What's new

Adolf Hitler and Narendra Modi, what are the similarities?

Iam not a muslim either . . .

so modi lovers wake the **** up!! iam telling you modi is a dictator & his vision is a vision of a dictator................
my muslim mates openly told me that they will join IM (you know what it is) if modi wins
Liar liar,pants on fire:lol::rofl:

LOL!is that what your friends told you:rofl:!!well let them join any anti Indian terrorist outfit,we simply don't care because at the end of the day we'll hunt them down like dogs and will butcher them in front of their families(and perhaps their faimilies also).anybody who picks up arms against India shall be deemed as a traitor and shall be treated like one.Period!!

One of the most prominent and serious symptoms of "schizophrenia" is talking about oneself in the third person. Usually this takes the form of " my Friend has a problem doctor ..... can you help him..."

Other symptoms are breakdown in thinking, delusions and acute paranoia.

I would serious advice this person to quit pdf and get a life before he becomes a basket case. Maybe someone from his own 'community' can advice him seriously. If he continues to hold so much hate it will drive him crazy ..... and that goes for all members here.

again dumbass? you started making assumptions lol!

grow up kid , , at least iam not attacking ya'll personally

You are already on the edge kiddo .....If I start attacking you it will most probably push you over the edge.

Get a life.......and I mean that seriously. You are an Indian and a human being. Consider it a very serious and very friendly advice.

For your reference the 'delusions' suffered by patients of schizophrenia are usually a feeling of being persecuted.

You are already on the edge kiddo .....If I start attacking you it will most probably push you over the edge.

Get a life.......and I mean that seriously. You are an Indian and a human being. Consider it a very serious and very friendly advice.

For your reference the 'delusions' suffered by patients of schizophrenia are usually a feeling of being persecuted.

dude i merely told what my buddies though, , and i dont give a fk about modi ......apparently iam waiting for him to become PM so that ya'll can see for yourselves what kind of person you've voted.............

enough now

dude i merely told what my buddies though, , and i dont give a fk about modi ......apparently iam waiting for him to become PM so that ya'll can see for yourselves what kind of person you've voted.............

enough now

The universe doesn't give a fk either. Nothing would change ....life goes on.

What a useless thread. This thread is another example of typical Congress style of Divide and Rule. Scare the people and rule them.

I dont know how much common junta of India is smart enough to understand that with growing economy, communalism becomes a back bencher. Any riot stagnates the griwth of economy and Modi will never let the economy slow. Hes a gujju afterall. Ghata nahi hone dega and his past decade track record proves it.

Was there ever a muslim Army chief in India?

There were Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Christian and Parsi chiefs of staff in the three services.

Dont talk BS if you have no clue.

The Indian Armed Forces are a truly secular institution.

There are only a very few other forces in the world where you can find these scenes:
99_J%26K-Sikh,christian,Musli.jpg

14dh.jpg

0023ae9885da13478c4542.jpg

Was there ever a muslim Army chief in India?

Mere symbolic representation does not hold any value as long as by a state,real honest attempt is made to diffuse the development among the minorities. It's childish to importunate such demands when we already had a considerable number of Muslim representations in eminent positions since 1947.

There were Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Christian and Parsi chiefs of staff in the three services.

There are only a very few other forces in the world where you can find these scenes:

14dh.jpg

Dude, the day a Pakistan start to confirm this aspect of India, its whole reason of existence wud die off. So no point expecting anything. I know they cant even imagine in their dreams what Indian Army is made up off.

I always laugh my *** off when I see these Pakistanis calling INdian Army as Hindu Army. :D

They think IA is made up of only RSS guyz. :D

14dh.jpg

your army does the nazi salute ? lol

I think this is a conspiracy jointly hatched by Modi and Pakistani media. The more Pakistani media/people expresses their hate for Modi, the higher will become his chances of becoming the Prime Minister :)

And seems so illogical when Pakistanis, who have had a jailed citizen as their president, a sitting PM convicted and jailed, the ex president being tried for murder of another ex prime minister and of treason, have the heart to write about an Indian political leader's alleged crime for which he has been cleared by the courts..

Back
Top Bottom