What's new

Afghan National Army hostile to Pakistan: Report

In such a case, why not let's start something? One wrong move and let's see where it goes. :D

Actually parts of Punjab were sliced away to create NWFP to begin with & Mianwali is our land & the Pashtuns therein are Punjabi Pashtuns :bunny:

But then again two can play that game - What about NWFP without food or jobs or any industrial output to service the local market & most of all anyone to pay the taxes or earn all that tax revenue in Karachi from the things we import from ? :azn:

We'd shift Risalpur, PMA, Meerat etc, else where ! :P

And what if the Pashtuns rebel - We'd loose NWFP i.e a buffer between Afghanistan & Us but you couldn't take Punjabi heartland as if your life depended upon it ! Sadaaa khuun wiii garaam ehhh ! :P

Khan Sahib you're important but we're very important too !

Khair at any rate the Pashtuns are interested in an Azad Buttistan so you'd both loose in the end & I'd win ! :chilli:

They will leave at their own time. People sitting outside KPK frankly dont have any powers to do anything about that.

It isn't about outside or inside KPK. Pakistanis in general believe afghans should go back to their land. People living inside KPK also don't want them. Even the Pukhtoon nationalists like ANP. Like this minister from ANP.

Mian Iftikhar Hussain, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s information minister, said law enforcement agencies have been told to compile lists of illegal Afghans and once the June 30 deadline passes, orders will be issued for their arrest, appearance in court and subsequent deportation to Afghanistan.

Afghans face mass deportation from Pakistan – The Express Tribune

Dude, it's not 'prohibited' that the citizens can't move into a particular city. Where did you read that? If that were the case, all Mohajirs should be sent back as the land originally belonged to the Sindhis and Baluchs.

It's a federation, where the center steals the resources of all provinces and then redistributes "allocates" according to the needs of individual province, and in turn allows free movement of individuals within the federation.

You have no idea the consequences of what you are proposing. KPK / North will just divert water. Now what, did **** hit the ceiling? Continuos war which no one South has the faintest chance of winning.

Actually, I am slowly feeling the ill-placed resentment on this forum vis-a-vis Pashtuns. Well, let me put it this way, we are "indigenous" to our lands, what will happen to the rest of you?

You totally missed what I was getting at dude :D

In such a case, why not let's start something? One wrong move and let's see where it goes. :D

Its like poker you know you might end up loosing but the thrill of it makes it so addictive ! :rofl:

Sorry if I offended you...it was all said in jest ! :kiss3:

Koiii Pakistani mulk toreiii kii tou baat kareiii usss kii shalwar mein phosphorus grenade daaal duuun gaaa ! :angel:

Dude, it's not 'prohibited' that the citizens can't move into a particular city. Where did you read that? If that were the case, all Mohajirs should be sent back as the land originally belonged to the Sindhis and Baluchs.

It's a federation, where the center steals the resources of all provinces and then redistributes "allocates" according to the needs of individual province, and in turn allows free movement of individuals within the federation.

You have no idea the consequences of what you are proposing. KPK / North will just divert water. Now what, did **** hit the ceiling? Continuos war which no one South has the faintest chance of winning.

Actually, I am slowly feeling the ill-placed resentment on this forum vis-a-vis Pashtuns. Well, let me put it this way, we are "indigenous" to our lands, what will happen to the rest of you?

Hain - Usss ne kahaa kiyaa aur aaap ne jawab kiyaa diyaaa ? :blink:

What feeling of 'ill-placed resentment' ? :undecided:

I've felt that against us Punjabis too but koiii tension nahin leinaa we're united against everything & if we fall for these pitfalls thouu mulk kee liyee qurbaniyaan kiyaa hamsayaa deii ga ? :pakistan:

P.S Most of the Water comes from GB & thats Kashmiri land ! Ohhh my hand is getting stronger ! :D

About 4-6 million Afghans throughout Pakistan with most of them divided between KPK, Northern Balochistan & Karachi with the remainder (few hundred thousand or less) in Punjab. So don't worry they won't be able to out number them no matter what !

