What's new

Adolf Hitler and Narendra Modi, what are the similarities?

lol...ok....so u curse hitler for it.....I agree...it was his fault......

but what would have happen if Hitler would have won the war.....germans would have done the same with russia.....
whom u would have blamed then......

'What would have happened if he had won the war?' . All of germany was destroyed, most german men killed, most german women raped....and you're iterating 'what would have happened?'. You keep iterating in fantasy land, the Russians did on ground what the reality is.

I know their opinion doesn't matter . . but taking cheap shots isn't OK either :)
hmm....
but u cannot sop every mouth..sometime u need to take things lightly and let the matter go....
i admire Hitler because i believe he had a strong personality.
yes..me too....:)
'What would have happened if he had won the war?' . All of germany was destroyed, most german men killed, most german women raped....and you're iterating 'what would have happened?'. You keep iterating in fantasy land, the Russians did on ground what the reality is.
lol..if u don't know russia was most ravaged country after war.....
it lost 18 million people where as only 6 million germans died.....
and also german women raped and civilian died because Germany lost the war....and allied forced entered the city....if it would have won then exactly opposite would have been the outcome....instead of america germany would be the most powerful nation today...

Back
Top Bottom