What's new

Afghan National Army hostile to Pakistan: Report

Shermalanga wrora, khair de pa naseeb sa. manana. I think your post was deleted and thank you for the welcoming remarks. There is so much unfounded hostility in this forum towards Afghanistan. They portray it as they somehow like us Pashtuns while I read in a member's post that Pak govt should forge an alliance with other ethnics against us and we could be contained and destroyed like monkeys. What a revelation and I won't rule out anything on the part of such people. What cowards and snakes are we against. lol

When it's a matter of Pakistani interest then you guys separate us in different ethnicity and choose Afghan Pashtuns as Pakistani supporters but when an Afghan Pashtun behaves differently you guys use the 'Afghan' word to blame him.

I don't know what you are talking about. When I say Afghani/ Afghanistani I mean an Afghan citizen (what ever religion/ race cast) when I say Pakistani I mean Pakistani citizen.

For the sake of Pashtuns? Lol

While Afghanistan does not recognize the border officially so does it in any way not challenge the sovereignty of Pakistan. No Afghan government will ever be able to do that bcoz it will be against the will of majority of the Afghan population. Put yourself in the Afghan government's shoe?

But you know what things are in such an advance stage so much so between the two countries that simply recognizing the Durrand (which wont happen any way) will not solve the problem. Pakistan cannot afford to reverse its intervention and meddling in Afghanistan just simply. However, if our relations were to really harmonize the litmus test will be the the next couple of years. Honestly speaking.

First of all please introduce yourself here: Members Introduction

Secondly, Pakistan is doing what it can. Taliban ain't going anywhere, the largest most powerful military machine in human history has failed to inflict a military defeat on them for 11 years.

Pakistan, has offered to help mediate, replacing the United States as the second stakeholder thus making it a regional arrangement. Taliban have expressed willingness to become part of future Afghanistan political life by forming a political party, Pakistan will help in that regard.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/afghanistan-defence/227410-can-pakistan-lead-afghan-peace-process.html

Two things have to be done in Afghanistan, firstly the ANSF has to be balanced in terms of its ethnic makeup as it has a nominal representation of the majority Pashtuns and is dominated by other ethnic groups, which literally means a recipe for a civil war that the Americans have cooked.

Secondly, Afghanistan is our strategic underbelly, whatever happens there affects us directly, Afghanistan is Pakistan's neighbor not India's! - Its India penetrating in Pakistan's neighborhood not Pakistan penetrating in India's, imagine if Pakistan was sitting in Bhutan, or Nepal. Their presence will have to be watered down, to a level where it doesn't harm our security.And, Afghanistan has to take all of its refugees back, ASAP. D.Line whatever it means, doesn't mean anything. A friendly Afghanistan Pakistan joint shouldn't have borders anyway.

Shermalanga wrora, khair de pa naseeb sa. manana. I think your post was deleted and thank you for the welcoming remarks. There is so much unfounded hostility in this forum towards Afghanistan. They portray it as they somehow like us Pashtuns while I read in a member's post that Pak govt should forge an alliance with other ethnics against us and we could be contained and destroyed like monkeys. What a revelation and I won't rule out anything on the part of such people. What cowards and snakes are we against. lol

There is no hostility for any Afghan who refrains from making remarks about breaking Pakistan. When you day dream about breaking Pakistan, some Pakistanis reply in the same tone.

He is not Pashtun.

It is really discouraging reading the immaturity that is at display in this thread over a bogus piece of news report. Firstly, let me honestly state me understanding of this report which I think is bogus and one-sided only. Only in the past 3 month there probably were more than 2000 rockets fired into Afghanistan by PA and more incursions likewise by PA than its reported by this dubious report to have happened from Afghanistan.

The legacy of colonialism should be rectified by the people of the two countries. While I respect the views from Pakistan, Afghanistan policy regarding the Durrand Line and viz a viz Pakistan have its own distinct background and justification. It really depends whose lenses you look at through. An Afghanistan that had fought three wars against the colonialist and made immense sacrifices and half of its body chopped from it, from the eyes and heart of Pashtuns whose rights were taken from and their fate decided by yet another injustice from final yet fatal colonial design? History would not forgive the leaders of Afghanistan if the had not taken the stand they have on the Pashtuns east of the Durrand Line and answered the calls from their leaders.