Yaraa our Pashtuns are reaching 30 million & if you add the Punjabi Pashtuns & Urdu speaking Pashtuns to them than number rises by a few million more ! Whereas the Afghan Pashtuns are around 12-13 million !

How can they outnumber us in our own lands ?

I was referring to KP in particular, you can add Balochistan to the equation too. The Afghans don't really care about east of the Indus.

Fine, if ya'll want to discredit it as a possibility, only time will tell. :coffee:

It was a farce ! Afghanistan & Afghans lost all right to Lar Pashtuns when they, repeatedly, threw the Lars to the dogs by signing & affirming the Durrand Line agreement !

Funny coming from a nation that has repeatedly attacked another sovereign nation because they thought it was their right and that territory was their jugular vein..why didn't you guys think you lost all right as the thekedar of Kashmir when the Kashmiris threw you to the dogs in '65 during Operation Gibralter and they were the ones who actually informed the Indian army about the incursions ?

I was referring to KP in particular, you can add Balochistan to the equation too. The Afghans don't really care about east of the Indus.

Fine, if ya'll want to discredit it as a possibility, only time will tell. :coffee:

KPK has a population in excess of 20 million (most of them are Pashtuns) whereas FATA has close to 3.5 million (almost all are Pashtuns) - Even if all Afghan Pashtuns flooded those two areas they still would be a little over half of the population of those areas !

And that possibility isn't going to happen because the Tribals are going to stop them at the borders just as they've (Levies) have regulated cross border movement in the past.

Funny coming from a nation that has repeatedly attacked another sovereign nation because they thought it was their right and that territory was their jugular vein..why didn't you guys think you lost all right as the thekedar of Kashmir when the Kashmiris threw you to the dogs in '65 during Operation Gibralter and they were the ones who actually informed the Indian army about the incursions ?

If you have forgotten, I would like to remind you that Kashmir is still a disputed territory. While Durand Line is an international border for everyone in this world except the municipal corporation of Kabul.

PESHAWAR, Nov 1: A senior American diplomat in Pakistan said on Thursday the United States recognised the Durand Line as an international border and if Afghanistan had any other interpretation, “that’s certainly their business”.

Durand Line is international border, says US diplomat | Newspaper | DAWN.COM

So even if Pakistan attacked somewhere, it was a disputed territory. And if we crossed something then it was Line of control not international border. The same Kashmiris picked up guns against you but that is another story. :rolleyes:

Kashmiris - No ! A Kashmiri - Yes ! :tup:

And yet the last time I checked the Pakistani Pashtuns weren't crying 'Azadi' till their voices croaked ! If you want to troll do so in another thread because you know next to nothing about the topic at hand.

So even if Pakistan attacked somewhere, it was a disputed territory. And if we crossed something then it was Line of control not international border. The same Kashmiris picked up guns against you but that is another story. :rolleyes:

Yes you did cross that line now, didnt you.. ?? And paid the price 6 years later.. But why are we discussing this in the Afghanistan thread?

Their land is Pakistan. Other than that they have no where to go.

KPK has a population in excess of 20 million (most of them are Pashtuns) whereas FATA has close to 3.5 million (almost all are Pashtuns) - Even if all Afghan Pashtuns flooded those two areas they still would be a little over half of the population of those areas !

And that possibility isn't going to happen because the Tribals are going to stop them at the borders just as they've (Levies) have regulated cross border movement in the past.

The scenario I suggested was not an immediate one but over decades if a alternative was not sought.

Yes you did cross that line now, didnt you.. ?? And paid the price 6 years later.. But why are we discussing this in the Afghanistan thread?

Yes we crossed Line of control. I also mentioned it in my post.

As far as why are we discussing occupied Kashmir here in this thread. Ask KS about it.

The scenario I suggested was not an immediate one but over decades if a alternative was not sought.
@Hyperion : Can you please promise to have an upwards of 30 kids so that Zarvin's Dooms Day scenario doesn't come into play ! :rofl:

On my part I'd do whatever I can ! :D

Yaraa touu tension na leiii we've got that front covered too ! :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom