What's new

Adolf Hitler and Narendra Modi, what are the similarities?

Every statistical survey are bound to go through challenges from opposite set of economists and Raghuram Rajan report (this report has been based on various factors like health care etc) has been no exception. There are plenty of data available on internet over the sluggishness on Industrial growth, the difference between project signed and project implemented which shows this is not an out of the world model as it's being religiously preaching from some corners. Again,as I said I will reserve my comments only when this man gets ample chances to perform and I am strictly against raising the standard beyond his capacity before he assumes PM ship. Till then we can leave these discussions for expert economists.

There is an old adage "Statistics hide more that what they reveal".

Raghuram Rajan report has used ten variables to 'Rate' states and strangely all these 10 variables have equal weight. No explanation is given and even the 10 variables selected are arbitrary. They are,

1) Monthly per capita consumption expenditure
2) education
3) health
4) household amenities
5) poverty rate
6) Female literacy
7) percent of SC/St in population
8) Urbanisation
9) Financial Inclusion
10) connectivity.

Now of these,

1. SC/ST in population is not controlled by Modi :cheesy: ..... it is an historical legacy.

2. Under Financial inclusions he has Refused to include household banking facility but instead has chosen to measure credit per capita and credit deposit ratio. Both of these are again dependent of historic factors. Especially Non Banking credit widely used in Gujarat among the business community.

3. Per capita expenditure does not take into account "savings" so states which have a poor record of savings and banking appear to be more 'developed' a.k.a Bihar :lol: Orissa on the other hand which has twice the per captia income than Bihar comes last in the report :cheesy:

There are more ..... but you get the gist.

It does not take a economist to see what can be gleaned by common sense.

Raguram Rajan report is a political tool, which is why no one has taken it seriously.

Its not flawed, Its correct if u take all the points..I can 100% say that state which has more people dont have access to toilet is less developed. Forget all other points.

WRONG. It is deeply flawed.

Access to toilet depends on availability of water, proximity of Rivers, portability of water, annual rainfall, urbanization and historical social and cultural sanitational awareness.

Last edited:
What is admirable in this bigot?
We both share "Bull" sign :P

he aspired to be an artist but ended up being a soldier. He got iron cross twice; he also made achieved a prominent one in politics too . Over an all a strong personality.

We both share "Bull" sign :P

he aspired to be an artist but ended up being a soldier. He got iron cross twice; he also made achieved a prominent one in politics too . Over an all a strong personality.

A soldier with limited military aptitude. His individual bravery might have led to getting himself Iron cross but Second World War proved how weak he was in terms of leadership skills and strategic far sight. Personally I don't recommend myself to judge someone's personality with the heart warming speech he/she gives,or outwardly emotional sentiments being delivered but the work carried out to implement. And last but not the least, a strong personality neither pushes children towards death, nor puts a hole in own skull.

We are not worried abt him declaring war on PAK as that would require some real courage something he totally lacks the only thing that concerns us is the future of Indian muslims if he came into power as their condition is already very poor anymore discrimination would lead to sever bloodshed and recent riots of muzaffargarh led by BJP MLA's is a clear indication of indian future if he got on top.
Indian lawmakers face arrest over deadly Hindu-Muslim riots - The Lahore Times
Bawaji ka Ghanta!!!!!
SP framed BJP MLAs in the riots... It was SP who was responsible for the riots.. Children from Muslim camps were dyeing due to cold and these a$$holes were enjoying programs of film stars... Who is more culprit????

A soldier with limited military aptitude. His individual bravery might have led to getting himself Iron cross but Second World War proved how weak he was in terms of leadership skills and strategic far sight. Personally I don't recommend myself to judge someone's personality with the heart warming speech he/she gives,or outwardly emotional sentiments being delivered but the work carried out to implement. And last but not the least, a strong personality neither pushes children towards death, nor puts a hole in own skull.
I am not talking about this side. Thats how all dictators had been. even the most democratic one currently from super power state/s so-called civilized world are doing the same.
The only difference is these current leaders are using sugar coated pills while hitler openly confessed and did.

as far as his speeches are concerned, he was surely a public puller . everyone cant be.

.....i see quite a few extreme opinions among my fellow Indians......disappointed to see such mentality among educated ppl.... @chak de INDIA @levina @jaunty @sarthak Ganguly @scorpionx @Ayush

Ohhh the ppl here comparing Hitler and Modi know a flying boeing 777 about them.
Fuehrer was a hypochondriac..influenced by ppl around him...had a good team but could not trust them.He had a fool proof idea but could not put that in place instead got influenced and changed it at the last minute...and rest they say is history.