Anyway we must find a way to undo with what has been the greatest source of harm for both counties who could otherwise gain so much through positive-sum close relations and cooperation. It is in the best interest of Pashtuns on both sides that the relations between both countries are stable and conducive to the economic generation and development of the Pashtun lands. Neither Afghanistan nor Pakistan has the right do decide on our fate and we will decide for ourselves. If both countries was to prosper and reach their concerned geo-political objectives then it will naturally engender in Pashtun from both sides' increased interaction and integration with greater chance of altering the status quo.

You guys in general need to chill the ANA has enough on its plate to deal with.

Oh great another one of these self-righteous Afghans (nation)... bring me a stick. Fun fun... Ask sher malang who I am, he's been reading my posts on the other forum and on it I alone depanted more than a dozen of you guys.

Durand this, Durand that. Its the land of true Pashtuns (Pakistani Pashtun) you are talking about, where culture, dance, music, social programs flourish, not one where such things were curtailed by Soviets and taliban. Its not a piece of cake your so-called iron amir (whose knees seem to start buckling and partogh starts to come off when he sees the British I might add :lol: ) will provide as a gift to British just to save his precious little Kandahar and Kabul from utter ruination.

Can anyone believe these Afghans? Now that we Pashtuns are richer and much better off than them their noisy ululation sounding like the baying of wolves is all we hear, otherwise they didn't care about us. Why there was nothing when lar Pashtuns were struggling against British... lol. Look at these thugs how they call us Daal-khor, British slave, Punjabi lover, kaffir, Punjabiyan culture and how they hopelessly beg for the same thing. They want to make 70-80% Pashtuns (of Pakhtunkhwa) slaves to themselves.

Forget the durand line. You do not believe in Pakistan and I have seen the hate u have... but let me tell you... that proposition Amanullah rejected was a Pakistani Pashtun initiative to unite lar aw bar under the flag of Pakistan... we could have decided the intricate details later but Afghans (nation) don't possess a mind of their own but our being taught from birth in their pathetic low class schools that Pashtuns on this side of the border are waiting for "Mother Afghanistan" to liberate us. That nose is too high. Be humble and lower it before you talk about our sarzameen and ghairatmand Pashtuns of this soil who fought 30+ rebellions against the British while you sat with your ideological father Abdur Rahman Khan and sipped expensive wine given to you by the British.

Are you from Farah? Do you know most of you Nurzai speak Dari. Lol. You Dari/Farsi speakers will tell us pure Pashtuns what we should do? You lost your chance to win us back and the Durand line is now either the permanent border... or u could circumvent that by proposing a union between Afghanistan and Pakistan... but for you it means conquest of our land. Its Pashtun land and it should be no issue if we call ourselves Pakistani... stop worrying about it. Instead think about what the northern farsiwans will do to you soon if you don't seek help from Pakistan. Stop being a slave to the farsiwans. They want to form Khorasan anyway.

Pakistani is the true homeland of Pashtuns. Afghanistan is rightfully a province.
We will make this (to you) ridiculous, but to Pakistani Pashtun true claim if you do not give up this loy Afghanistan rubbish. There are issues like promoting the language and culture and all you think about is which country should control which land. In 20 years Pashto will disappear from Afghanistan and you will be chased by Farsi ANA out of your ancestral lands. How you dare to talk about our country?

Just, wait and see.

You are already seeing and feeling it.

They are Afghan citizens, problem of Afghanistan not ours. Deal with them, instead of burying your head in the sand and pretending they are not Afghans. Most Pakistani members in Afghan taliban movement have left after soviet defeat.

So does TTP and BLA are Pakistani citizens and problem of Pakistan not ours. Deal with them!

Terrorism, is exported from your side, TTP/BLA has sanctuaries there, Pakistan will return the favor if it doesn't stop.

Lie in the eye! Pakistan is Baba-e-Terrorism the whole world knows it! blaming Afghanistan will not give Pakistan any good image!

Name a few.

Haqqani for instance.

