What's new

Advanced Countries Admit Iran's Astonishing Progress in Space Science

Status
Not open for further replies.
what the F_uk you can't compare with Russia , America . though we are most successful launcher of satellite with 95% success rate

Only for PSLV, what about GSLV and beyond? PSLV has minimal economic advantage. We aren't in the league of US, Russia, France, China or Japan.

I know baby,,,
Rover is meant for lunar landing not on Mars.

Exactly, to land in Mars, the control system has to be autonomous to cope up with the 8 seconds lag between transmissions. We haven't achieved that kind of sophistication yet.

Only for PSLV, what about GSLV and beyond? PSLV has minimal economic advantage. We aren't in the league of US, Russia, France, China or Japan.

geosynchronous orbit at 36,000 kilometres is must for telecommunication satellites. GSLV failed, now the next try is on the card.

you are not making sense, accept your place in the world, now go back on your leash and ask your master take you out for a walk or something.

dont waste people's time.

1.nuclear missiles prevent wars!
:coffee:
2. There is a fatwa against developing nukes by Iranian clergy!

it's makes definitely better than China , japan ..............we should wait for china's moon mission then compare ..

geosynchronous orbit at 36,000 kilometres is must for telecommunication satellites. GSLV failed, now the next try is on the card.

Yes, and all the above mentioned nation have successfully fielded GSLV. So i wouldn't rank India with them. Hoping for the best for our indigenous cryogenic engine this year.

Yeap, chinas moon mission is the challenge for us.

And we need to become more reliable, maybe work more with the israelis?

it's makes definitely better than China , japan ..............we should wait for china's moon mission then compare ..

Moon mission isn't the only benchmark to compare.

wat a poor way to support ur argument, GO ASK HIM GO ASK HER GO ASK DA CAT DA MOUSE EVERYONE ELSE BUT YOU:cheesy:

why da heck u wer defendin it if u cant explain ur point to us? v r ignorant ok but hey Professor Alison Wonderland atleast u shud make sense!:meeting:

thumbs up @Marshmallow :cheers:
indians are just jealous of Iran

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant help it if you dont do your research.

but I shall stop now before I get more infractions and a ban.
as I said, no point, when you dont see logic.

thumbs up @Marshmallow :cheers:
indians are just jealous of Iran

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom