What's new

Afghan National Army hostile to Pakistan: Report

I don't know, I'm still skeptical.

At the rate it's going now, there's quite the possibility that even if the Pak Pashtuns hold their ground, the Afghans may become the majority in KP in decades to come.

Hain ! :blink:

Lar Pashtuns (Pakistani Pashtuns) number more than twice (if not nearly thrice) as many Bar Pashtuns (Afghan Pashtuns) ! :D

What is the background of this video ?...sad to see the innocence being lost at a very young stage..

He is a Pashtun and a supporter of ANA, that little dude is showing respect to ANA and playing a role model in a Pashto love song dedicated specially to ANA by a Pashtun female singer.

We aren't sending him to fight Taliban so relax :D

Fir toh Pakistan Pakistan nahi Europe hai jo itna refugees ke liye kargaya :P

Woh tujheee document bhii post kiyaa thaaa usss mein Pakistan kiii contribution mojood hai ! :bunny:

Plus in UET, Punjab University & GC University Afghans joo merit pe nahin uttartaa financial aid & scholarship pe par rahaa haiii in preference to those Pakistanis jooo merit pe uttar teii hain because of quotas & Government policies.

My Dad is a Professor at a Federal Hospital here & Afghans get free or subsidized treatment paid from the Pakistan Baitul Maal at his hospital !

Afghan yahaan apnaa qaroobaar lagaa kar beithaiii hoii hain without paying any taxes NTN number hii nahin hai jooo because they aren't Pakistanis or registered !

Yeh meriii city ka haal haiii...I'm sure bakiii cities mein bhii aisaa haiii !

They came because of your jihad games in Afghanistan to milk the US of money and weapons in addition to their tacit blindeye to ur nuke program.

Whatever. They should go back as Afghanistan is ready to become Canada and the super duper ANA needs new recruits.

Hain ! :blink:

Lar Pashtuns (Pakistani Pashtuns) number more than twice (if not nearly thrice) as many Bar Pashtuns (Afghan Pashtuns) ! :D

How many Afghans in KP before 1980 and how many in 2012 percentage wise?

Pak Pashtuns are moving into the other areas, Karachi already has 7 million. You gotta admit, it's quite possible.

Woh tujheee document bhii post kiyaa thaaa usss mein Pakistan kiii contribution mojood hai ! :bunny:

Plus in UET, Punjab University & GC University Afghans joo merit pe nahin uttartaa financial aid & scholarship pe par rahaa haiii in preference to those Pakistanis jooo merit pe uttar teii hain because of quotas & Government policies.

My Dad is a Professor at a Federal Hospital here & Afghans get free or subsidized treatment paid from the Pakistan Baitul Maal at his hospital !

Afghan yahaan apnaa qaroobaar lagaa kar beithaiii hoii hain.

I can't say you are lying but don't believe that this was for all 5 million Afghan refugees! and Thanks from my side for those assistance! :)

Seriously, ask this question to a close relative in Armed Forces, what if? He will have a better reply for you. Btw large parts of Punjab were annexed from NWFP. Mianwali ring a bell? :blink:

Punjab without water? How does that sound. Army without PMA? Air Force without Rislapur? SSG without ......? MP without ....? .............................. Should I continue? FF FC ... bla bla bla.... dude it's a never ending list.

Actually parts of Punjab were sliced away to create NWFP to begin with & Mianwali is our land & the Pashtuns therein are Punjabi Pashtuns :bunny:

But then again two can play that game - What about NWFP without food or jobs or any industrial output to service the local market & most of all anyone to pay the taxes or earn all that tax revenue in Karachi from the things we import from ? :azn:

We'd shift Risalpur, PMA, Meerat etc, else where ! :P

And what if the Pashtuns rebel - We'd loose NWFP i.e a buffer between Afghanistan & Us but you couldn't take Punjabi heartland as if your life depended upon it ! Sadaaa khuun wiii garaam ehhh ! :P

Khan Sahib you're important but we're very important too !

Khair at any rate the Pashtuns are interested in an Azad Buttistan so you'd both loose in the end & I'd win ! :chilli:

He is a Pashtun and a supporter of ANA, that little dude is showing respect to ANA and playing a role model in a Pashto love song dedicated specially to ANA by a Pashtun female singer.

We aren't sending him to fight Taliban so relax :D

Hmm ok...Just that I felt children must not be given guns at this early a stage..should be given pencils and crayons. That is where the true transformation of Afghanistan as a peaceful, prosperous country would begin.

Afghan yahaan apnaa qaroobaar lagaa kar beithaiii hoii hain without paying any taxes NTN number hii nahin hai jooo because they aren't Pakistanis or registered !

What a waste of public money!!!

I can't say you are lying but don't believe that this was for all 5 million Afghan refugees! and Thanks from my side for those assistance! :)

All ? :blink:

Yahaan 5000 Pakistaniyoon ko touu nahin miltaaa touu 5 million ko kahan se accommodate karein ? We're cash strapped & stretched to the breaking point as it is. :undecided:

Your Welcome ! :kiss3:

Whatever. They should go back as Afghanistan is ready to become Canada and the super duper ANA needs new recruits.

They will leave at their own time. People sitting outside KPK frankly dont have any powers to do anything about that.

Dude, it's not 'prohibited' that the citizens can't move into a particular city. Where did you read that? If that were the case, all Mohajirs should be sent back as the land originally belonged to the Sindhis and Baluchs.

It's a federation, where the center steals the resources of all provinces and then redistributes "allocates" according to the needs of individual province, and in turn allows free movement of individuals within the federation.

You have no idea the consequences of what you are proposing. KPK / North will just divert water. Now what, did **** hit the ceiling? Continuos war which no one South has the faintest chance of winning.

Actually, I am slowly feeling the ill-placed resentment on this forum vis-a-vis Pashtuns. Well, let me put it this way, we are "indigenous" to our lands, what will happen to the rest of you?

Pak Pashtuns are moving into the other areas, Karachi already has 7 million. You gotta admit, it's quite possible.

About 4-6 million Afghans throughout Pakistan with most of them divided between KPK, Northern Balochistan & Karachi with the remainder (few hundred thousand or less) in Punjab. So don't worry they won't be able to out number them no matter what !

Yaraa our Pashtuns are reaching 30 million & if you add the Punjabi Pashtuns & Urdu speaking Pashtuns to them than number rises by a few million more ! Whereas the Afghan Pashtuns are around 12-13 million !

How can they outnumber us in our own lands ?

Back
Top Bottom