What's new

Aero India 2023

Its supposed to take its first flight next year.

Sorry were you referring to the IMRH or the HLFT-42?

If so, can you disclose the source?

IAF's Gurukul formation with HAL HTT-40, HAL built Hawk, HAL HJT-36 and Tejas trainer with the IAF ACM in the cockpit in the lead

Fo1nUVxaAAUK3Yr

Sorry were you referring to the IMRH or the HLFT-42?

If so, can you disclose the source?

IAF's Gurukul formation with HAL HTT-40, HAL built Hawk, HAL HJT-36 and Tejas trainer with the IAF ACM in the cockpit in the lead

Fo1nUVxaAAUK3Yr

IMRH.

Tejas Mk1 FOC from No.18 squadron with the Astra Mk1 BVRAAM and DRDO Self-Protection Jammer (SPJ)

Fo1knUTaQAE5Ke2

VEM Technologies ASIBAL ATGM during development trials..one of multiple Indian ATGM projects that are going through development or trials currently.

HAL Prachand..pic credit- Sankalan Chatterjee

FoxzfklaYAAp_wq

Sky full of Tejas fighters

Fo1iXI2aEAAVz4z

Image credit - Anantha Krishnan

Last edited:
Tejas Mk2 in a new digital camouflage. The model is from Def Expo 2022, which indicates that there were no new changes since then. Tejas Mk2 is now under prototype fabrication stage after having the CCS sanction funds for it's development.

Fo1evCdacAEK-6v

Fo1evlKaMAAqvNn

Its supposed to take its first flight next year.

:rofl: … never ever! Really … its still in development, they are as usually still refining the design and prototype construction hasn‘t even begun.

So, really I don‘t know how you come to this conclusion?

ALH Dhruv Mk3 of the Indian Navy

Fo1_YhmagAE1qr7

pic credit- Hukum

:rofl: … never ever! Really … its still in development, they are as usually still refining the design and prototype construction hasn‘t even begun.

he's talking about the IMRH. As a moderator I expect you to have more respect for posters who aren't using hateful language which is the most common thing on this forum.

How come you never ever take a stand against vicious religious based attacks on posters, language filled with hate?? But always seem to love to mock India and Indian programs.

I guess that's expecting too much from you.

I'm talking about IMRH multirole helicopter, prototype fabrication started last year with first flight expected 3rd quarter of 2024.

53kN max dry thrust. Ghatak will need to be a big UCAV.
Of course, Ghatak is supposed to be a stealth UCAV
Under 15tons or something, the exact dimensions aren't clear but I remember reading that dry kaveri is supposed to go into it without afterburner.

Back
Top Bottom