ANSF is a bunch of incompetent cowboys, relying 100% on American spoon feeding. They will only become an Afghan Army when their budget is fully paid by Afghanistan itself, until then they will remain the American version of Gurkhas [Mercenaries].
If, you think they can become a threat to Pakistan, so big that we feel "threatened", you need to rethink. Plus the Afghan military has tried adventures in the past, and were turned into one big turkey shoot by local Pashtuns, it will be repeated if the puppet command of ANSF tries to enter our territory on behalf of either the Americans or their best friends India.

Judging ANSF's achievements within 3 years of their development they are far better than many neighboring military in countering terrorists - how things have changed within ANSF in 3 years has definitely alarmed your military establishment and plus world's backup for another 10 years would hurt more and going by your logic Pakistan Army is also not a 'Pakistani Army' as how much aid it has got from USA to fight it's own people?

Circumstances are not different, its just delusion. A matter of fact, Afghanistan's future will be decided by Pakistan's military and political establishment. They are clear as day, don't allow Indian presence to a level where it threatens our security,take ALL of your refugees back. Don't allow your soil to be used to activate cold start doctrine.. nothing will happen.

Circumstances are totally different; today your military has forgotten to see outside borders of Pakistan they feel the internal chaos more damaging and terrorizing! there has no political ground left for them to play any other card but to knee to US demands and release Taliban detainees and play a good part in peace negotiations like a good boy!

Unrest in Afghanistan is a cancer for our security, if there was no soviet afghan war. Pakistan today would be next to becoming a developed country. If, Karzai can make this sure, he will be supported by us which i doubt because he already is buying large number of properties in Peshawar [Prepping for his exit].

Lol @ Peshawar! this thing made me so sure that you know nothing but for the sake of defending Pakistan saying anything that comes to your mind! Karzai's properties are all in UAE, Europe and America! Mullah Omar must have bought something in Peshawar :D

When it's a matter of Pakistani interest then you guys separate us in different ethnicity

As, otherwise you are a beacon of unity? Blame Canada!

choose Afghan Pashtuns as Pakistani supporters but when an Afghan Pashtun behaves differently you guys use the 'Afghan' word to blame him.

Pashtun, element cannot be ignored as they constitute a huge chunk of Pakistani population.

Oh great another one of these self-righteous Afghans (nation)... bring me a stick. Fun fun... Ask sher malang who I am, he's been reading my posts on the other forum and on it I alone depanted more than a dozen of you guys.

Durand this, Durand that. Its the land of true Pashtuns (Pakistani Pashtun) you are talking about, where culture, dance, music, social programs flourish, not one where such things were curtailed by Soviets and taliban. Its not a piece of cake your so-called iron amir (whose knees seem to start buckling and partogh starts to come off when he sees the British I might add :lol: ) will provide as a gift to British just to save his precious little Kandahar and Kabul from utter ruination.

Can anyone believe these Afghans? Now that we Pashtuns are richer and much better off than them their noisy ululation sounding like the baying of wolves is all we hear, otherwise they didn't care about us. Why there was nothing when lar Pashtuns were struggling against British... lol. Look at these thugs how they call us Daal-khor, British slave, Punjabi lover, kaffir, Punjabiyan culture and how they hopelessly beg for the same thing. They want to make 70-80% Pashtuns (of Pakhtunkhwa) slaves to themselves.

Forget the durand line. You do not believe in Pakistan and I have seen the hate u have... but let me tell you... that proposition Amanullah rejected was a Pakistani Pashtun initiative to unite lar aw bar under the flag of Pakistan... we could have decided the intricate details later but Afghans (nation) don't possess a mind of their own but our being taught from birth in their pathetic low class schools that Pashtuns on this side of the border are waiting for "Mother Afghanistan" to liberate us. That nose is too high. Be humble and lower it before you talk about our sarzameen and ghairatmand Pashtuns of this soil who fought 30+ rebellions against the British while you sat with your ideological father Abdur Rahman Khan and sipped expensive wine given to you by the British.

Are you from Farah? Do you know most of you Nurzai speak Dari. Lol. You Dari/Farsi speakers will tell us pure Pashtuns what we should do? You lost your chance to win us back and the Durand line is now either the permanent border... or u could circumvent that by proposing a union between Afghanistan and Pakistan... but for you it means conquest of our land. Its Pashtun land and it should be no issue if we call ourselves Pakistani... stop worrying about it. Instead think about what the northern farsiwans will do to you soon if you don't seek help from Pakistan. Stop being a slave to the farsiwans. They want to form Khorasan anyway.