Modi is a political "entity"...he's not one individual..he has a team working for him.They help make his image and clean up his acts.But finally he belongs to a political party.Somehow as central government BJP has cleaner records than congress when it comes to secularism.
The foreigners believe that in the race towards higher GDP the majority of India is willing to inject itself with the steroids of bigotry and ruthlessness. Ethics be damned...but thats not the case.
We want a LEADER not a mute spectator.

Modi is not even an iota of George W.Bush Sr..Jr and whoever is remaining in that gene pool.
Modi has a past-agreed,but then every saint has a past and every sinner has future.He has managed to keep Gujarat riot free after godhra incident...thats an achievement.

@Albatross you're the OP so
1) give me the original source.
2) what is this thread doing in the defence forum??

I am not talking about this side. Thats how all dictators had been. even the most democratic one currently from super power state/s so-called civilized world are doing the same.
The only difference is these current leaders are using sugar coated pills while hitler openly confessed and did.

as far as his speeches are concerned, he was surely a public puller . everyone cant be.

Hitler is a good orator and he has done well for Germany through out 1930's within a decade he made Germany an economic and military power.

Historical records show that some capitalists from USA like Ford funded Hitler, but the role played by them i n Germany's rise is not yet clear.

Openly confessed and did? He did nothing. Do you know Hitler's economic miracle is a myth? A manipulated propaganda to stimulate the Germans which led them to apocalypse?

Openly confessed and did? He did nothing. Do you know Hitler's economic miracle is a myth? A manipulated propaganda to stimulate the Germans which led them to apocalypse?

I was talking about atrocities not his economic miracle

Germany's economic strength was not a myth. True - it would not have been sustainable without 'drastic measures'. Also the debts were huge. But families had jobs and there was even a labor shortage before the war. You can say it was over-rated, but Germany undoubtedly was an economic powerhouse then as well.

Though workers were underpaid as opposed to Weimar levels, they were at least paid. As they used to joke - Hitler took away an important freedom of the workers - the freedom to starve. But they had their livelihood and the big industrialists had massive Government contracts. Compared to the economic decadence in the rest of Europe, Germany was a busy bee. :P

Germany's economic strength was not a myth. True - it would not have been sustainable without 'drastic measures'. Also the debts were huge. But families had jobs and there was even a labor shortage before the war. You can say it was over-rated, but Germany undoubtedly was an economic powerhouse then as well.

Though workers were underpaid as opposed to Weimar levels, they were at least paid. As they used to joke - Hitler took away an important freedom of the workers - the freedom to starve. But they had their livelihood and the big industrialists had massive Government contracts. Compared to the economic decadence in the rest of Europe, Germany was a busy bee. :P

I am not denying the economic surge Germany evidenced from 30's to 39's.But as you rightly said it was over rated. I don't know if Hitler is to be credited more than Hjalmar Schacht here.Government Income in 1928 was 10 billion RM, in 1939 it became 15 billion.At 1939 government debt stood at massive 40 billion RM.Agricultural output ceased to pre 1913 mark. Supply of pork, fruit were always way less than the demand.

But, this economic rise mixed with manipulated propaganda mechanism had a far reaching effect on young ss officers who started thinking Germans are the purest of the pure in this world, just like the pure Eugenics theory in far East Japan.

I am not denying the economic surge Germany evidenced from 30's to 39's.But as you rightly said it was over rated. I don't know if Hitler is to be credited more than Hjalmar Schacht here.Government Income in 1928 was 10 billion RM, in 1939 it became 15 billion.At 1939 government debt stood at massive 40 billion RM.Agricultural output ceased to pre 1913 mark. Supply of pork, fruit were always way less than the demand.

But, this economic rise mixed with manipulated propaganda mechanism had a far reaching effect on young ss officers who started thinking Germans are the purest of the pure in this world, just like the pure Eugenics theory in far East Japan.
The Reichsbank chief Schacht did a crucial job. From the hopeless situation of 32, Germany was indeed a powerhouse in 36. Before he 'retired', he also contributed to the general good image of Germany abroad, this allowed big houses to invest thinking they would get positive returns :D Extremely important was the bond system he started to pay for the Wehrmacht expansion - all was debt. Thankfully, the massive inflation had already allowed Germany to pay off most reparations easily and Hitler's regime did bring in a positive environment for foreign investment - this inflow of money stabilized the Reichsmark. This played the vital role in resurrecting the economy - a credit that the Nazis took entirely for themselves!

O bhai, pata hai bhut History ati hai but GERMANY/ADOLF HITLER sey India ka kya lena dena :hitwall: :D

Back
Top Bottom