What's new

Adolf Hitler and Narendra Modi, what are the similarities?

That is almost EIGHTY years later. And for SIXTY of those years their country was torn up into two pieces by the victors who demolished and destroyed them. If the Soviets were stronger, they would never have allowed germany to become one again. This is the legacy of Hitler, not fantasies. Germany LOST the war. That was hitlet's legacy.
lol...are u trolling.....:cuckoo:
I already told u ...what done is done...they lost which cannot be altered....
but there will be always speculation....what if they had won it......

people are getting enlightened about RSS mahodaya Modi. a good development.

I will say the similarities.....

1. both are human....
2. both are/were great orator and leader..
3. both know the challenge their country was/is facing....
4. both had/have solution ...
5. both are great thinker....
7. both were/are nationalist...
8. opposition fear their rise...
9. people love them both...
10. Modi is damn necessary for India currently....and suitable answer to sicular congress......
3. Jews were the challenge?
4. Final solution?

No, I'm serious you nutjob. WTF do you mean 'if he had won?'- he didn't win, he didn't have it in him to win, and Germany Lost. Are you creating fantasy pictures to make him look redeemed?
post reported for personal attack......

lol...what I mean by, if he had won........I mean the same as I have stated......
read my previous comments to get the answer......:lol::lol:

post reported for personal attack......

lol...what I mean by, if he had won........I mean the same as I have stated......
read my previous comments to get the answer......:lol::lol:

No- there is no answer coz you're creating a long BS train. Only ignorant and stupid people will try to claim that hitler was anything except a disaster for germany (report that too)

3. Jews were the challenge?
4. Final solution?
lol...
he knows the answer.....ask him....
read what I said....
4. both know the solution to the problem...:woot:

No- there is no answer coz you're creating a long BS train. Only ignorant and stupid people will try to claim that hitler was anything except a disaster for germany (report that too)
as I have earlier stated this too....
people have different opinion and views....u see him differently and I see him differently......
I too have fed up listing your BS....
I know why are u getting more angry...and its because of Modi........:woot:
I am not gonna reply u further......but still think over what I have said....
what if germany had won the war.....;)

(Hitler is better looking than Modi. Modi looks like someone from Jamaat e Islami.)

Dude, how are you missing the OBVIOUS? And this isn't the first time that an Indian politician has used Nazi tactics to come up either. Also he is aligned with a para-nazi organization called RSS.
Complete B.S..... RSS has nothing to do with nazis, neither their ideologies are remotely reflect anything close to nazism. There is a big difference between right wing conservatives and nazis....

Just because you might not subscribe to their ideology doesn't give you the right to malign them.

Complete B.S..... RSS has nothing to do with nazis, neither their ideologies are remotely reflect anything close to nazism. There is a big difference between right wing conservatives and nazis....

Just because you might not subscribe to their ideology doesn't give you the right to malign them.

No- I wasn't saying that Jokingly. In pre- 1947 days when Nazism rose as an alternative to british dominance, a Nazi inspired right wing political model was attempted in India, that was the RSS. Nazism was destroyed completely but the RSS survived in India, maintaining many of it's original traditions. Indian politicians have tried Nazi tricks by the book- can you guess which other politician used Nazi tactics to rise to power?

This is actually inspired by

A_RSS_swayamsevak.jpg

This.....

hjsa-sal01s.jpg

India being a poor country, the trousers were traded off for shorts. The 'salute' is not the raised arm, but low chest level flat palm.

yeah you r right.....young minds,,,they r quite restless....
but i don't think India can survive with these extremist thinking...where do u see us with this kind of bigotry?

Whenever there was a political crisis,extremist thinking always prevailed in young minds of this country like reactionaries in thirties,Naxalites in the seventies etc. I am not a political science expert but I believe this is a quite natural as well as transient phenomenon to support fascism when minds are moist and soft,running high on patriotism. But this is not a permanent thinking and gradually dies down with time.

There are a lot of Indians in this forum who despise Mr.Modi, there are several others who look down upon human worshiping with utter disdain. This country had always accepted this quick spirit of extreme thoughts as a part of its pluralistic nature and still it survived in the past.So,I suggest you not to lose hopes by these temporary evils.

rose as an alternative to british dominance, a right wing political model was attempted in India, that was the RSS. Nazism was destroyed completely but the RSS survived in India, maintaining many of it's original traditions. Indian politicians have tried Nazi tricks
What is admirable in this bigot?

The visuals of orderly marches and discipline and senss of purpose mesmerize people. In the end he was leading them all to a grave end.

Back
Top Bottom