Pakistani is the true homeland of Pashtuns. Afghanistan is rightfully a province.
We will make this (to you) ridiculous, but to Pakistani Pashtun true claim if you do not give up this loy Afghanistan rubbish. There are issues like promoting the language and culture and all you think about is which country should control which land. In 20 years Pashto will disappear from Afghanistan and you will be chased by Farsi ANA out of your ancestral lands. How you dare to talk about our country?

Noorzai saheb ignore this dude he is a psycho that ran out of PF.com and he is also not a Pashtun but he claims that his mother was a lost Pashtun princess :D

He is not Pashtun.

How master ji?

As, otherwise you are a beacon of unity? Blame Canada!

Pashtun, element cannot be ignored as they constitute a huge chunk of Pakistani population.

A guy from a nation telling me that, that it's own people can't live in a street! at least digest what you are seeing in your very own forum the unity of Afghans!

Afghanistan created a diplomatic sh*t storm in Pakistan when the referendum was being held in Pakistan's Pashtun Areas, refused to recognize Pakistan's inclusion in '48, harbored Baloch militants in every single Baloch Rebellion throughout Pakistan's history (the '50s, '60s, '70s & now again), claim Pakistani sovereign lands up till Jhelum (thats Punjabi Heartland) & down till Gwadar (thats one of the extremes of Balochistan), attacked Pakistan in the past on the pretense of Pashtunistan (Bajaur in the '50s) & now serves as a terrorist hot bed for TTP militants who cross over regularly from Provinces which have your army, government & ISAF presence.

Pray tell me how should Pakistan's policy be with respect to Afghanistan ?

It was Afghanistan's right to do so. You would've reacted the same. The referendum was by all accounts unjust and unrepresentative which I don't want to do into. Voting against recognition of Pakistan was against the backdrop of what Afghanistan thought was based on justified grounds and the issue of Pashtunistan and its people not being mitigated not an end in itself. Regardless of its any policy for the above mentioned reason it has always respected Pakistani Muslims. We never threatened you while we could easily attack Pakistan in its wars wit India. Just few pincer movements could have been tested for potentially good results. Both countries used proxies equally against each other. We adjusted our policies with the time, just principles and common good and that is the difference.

I don't care to tell how Pakistan's policy be with respect to Afghanistan. Your current policy while you might have abit of an edge and advantage which clrearly most of you think you do, is not sustainable and farce in a long run. It is wrong and when given a chance you guys are worse than yaoodis. So now you want to conspire against Pashtuns with other ethnic groups in Afghanistan as one of the member has opined?

Its hilarious really. Its like a thief standing outside your house and claiming "I have the right to enter your house and claim half of your possessions, and you are just supposed to sit there on the sofa and watch me do this. If you respond to my actions in any way then you are being hostile". Gimme a break.
Well said.This is an accurate picture Of theSOME Afghan's.
Utimatdy it boil's down to this: lack Of decency and unadulterated greed.

many many In Pakistan had the greatest sympathy and open heart's as well as home's for Afghan's, but little didwe Know there was ill intent in response to open heart's and goodwill.

Make's you think whether Pakistani's were naive when being hospitable, because an afghan can be very bold about being a scoundrel.

Sometimes I wonder why pakistanis find controlling Afganistan as their birth right. They are so much into Afghanistan domestic matter and wants to virtually run the country.

At the same time blame India on having leverage on certain governments.

It was Afghanistan's right to do so. You would've reacted the same. The referendum was by accounts unjust and unrepresentative which I don't want to do into. Voting against recognition of Pakistan was against the backdrop of what Afghanistan thought was based on justified grounds and the issue of Pashtunistan and its people not being mitigated not an end in itself. Regardless of its any policy for the above mentioned reason it has always respected Pakistani Muslims. We never threatened you while we could easily attack Pakistan in its wars wit India. Just few pincer movements could have been tested for potentially good results. Both countries used proxies equally against each other. We adjusted our policies with the time with just principles and common good and that is the difference.

