What's new

Adolf Hitler and Narendra Modi, what are the similarities?

I'll prefer Hitler as PM, Country Needs - NaMo! :whistle:
why would you prefer hitler as PM ?

sikhs were slaughtered in 84, would you like to have those murderers rule over India?

why would you prefer hitler as PM ?

sikhs were slaughtered in 84, would you like to have those murderers rule over India?

I've share my views on why I want NaMo to be our PM in General Election Thread.

Sikhs were slaughtered by Congress party in 1984 and presently those murderers are ruling India! FYI, I'm SIKH! :)

I've share my views on why I want NaMo to be our PM in General Election Thread.

Sikhs were slaughtered by Congress party in 1984 and presently those murderers are ruling India! I'm SIKH! :)

most probably modi will be the next pm of India,, doesn't mean i will stop hating him and his party but would like to see what all changes will he bring to India . . . ...

.....i see quite a few extreme opinions among my fellow Indians......disappointed to see such mentality among educated ppl.... @chak de INDIA @levina @jaunty @sarthak Ganguly @scorpionx @Ayush

iam extremist

People who think Hitler was 'Great for Germany' ought to get their heads checked out. The 'prosperity'
he created by converting Germany into a gigantic war machine was not only destroyed by the allied efforts, but the ruskies made sure that the idea of 'pure blood' never rears its head again by rap ing tens of thousands. Ignorant people talk such nonsense.

Perhaps I got what you mean. But please understand the emotions are on extreme high and young minds are getting restless. I prefer not to go by every word by word.

'Ignorant' minds are getting 'restless'

People who think Hitler was 'Great for Germany' ought to get their heads checked out. The 'prosperity'
he created by converting Germany into a gigantic war machine was not only destroyed by the allied efforts, but the ruskies made sure that the idea of 'pure blood' never rears its head again by rap ing tens of thousands. Ignorant people talk such nonsense.
no body is saying he was great or not.....being his success or failure are the two face of same coin.....
by going war definition......america and americans are the greatest killer on this earth........
what if hitler had succeeded .......what would be the world order now......

most probably modi will be the next pm of India,, doesn't mean i will stop hating him and his party but would like to see what all changes will he bring to India . . . ..

Insha Allah, NaMo is going to be OUR NEXT PM and I wish BJP gets Full Majority. You can hate him and BJP till eternity. Hating him is your personal choice, I can't help it. :)

Insha Allah, NaMo is going to be OUR NEXT PM and I wish BJP gets Full Majority. You can hate him and BJP till eternity. Hating him is your personal choice, I can't help it. :)
fair enough :enjoy:

do not forget to watch this Zaid Hamid program in which he is scared of Indian tanks rolling into pakistan after modi becomes PM.

In this episode zaid hamid explains modi like burning, killings etc...etc.... :P

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom