What's new

Adolf Hitler and Narendra Modi, what are the similarities?

Oh russia lost 18 million all right, and they made each one of those sacrifies count. You're trying to paint the 'redeeming' parts of Hitler- you're an idiot. His legacy is so painful for the Germans that they don't use the name Adolf or Surname Hitler anymore. So much for 'great leader'
lol...
again u are blabbering the same thing......
I am not saying what his legacy is neither I am painting him great......
its always a personal opinion and choice on that matter.....
I am just saying what would have happen if germany have won the war.....
germans would have yet hated him as today they hate or he would have the greatest leader ever in History.....

and pls...refrain urself from personal attack....or else I will report it from next time....

lol...
again u are blabbering the same thing......
I am not saying what his legacy is neither I am painting him great......
its always a personal opinion and choice on that matter.....
I am just saying what would have happen if germany have won the war.....
germans would have yet hated him as today they hate or he would have the greatest leader ever in History.....

and pls...refrain urself from personal attack....or else I will report it from next time....

Just WTF do you mean 'if germany had won the war'- IT DIDN'T- he destroyed his country, the country will never be the same in it's history and more than 7 million died...'only' 7 million? That's 7 times the size of Indian Army.

I don't understand why Pakistanis care so much about Modi. Relax, you have nothing to fear. India's foreign policy wrt Pakistan is unlikely to change even if Modi comes to power.

Just WTF do you mean 'if germany had won the war'- IT DIDN'T- he destroyed his country, the country will never be the same in it's history and more than 7 million died...'only' 7 million? That's 7 times the size of Indian Army.
hahaha.....
haven't u ever wrote any " If" essay in ur school days.....
If I was the prime minister......If I was the astronaut........ though u never become one but u can think of the outcome..can't you...
every one know germany lost ....but one can speculate how the things would have gone if they had won it.....
and yes 7 million is huge no.... but compared to waht other lost its still small.....
china was the biggest looser in human front..more than 45 million chinese men, woman and children died in WW II....

oye where are u .

btw why blinking

Just now watching some Pakistani media channels in youtube .... :drag:

Hitler is a strong personality but thinking wise he is a conservative, reason why I am blinking.

hahaha.....
haven't u ever wrote any " If" essay in ur school days.....
If I was the prime minister......If I was the astronaut........ though u never become one but u can think of the outcome..can't you...
every one know germany lost ....but one can speculate how the things would have gone if they had won it.....
and yes 7 million is huge no.... but compared to waht other lost its still small.....
china was the biggest looser in human front..more than 45 million chinese men, woman and children died in WW II....

This isn't some 'essay'- there is no 'what if'- Germany Lost. There is no other outcome anywhere else, ever. And Chine didn't lose.

This isn't some 'essay'- there is no 'what if'- Germany Lost. There is no other outcome anywhere else, ever. And Chine didn't lose.
hehehe...
why are u so, fixated on it....
every soul who know germany knows they lost WW II.....no body is denying it.......its absolute...and cannot be changed...
but one can always speculate what if they had won it.......

THEY DIDN'T WIN IT you Clown and they didn't 'just' lose. It was the most CATASTROPHIC, DISASTROUS loss in history. Pakistan losing in 1971 was nothing in comparison to what happened to Germany.
Ok..bro..post reported for personal attack......

lol...
the alled forces were in no better condition.....u must know that even after winning....for years..britain, france and even russia depended on american food and money to uplift their economy......most of them lost their colonies.....and lost men in very high magnitude.......
So, it was not " the most CATASTROPHIC, DISASTROUS loss in history"
but...
most CATASTROPHIC , DISASTROUS, war fought in HISTORY........

Ok..bro..post reported for personal attack......

lol...
the alled forces were in no better condition.....u must know that even after winning....for years..britain, france and even russia depended on american food and money to uplift their economy......most of them lost their colonies.....and lost men in very high magnitude.......
So, it was not "It was the most CATASTROPHIC, DISASTROUS loss in history"
but...
most CATASTROPHIC , DISASTROUS, war fought in HISTORY........

It is not the same. The 'allies' didn't lose. They dismembered and plundered and devastated whatever was left of Germany.

It is not the same. The 'allies' didn't lose. They dismembered and plundered and devastated whatever was left of Germany.
it was just a tag.."win"
didn't mattered much....britan had become bankrupt much earlier and so, was the case with france.....
all the ammunition, food, clothing, guns, etc..were being supplied by USA in the last phases of war......their country was destroyed beyond recognition just like germany.....
so, that ain't a big achievement after winning........

it was just a tag.."win"
didn't mattered much....britan had become bankrupt much earlier and so, was the case with france.....
all the ammunition, food, clothing, guns, etc..were being supplied by USA in the last phases of war......their country was destroyed beyond recognition just like germany.....
so, that ain't a big achievement after winning........

It was just a 'TAG' do you even live in this world? They cut up the country into two and toyed with it's people for 60 years, and that's just a 'Tag'. The soviets ate up half the country and kept it under their boot heels and it was just a 'Tag'?
The prominence of US, Soviets and UK was prominent for the next 50 years. US recovered faster and Germany owes it's economic recovery to the money that the US gave as a part of the Marshall plan. Do you even know what you're talking about?

It was just a 'TAG' do you even live in this world? They cut up the country into two and toyed with it's people for 60 years, and that's just a 'Tag'. The soviets ate up half the country and kept it under their boot heels and it was just a 'Tag'?
The prominence of US, Soviets and UK was prominent for the next 50 years. US recovered faster and Germany owes it's economic recovery to the money that the US gave as a part of the Marshall plan. Do you even know what you're talking about?
lol..
yet germany today is the largest euro zone economy......
if it was cruel...cutting the country in half...what do u think of india-pakistan-banglades...
what do you think of all the other colonies...they devastated...
and about marshall plan..yes they did supplied the money..but what would have happened if germany would have won the war....
that is the main question....
and I am not getting the point u are trying to prove.......does it matter anything..they lost..but what would have happened if they won.....

lol..
yet germany today is the largest euro zone economy......
if it was cruel...cutting the country in half...what do u think of india-pakistan-banglades...
what do you think of all the other colonies...they devastated...
and about marshall plan..yes they did supplied the money..but what would have happened if germany would have won the war....
that is the main question....
and I am not getting the point u are trying to prove.......

That is almost EIGHTY years later. And for SIXTY of those years their country was torn up into two pieces by the victors who demolished and destroyed them. If the Soviets were stronger, they would never have allowed germany to become one again. This is the legacy of Hitler, not fantasies. Germany LOST the war. That was hitlet's legacy.

Back
Top Bottom