n refuges.and this taliban came into spot light in 1995 when they came in power.........

i mean to say that war on terrror killed 40k ppl in pakistan and killers came from those country not from india ...by any way even ..

We want ANSF to be a bit of a hostile to Pakistan

Then don't cry when the screw is tightened.[Just a matter of time]

considering the wrong interests of Pakistan in Afghanistan

Name 3 "wrong interests" of Pakistan in Afghanistan.

but Pakistan has full authority of adopting necessary strategies on their end.

Already in place.

ANSF has remained hostile to Pakistan since 47 there is nothing new in that indeed!

They will again earn what they have since 47

@Icarus @Xeric @fatman17 @Luftwaffe @RescueRanger @Arsalan @Irfan Baloch

Last edited by a moderator:
We want ANSF to be a bit of a hostile to Pakistan considering the wrong interests of Pakistan in Afghanistan but Pakistan has full authority of adopting necessary strategies on their end. ANSF has remained hostile to Pakistan since 47 there is nothing new in that indeed!
Be more hostile? Do you mean detain more Pakistani civilians and torture them more than what you are doing currently? Or shell more Pakistani posts hence killing more Pakistani soldiers than what you currently are?

What do you mean by 'wrong interests'? Define please, identify any one.

Pakistan has complete authority to decide their interest in Afghanistan and relations with Afghanistan. I'm glad that we've chosen to not given any attention to the drama created in Kabul and just pin down any terrorists created in Afghanistan to be sent into Pakistan.

Then don't cry when the screw is tightened.[Just a matter of time]

The screw is already tight a bit of hostility will make it loosen!

Name 3 "wrong interests" of Pakistan in Afghanistan.

Taliban
Terrorism
Supporting specific groups for crippling Afghan national interests.

Already in place.

As you said now it's you guys crying for hostility :)

They will again earn what they have since 47

The circumstances are totally different and your military establishment knows it very well.

Really...Attacking embassy was your right.... ??? Entering and attacking Pakistani borders was your right??

As long Asif Ali Zardari is president of Pakistan.. northern alliance, not only consider attacking Pakistan their right, but also transit aid by the victims of attack, as their right too.

It is really discouraging reading the immaturity that is at display in this thread over a bogus piece of news report. Firstly, let me honestly state me understanding of this report which I think is bogus and one-sided only. Only in the past 3 month there probably were more than 2000 rockets fired into Afghanistan by PA and more incursions likewise by PA than its reported by this dubious report to have happened from Afghanistan.

The legacy of colonialism should be rectified by the people of the two countries. While I respect the views from Pakistan, Afghanistan policy regarding the Durrand Line and viz a viz Pakistan have its own distinct background and justification. It really depends whose lenses you look at through. An Afghanistan that had fought three wars against the colonialist and made immense sacrifices and half of its body chopped from it, from the eyes and heart of Pashtuns whose rights were taken from and their fate decided by yet another injustice from final yet fatal colonial design? History would not forgive the leaders of Afghanistan if the had not taken the stand they have on the Pashtuns east of the Durrand Line and answered the calls from their leaders.

Anyway we must find a way to undo with what has been the greatest source of harm for both counties who could otherwise gain so much through positive-sum close relations and cooperation. It is in the best interest of Pashtuns on both sides that the relations between both countries are stable and conducive to the economic generation and development of the Pashtun lands. Neither Afghanistan nor Pakistan has the right do decide on our fate and we will decide for ourselves. If both countries was to prosper and reach their concerned geo-political objectives then it will naturally engender in Pashtun from both sides' increased interaction and integration with greater chance of altering the status quo.

You guys in general need to chill the ANA has enough on its plate to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom