What's new

Adolf Hitler and Narendra Modi, what are the similarities?

Iam not a muslim either . . .

so modi lovers wake the **** up!! iam telling you modi is a dictator & his vision is a vision of a dictator................
my muslim mates openly told me that they will join IM (you know what it is) if modi wins

:lol: Tell them to apply for that terrorist organisation cause after 2 months Modi will sworn as PM of India.

:lol: Tell them to apply for that terrorist organisation cause after 2 months Modi will sworn as PM of India.
They are well educated people dont why they are becoming so radical .

They are well educated people dont why they are becoming so radical .

What Modi has to do with there Radicalization? Did Sikhs and Punjabi became radicalized after 84 genocide? :cuckoo:

Edit: @fiji Do your muslim friend know about the exodus of Kashmiri Pandits? Did Kashmiri Pandits got radicalized too?

Last edited:
Khalistan demands goes back to Independent movement! Before typing Khalistan, near about it, learn Indira Gandhi's role in it! :cuckoo:
but 84 riots resulted in more wounds to sikh community and more flare to khalistan movement . i know many anti-india sikhs ran to canada and bermingham

but 84 riots resulted in more wounds to sikh community and more flare to khalistan movement . i know many anti-india sikhs ran to canada and bermingham

Triple_facepalm.png

Even though i am not a sikh I can say sikhs have protected India and dharmic religion , Sikhs are greatest patriots of India , more than any other religion.

'84 was actually sort of END to khalistan movement & terrorism in Punjab rather than the START :lol:
khalistan movement is still alive and kicking :)

Even though i am not a sikh I can say sikhs have protected India and dharmic religion , Sikhs are greatest patriots of India , more than any other religion.
yah i respect the good sikhs too

khalistan movement is still alive and kicking :)

yah i respect the good sikhs too

It's only alive and kicking in Canada and UK, not in Punjab! Indira Gandhi Propped up Bhindranwale to do petty politics and counter the Akalis, which added fuel to dead Khalistan Movement! Do you even know who Bhindranwale is?

Even I respect Muslims, in fact people of all religions who are not radicalized, who do good deeds for his/her nation, society etc! :o:

You guys are debating fiji!!! :hitwall: I would prefer death. :P
shut up loser

YA, I hope you are very well ALIVE & someone will give you the KICKING :lol:
it's getting re-activated in punjab as well
It's only alive and kicking in Canada and UK, not in Punjab! Indira Gandhi Propped up Bhindranwale to do petty politics and counter the Akalis, which added fuel to dead Khalistan Movement! Do you even know who Bhindranwale is?

Even I respect Muslims, in fact people of all religions who are not radicalized! :o:
you know what? even if the government goes slightly anti-sikh these people will start flaring khalistan movement once again . The good indian sikhs are serving there motherland but the bad ones are still present in India................do you know most of the kashmiri sikhs are pro-freedom? some of them fight against indian army too

shut up loser

it's getting re-activated in punjab as well

you know what? even if the government goes slightly anti-sikh these people will start flaring khalistan movement once again . The good indian sikhs are serving there motherland but the bad ones are still present in India................do you know most of the kashmiri sikhs are pro-freedom? some of them fight against indian army too

Verbal Diarrhea - :blah: :blah::blah::blah::blah:

Back
Top Bottom