I don't care to tell how Pakistan's policy be with respect to Afghanistan. Your current policy while you might have abit of an edge and advantage which clrearly of you think you do, is not sustainable and farce in a long run. It is wrong and when given a chance you guys are worse than yaoodis. So now you want to conspire against Pashtuns with other ethnic groups in Afghanistan as one of the member has opined?

How can we be worse then Yahoodis when you started the dispute and as you say both countries kept on using proxies? Either we are both worse then yahoodis are we both ain't.

Sometimes I wonder why pakistanis find controlling Afganistan as their birth right. They are so much into Afghanistan domestic matter and wants to virtually run the country.

At the same time blame India on having leverage on certain governments.

Are you kidding me? Before Soviet invasion Afghanistan tried everything in its power against Pakistan. For the love of God do you Indians only come here to troll?

Oh dude it's been now years I am dealing with this same thing you have read here! keep your self calm and back me up and I will back you too :D

They certainly have no interests in Tajiks, Hazaras, Uzbek and Pashtuns especially, they search and choose the weakest to manipulate their minds within Afghan society to use them for their own interests and luckily they have found Pashtun mullahs to do the job and thus they have marketed Pashtuns as 'Talibans' so in any case they could pretend that all Pashtuns are lovers of Pakistan.

It may not be a half day for you to be here but see you have been separated from your own clan and tagged you as 'Farsiwan' from Farah :rofl: like we give a **** Dari/Pashto/Uzbeki/Hazaragi whatever but unity will hold us! :) they are still living the dream of 90s :lol:

Zhwandai de wi tol Afghan wolas!

You are already seeing and feeling it.

Yes, Islamabad is shivering with the approaching footsteps of "mighty" Karzai :rolleyes:

So does TTP and BLA are Pakistani citizens and problem of Pakistan not ours. Deal with them!

They are our citizens, using your soil that makes it a mutual problem, on the other hand Taliban are Afghan citizens operating on Afghan soil and we will deal with Afghanistan as it deals with us. Plain and simple.

Lie in the eye! Pakistan is Baba-e-Terrorism the whole world knows it! blaming Afghanistan will not give Pakistan any good image!

It was a necessary tool to fight the Russians, otherwise they would have wiped your race off. Fighting on behalf of Afghans, and offering them the refuge was perhaps the biggest blunder in our history.

Haqqani for instance.

They are Afghans not Pakistanis.

Judging ANSF's achievements within 3 years of their development they are far better than many neighboring military in countering terrorists - how things have changed within ANSF in 3 years has definitely alarmed your military establishment and plus world's backup for another 10 years would hurt more

Yes, in 3 years ANSF has turned Afghanistan into a Taliban free Bastion of hope!

http://www.defence.pk/forums/afghanistan-defence/17462-taliban-72-percent-afghanistan-report.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/afghan...afghanistan-s-just-damage-limitation-now.html

going by your logic Pakistan Army is also not a 'Pakistani Army' as how much aid it has got from USA to fight it's own people?

Pakistan, Army has its own budget and the aid Pakistan receives to provide logistical services to NATO, not for combat.

Circumstances are totally different; today your military has forgotten to see outside borders of Pakistan they feel the internal chaos more damaging and terrorizing! there has no political ground left for them to play any other card but to knee to US demands and release Taliban detainees and play a good part in peace negotiations like a good boy!

Cynic, minds cannot change. The easiest way for us is to do absolutely "nothing", unfortunately we cannot afford to do it because of our own security related issues with Afghanistan. Plus, we have interests in Afghanistan and wont allow it to turn into little India. Whatever, Pakistan is doing is for a peaceful, cold start free Afghanistan. Pakistan is not kneeing to the US demands, but US kneeing to ours, otherwise they would let us REPLACE them on the negotiating table?

We, can easily keep Afghanistan in a state of status quo for another decade if it works for our interests but it doesn't, its time to play the gambit against India, time deliver a knockout punch to new deli once more.

Lol @ Peshawar! this thing made me so sure that you know nothing but for the sake of defending Pakistan saying anything that comes to your mind! Karzai's properties are all in UAE, Europe and America! Mullah Omar must have bought something in Peshawar :D

Listen, to this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom