What's new

Adolf Hitler and Narendra Modi, what are the similarities?

I will say the similarities.....

1. both are human....
2. both are/were great orator and leader..
3. both know the challenge their country was/is facing....
4. both had/have solution ...
5. both are great thinker....
7. both were/are nationalist...
8. opposition fear their rise...
9. people love them both...
10. Modi is damn necessary for India currently....and suitable answer to sicular congress......

time to kick congress out of power........
we need congress mukt bharat....and we all indian must vow to build a great nation....and that can only be achieved once congress is kicked out.......

jai hind.....
Add to these, in their tenures as administrators, their lands saw immense growth and productivity.

First- Narendra Modi is not a dictator becoz he does not rule the land by force but is elected by the Indian public from the general elections or assembly elections held under the law provided in the Indian Constitution.
Second - He has been successfully elected three times by the people of the same state(Gujarat) where he was alleged of a involvement in the murder of people when the riots broke out which has been turn down by the parliamentary SIT and the supreme court.

Iam not a muslim either . . .

so modi lovers wake the **** up!! iam telling you modi is a dictator & his vision is a vision of a dictator................
my muslim mates openly told me that they will join IM (you know what it is) if modi wins

so modi lovers wake the **** up!! iam telling you modi is a dictator & his vision is a vision of a dictator................
my muslim mates openly told me that they will join IM (you know what it is) if modi wins

What kind of an argument is this? Let them join whatever they see fit, such blackmailing has no place in a democracy.

Ok, so they will start joining anti-india forces just because MAJORITY of Indians elect Modi as the PM.

Modi hasn't even done anything or said anything that makes one to assume things that he will be a dictator, but YOUR FRIENDS have already made up there mind??

Till when YOUR FRIENDS' so called SICULAR PARTY was in power than YOUR FRIENDS had trust in Indian Democracy but as soon as Indian Democracy turns the way YOUR FRIENDS din't wanted they will join anti-India forces...............

Speak Volumes as to who is a DICTATOR here...........

P.S. I think election of Modi will actually make sure Indians are to see the REAL FACES of many.........

Ok, so they will start joining anti-india forces just because MAJORITY of Indians elect Modi as the PM.

Modi hasn't even done anything or said anything that makes one to assume things that he will be a dictator, but YOUR FRIENDS have already made up there mind??

Till when YOUR FRIENDS' so called SICULAR PARTY was in power than YOUR FRIENDS had trust in Indian Democracy but as soon as Indian Democracy turns the way YOUR FRIENDS din't wanted they will join anti-India forces...............

Speak Volumes as to who is a DICTATOR here...........

P.S. I think election of Modi will actually make sure Indians are to see the REAL FACES of many.........
Modi is a good salesman and nothing else , , he has nothing to offer except his usual lies and exaggerated facts

accha huwa Narendra Modi ne attack nahi kiya neighbors country pe like Hitlerr jaisa.....

Modi is a good salesman and nothing else , , he has nothing to offer except his usual lies and exaggerated facts
how can u know unless he is given a chance......
u are talking just in air......like rahul gandhi woman empowerment scheme......

I guess the biggest similarity b/w both these morons is that they killed thousands of innocent humans I wonder how can such evil heart people can even sleep at night.

I guess the biggest similarity b/w both these morons is that they killed thousands of innocent humans I wonder how can such evil heart people can even sleep at night.
dont make stories out of thin air....
Btw why the f*ck do you care if we elect some one who u dont like? Are all hindus in ur country dead ????

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom