What's new

Afghan National Army hostile to Pakistan: Report

Kashmiris - No ! A Kashmiri - Yes ! :tup:

And yet the last time I checked the Pakistani Pashtuns weren't crying 'Azadi' till their voices croaked ! If you want to troll do so in another thread because you know next to nothing about the topic at hand.

Well yes, I may not know many things about the topic - but one thing I know is the blatant hypocrisy when it comes to eastern and western fronts that Pakistanis exhibit. If you think you have a valid claim in Kashmir, then I think the Afghans have a valid claim on KPK.

If you have forgotten, I would like to remind you that Kashmir is still a disputed territory. While Durand Line is an international border for everyone in this world except the municipal corporation of Kabul.

The Afghans consider it disputed territory and hence they are justified in their claim. You can feel free to disagree just like it laugh it off when Pakistanis claim Kashmir is a disputed territory.

So if the Durrand is an established International border then why so much fuss and complain about it?

Well yes, I may not know many things about the topic - but one thing I know is the blatant hypocrisy when it comes to eastern and western fronts. If you think you have a valid claim in Kashmir, then I think the Afghans have a valid claim on KPK.

You can think that there is a flying saucer orbiting Jupiter for all I care !

Good Day to you & do troll elsewhere, please ! :tup:

Yes we crossed Line of control. I also mentioned it in my post.

What u didnt mention was the price you paid for it 6 years later in 1971.. Remember that there was no disputed status for East Pakistan, and yet,today its a separate country :)

The mistake Pakistan makes every time, is that it assumes it will play around the LoC behind the disputed are bogey and India will play by its rules and keep the entanglement low scale and localized. Well, that's not the case since rightly or wrongly, we dont consider Kashmir disputed and an attack there is treated no differently than an attack on Gujrat or Maharashtra..

So if the Durrand is an established International border then why so much fuss and complain about it?

Your refusal to recognizing that fact till we're called upon to beat you up every time your armed thugs have crossed over in the past ! Not that it isn't fun but we do tend to get tired & bored every once in a while ! :tup:

Well yes, I may not know many things about the topic - but one thing I know is the blatant hypocrisy when it comes to eastern and western fronts. If you think you have a valid claim in Kashmir, then I think the Afghans have a valid claim on KPK.

The Afghans consider it disputed territory and hence they are justified in their claim.

Well I think we Pakistan has a valid claim on whole of India. But then again my thinking doesn't matter. If you have some reasonable proof for your thinking then bring it here. Or else we would take you as a sample size about Indian IQ level.

You can think that there is a flying saucer orbiting Jupiter for all I care !

Good Day to you & do troll elsewhere, please ! :tup:

Why getting all wound up ? You do know about the Troll Fatwas right ?

I'm just putting my point about the hypocrisy on display when Pakistanis cry about Afghans claiming 'their' territory and Pakistan claiming 'theirs' w.r.t Kashmir.

Well I think we Pakistan has a valid claim on whole of India. But then again my thinking doesn't matter. If you have some reasonable proof for your thinking then bring it here. Or else we would take you as a sample size about Indian IQ level.

Raise the issue in the next bilateral talk about whole India being disputed and then we will discuss that. On the other hand Afghanistan has been pretty consistent for the last 6 or so decades about the issue of KPK and hence clubbing it with a hypothetical scenario is not wise.

Why getting all wound up ? You do know about the Troll Fatwas right ?

I'm just putting my point about the hypocrisy on display when Pakistanis cry about Afghans claiming 'their' territory and Pakistan claiming 'theirs' w.r.t Kashmir.

And I would have drawn a chuckle at that comparative had you been the first ill-informed Indian trying hard to troll but after a little under a year on PDF I'm tired...I'm seriously tired !

So do have a nice day & do write up a treatise on it & do share it with the Afghans they'd probably give you a smooch in return but hey they're your buddies right ! Send me a copy too & maybe I'd put it to good use the next time my Dog decides to take a dump in the middle of the street !

Take Care & Good Night ! :kiss3:

Yes.. You as an individual has no standing about your claims.. However in case of Durand line, its the official Afghanistan govt's position that has given credence to this dispute. The stand of the same govt that is recognized by the same UNSC that describes Kashmir as a disputed area. And hence the similarity that KS is trying to explain

What u didnt mention was the price you paid for it 6 years later in 1971.. Remember that there was no disputed status for East Pakistan, and yet,today its a separate country :)

Glad you mentioned it. Still we crossed Line of control and continued crossing it later too. After all it is Line of Control. Not international border.

The mistake Pakistan makes every time, is that it assumes it will play around the LoC behind the disputed are bogey and India will play by its rules and keep the entanglement low scale and localized. Well, that's not the case since rightly or wrongly, we dont consider Kashmir disputed and an attack there is treated no differently than an attack on Gujrat or Maharashtra..

Kashmir is disputed. And that's why the Line of Control thingy comes in.

Back
Top Bottom