What's new

Accidents in Russia

"on the Internets"

You sure about those flags under your name?

I don't get it. Someone can be an American but may not neccessarily agree with your government's policies and may not agree with you or Boomslang. Tht does not make them less American. In fact the Americans asking the hard questions to the clowns in charge are the true patriots, not blind flag wavers.

i was speaking of 300 uiuis, not people, you uiui - uiuis who have no respect for national borders, for established, honorablee nationalities throughout eurasia, who subscribe to this rootless pan-uiuist ideology and who stop at nothing, not even the taboo of terror and genocide, to carry out this rootless ideology; uiuis, in other words, who are born criminals. stop talking about 300 "people", you subhuman scum: not one dead uiui out of the three hundred deserves this epitaph
Do me a favor and post more out of your sick mind so people see what kind of a lost soul you are.

The shameless lies continue. Fucking liar, you're disgusting.

Rape during the occupation of Germany - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yea, you'll write books. Don't make me laugh. You can't write one paragraph without people pointing out the BS.

I repeat to you again. In the Red Army soldiers were executed even for less crimes than rapirng. Executed just before the formation of fellow soldiers.
What you showed me Goebbels propaganda and those who lied about the USSR after Goebbels can not prove anything besides the fact that Goebbels was very good propagandist, even after 70 years his buisness still alive and some people believe in his tales.

I repeat to you again. In the Red Army soldiers were executed even for less crimes than rapirng. Executed just before the formation of fellow soldiers.
What you showed me Goebbels propaganda and those who lied about the USSR after Goebbels can not prove anything besides the fact that Goebbels was very good propagandist, even after 70 years his buisness still alive and some people believe in his tales.

lol, liar. You can't give one shred of evidence to support your claim. As if someone would believe Red Army would treat the opposing side civilians well, they sent their own into combat without rifle.
There is a video posted, taken after Goebbels was taken into custody.

Soviet archives exposed in book tell of mass rape

Liar.

Beevor dug out Soviet archives clearly demonstrating that Soviet commanders knew about the barbarism and rapes by their troops. When the book was released in the United States and Britain last spring, the Russian ambassador to Britain called it "lies, blasphemy and slander."

Berliners recall Red Army atrocities - Chicago Tribune

Sounds like the Russian ambassador to London is of vostok's stock.

Last edited:
lol, liar. You can't give one shred of evidence to support your claim. As if someone would believe Red Army would treat the opposing side civilians well, they sent their own into combat without rifle.
There is a video posted, taken after Goebbels was taken into custody.

Berliners recall Red Army atrocities - Chicago Tribune

Liar.
Rokossovsky first , and then Zhukov personally gave the order to shoot for looting , robbery and raping. These things have happened , I do not argue. But no more , and even less than in American , British or French occupation zones .
But unlike the Western troops , at wich crimes commanders turns a blind eye , Russian soldiers were actually executed for crimes against civilians.
Remember - Red Army in 1945 - an organization with an iron discipline and cruel punishment for breaches of discipline . I think everyone knows that. Even false Western propaganda ( and incidentally it - the spiritual successor of propaganda of Goebbels ) did not deny this .
If you really want to - come to Moscow the next Victory Day, come to any veteran and tell him that you are an EU citizen and you think that this man in 1945 instead of killing Nazi-bastards raped German women all day long. The old man will take his cane and hit you on the head.

Last edited:
Rokossovsky first , and then Zhukov personally gave the order to shoot for looting , robbery and raping. These things have happened , I do not argue. But no more , and even less than in American , British or French occupation zones .
But unlike the Western troops , at wich crimes commanders turns a blind eye , Russian soldiers were actually executed for crimes against civilians.
Remember - Red Army in 1945 - an organization with an iron discipline and cruel punishment for breaches of discipline . I think everyone knows that. Even false Western propaganda ( and incidentally it - the spiritual successor of propaganda of Goebbels ) did not deny this .

Stop fucking lying. Give some evidence other then your worthless words, but i know, you can't. Liar.

Red Army soldiers were known to rape girls and women aged 12 to 80

Stop fucking lying. Give some evidence other then your worthless words, but i know, you can't. Liar.
The myth about "millions raped" actively spread by German war propaganda in the final stage of the war with the aim of mobilizing the population to resist the anti-Hitler coalition. After the war, propaganda samples of Goebbels departments actively used by the U.S. against the Soviet Union, which was reflected in a number of "historical research".

The myth about "millions raped" actively spread by German war propaganda in the final stage of the war with the aim of mobilizing the population to resist the anti-Hitler coalition. After the war, propaganda samples of Goebbels departments actively used by the U.S. against the Soviet Union, which was reflected in a number of "historical research".

Soviet archives exposed in book tell of mass rape.

But keep lying onward. I'll humiliate you so much they'll see it's against their own good image to keep you as someone that dispenses negative ratings for exposing his shameful lies.

But keep lying onward. I'll humiliate you so much they'll see it's against their own good image to keep you as someone that dispenses negative ratings for exposing his shameful lies.
Why would I lie? Even if Russian soldiers actually raped wives of Nazi-bastards - it would be totally inadequate (small) revenge for 27 millions murdered and tortured Soviet citizens.

Why would I lie? Even if Russian soldiers actually raped wives of Nazi-bastards - it would be totally inadequate (small) revenge for 27 millions murdered and tortured Soviet citizens.

Noone here is talking about what was adequate payment or not, only your denial of historically proven facts. It might have been adequate it might have been not, but it did happen, and this is what you are denying.
Note that noone also denies the German attrocities despite the all pervasive Goebbels propaganda you keep refering to.

Remove the unjust rating you gave me....this is sheer abuse of power.

Noone here is talking about what was adequate payment or not, only your denial of historically proven facts. It might have been adequate it might have been not, but it did happen, and this is what you are denying.
Note that noone also denies the German attrocities despite the all pervasive Goebbels propaganda you keep refering to.

Remove the unjust rating you gave me....this is sheer abuse of power.
Actually, it was Goebbels created myths about atrocities of the Red Army. He called the Russian soldiers "Mongoloids" and "true steppe bastards." He invented false evidence, presented isolated cases as mass ones. After West started Cold War against the USSR, the West used materials created by Goebbels. And still continues to use.
And negative rating I gave you because you say lying TT - normal for Pakistan Defence.

And negative rating I gave you because you say lying TT - normal for Pakistan Defence.

You prove it with every post. No evidence for your claims, just your worthless words. Liar.
You can count that from now on, if i'll have time, i'll dissect your every post and expose the web of lies that you construct within it.

You prove it with every post. No evidence for your claims, just your worthless words. Liar.
"In the face of Soviet soldiers, we are dealing with steppe scums ... In some villages and towns countless raped all the women from 10 to 70 years. It seems that this was done on orders from above, as in the behavior of the Soviet soldiery can be seen as an explicit system "-
Goebbels

"In the face of Soviet soldiers, we are dealing with steppe scums ... In some villages and towns countless raped all the women from 10 to 70 years. It seems that this was done on orders from above, as in the behavior of the Soviet soldiery can be seen as an explicit system "-
Goebbels

Who is denying this? Noone.
Who is denying Red Army war crimes in Germany? TT vostok

I'll make them remove you, slowly, but surely, i'll destroy whatever credibility you have.

Back
Top Bottom